[General Discussion] CS Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Hello everyone since seems not much people it's happy because of this please let's share everyone your opinions. Yes CS reward its been decreases from 120 Rows to 25,000GC after your 2nd win means you will only receive 120 ROWS if you win for first time.

Most of you don't like that and it's understandable but look it at example if you win CS 5 times you earn 600 ROWS with that you can easily build some T2 Set for any of your members with threads VD, there you can check a lot of threads with people selling what 300/600 Rows just like nothing. That's my opinion for what I have seen on forum last months. Besides that till last year if I'm not wrong sorry in advance, Castle Siege warfare didn't had any reward besides the land of trials to farm ancient items and it was good because you still fight for the respect of everyone and be part of the strongest ally in game, now you still receive some reward and still not happy for it, why?

Thanks in advance.

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
Hello

I respect your opinion even considerating that you are a Forumer and not a Real Player but I really dont share it.
The last Year with the DL Seal System the rewards was much bigger, we even had the possibility of Earn an Uber set.

Your mathematics are good refering that if the ally wins 5 times earn 600 rows, But its not like that. First you have to consider that win the Castle Siegue is something difficult and the competitiveness of the server is high that even to win 2 times in a rows is pretty challenging.
Saying that first, every player that plays the Castle Siegue make an effort, and that effort has to be rewarded, Nobody will play to see the possibility of the ally win 5 times in a row to give a T2 set to only One player of the ally, that only apply in your mathematics but not in the reality.

Every CS is 120 rows for the 5 Guilds in a Ally, which means 24 rows per Guild, giving 2 or 3 rows per player who help in the Event the guild master only have rows enough for 8-12 players, and most of the times the guilds have more than 10 players in the CS and Guild Master have to give just 1 row to the player sometime. So, in that order of ideas, The "prizes" of CS don't contribute with the "problem" of people selling rows here at the forum, There are a lot of people who dedicate all the time to farming in the server. EARNING 1-2 ROWS EVERY WEEK IF THE ALLY WIN THE CS DOESNT MAKE YOU RICH.

With this new Rule the server could lose more players, because CS is the main event here and the rewards incentive people to get On every week; Nowadays players can see the servers, most of the time are empty, not like before, i think that the creation of new rules need to be focus on incentivate player to play, not to take away them the incentives to play.

oh! Also, I'm not "Unhappy" like you try to make it seems. In my case, I'm just worried about the server and my members. I don't need the rows anyways..

Alexis

VIP
Reaction score
Well, this is my opinion, friends.

SEBA, He explained very well how many rings each member earns for winning the Castle Siege.

I can not understand these new rules. The staff continues to make mistakes, The few users who continue to play on this server they stop playing because of these improvised measures.
It is very difficult to win every Saturday, sometimes the rival guilds regroup to fight against a Guild and This is harder to win every weekend.
The ally winner of this event should receive extra prizes for not losing the next week I hope you listen and do not continue to exterminate the server..

Thank you for reading

Johon

Reaction score
Hello

I respect your opinion even considerating that you are a Forumer and not a Real Player but I really dont share it.
The last Year with the DL Seal System the rewards was much bigger, we even had the possibility of Earn an Uber set.

Your mathematics are good refering that if the ally wins 5 times earn 600 rows, But its not like that. First you have to consider that win the Castle Siegue is something difficult and the competitiveness of the server is high that even to win 2 times in a rows is pretty challenging.
Saying that first, every player that plays the Castle Siegue make an effort, and that effort has to be rewarded, Nobody will play to see the possibility of the ally win 5 times in a row to give a T2 set to only One player of the ally, that only apply in your mathematics but not in the reality.

Every CS is 120 rows for the 5 Guilds in a Ally, which means 24 rows per Guild, giving 2 or 3 rows per player who help in the Event the guild master only have rows enough for 8-12 players, and most of the times the guilds have more than 10 players in the CS and Guild Master have to give just 1 row to the player sometime. So, in that order of ideas, The "prizes" of CS don't contribute with the "problem" of people selling rows here at the forum, There are a lot of people who dedicate all the time to farming in the server. EARNING 1-2 ROWS EVERY WEEK IF THE ALLY WIN THE CS DOESNT MAKE YOU RICH.

With this new Rule the server could lose more players, because CS is the main event here and the rewards incentive people to get On every week; Nowadays players can see the servers, most of the time are empty, not like before, i think that the creation of new rules need to be focus on incentivate player to play, not to take away them the incentives to play.

oh! Also, I'm not "Unhappy" like you try to make it seems. In my case, I'm just worried about the server and my members. I don't need the rows anyways..
I agree with blade. Some players are motivated to play CS because if the guild alliance wins it, they wlll have at least 1-2 rows as a prize of helping the guild alliance win the CS. I also would like to point out that those people selling alot of rows here on forum does not necessarily got their rows from winning CS. It might be that they are traders.
Winning the CS consecutive times is a lot harder than you expected. My point you should have ask first the community on how they felt about updating the prize. I'm not really on the winning guild alliance right now nor I am in need of rows. But there are a lot of people who join CS to earn and buy their first uber rings because they gained that price by winning the siege. Still, we have this saturday to observe the effects of this new rule. Im just hoping for the best.
Cheers.

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
I think that instead of changing the price of the winner, also implement prizes for those who seal and those who do not win the CS for compensation for participating (with the condition of sealing at least once), I think this will motivate in some way those who lose, and make the CS players more active.

And since now the machines are gone, the effort and time can be measured.

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
one solution could be that everyone who participated in CS under winner alliance would send SS too Staff member for TAG+Decent amount of GC reward ....also adding char name just in case .....

Dante.

Top Contributor
Reaction score
I just want to add one thing. Already we have to much Rows into market. I hope this change on cs reward gonna help a little, in my opinion we should remove half of the winds from market to upgrade their value. We have to do "Thanos Job" on the server or find a way to exchange rows to something else. Prices in rows are extremely high right now, just look at market. If we remove half of them it should helps...like I said. I hope this change gonna help

Melbourne

WireLess
Reaction score
Hello everyone since seems not much people it's happy because of this please let's share everyone your opinions. Yes CS reward its been decreases from 120 Rows to 25,000GC after your 2nd win means you will only receive 120 ROWS if you win for first time.

Most of you don't like that and it's understandable but look it at example if you win CS 5 times you earn 600 ROWS with that you can easily build some T2 Set for any of your members with threads VD, there you can check a lot of threads with people selling what 300/600 Rows just like nothing. That's my opinion for what I have seen on forum last months. Besides that till last year if I'm not wrong sorry in advance, Castle Siege warfare didn't had any reward besides the land of trials to farm ancient items and it was good because you still fight for the respect of everyone and be part of the strongest ally in game, now you still receive some reward and still not happy for it, why?

Thanks in advance.
I respect your opinion tho I challenge you to establish an alliance and win the castle siege with the support of our 'current players' in-game, then come back to us and tell us that the reward is just fine. It'll be almost impossible to get support from 'today's generation' of players without giving them rewards from their efforts. Its not all about respect and glory now. Like what you have said on shoutbox its been 8/9 years that were not having any rewards (not sure how accurate this is). Would it hurt to give them just enough reward to make them all look forward for the next cs every week moving on?

I also once became guild master of an alliance and won several siege events and I share BLADE's dilemma. There were times that I had to add extra rows just to maintain the 3 Winds reward for each member in my guild.

Now If the decision is final and absolute. I suggest find a way to distribute the rewards to the members who participated in the siege because guild masters usually doesn't care or take any reward at all. Everything goes to each of our members.

Last edited:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
I am not participating for single CS for months already but I want to give my opinion to this situation. First of all, reward for CS winner ally is a must. That is the main reason to motivate allies to attack/defend the castle and play that even. In default, Land of Trial was a reward which had drops that everyone needs but only drops at there. Since we are max rate server we dont need LOT farming but any other reward which is 120ROWs in this situation.

Lowering reward for second win wont motivate that ally and they wont even prepare for to defend castle next week and it will affect participants and population of CS. ROWs are on market for years and it is normal that ROWs are threaten like nothing. It is not because each week there is 120 ROWs more addition to the market.

Well, in my opinion it is not correct way to stop infilation and also not to lose players. It will damage CS population in long run. About infilation, there must be different solution. I dont know, maybe make valuable and also usable jewel or item that only drops in LoT.

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
is true that every week you add 120 more rows to server, thats 480 new rows/month

maybe you can make something new , like draconites , but only for winning cs
cs coins < and share with winning ally <then check to be sure they are distributed to players who joined , that way we wont have any problems with rows , and peoples will demand to buy something new

then maybe make something to resell the rows for something new on webshop maybe , or just to collect them on account and sell them directly to you for something new > then you can just wipe lets say 600 rows for a new set

Last edited:

Chinzi

Reaction score
Just a suggestion about the prize.

For the first win 120rows
Then if they won again, give 25kgc for every guild in alliance and the guild masters will decide if to whom will they give it. But the disadvantage of this is, it will add more work to the one who will insert the gc to the accounts.

May Sir Venci can make a poll then give a different kinds of rewards like what he did regarding the scavenger hunt so that players can choose.

Last edited:

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
what difficulty are you guys talking about? there is always a main guild that wins in a row at a period time in the year.
there are too much row's in the market and this will cause an inflation.
row's value is already in the the top bottom, players have so many row's in different accounts.
removing the option to win an Uber set was a blessed since only the alliance gm/friends would receive it.
what happend to the times when the reward was only GC or SOL returning.
was cs empty back then?
players came to enjoy the event itself they supported one alliance for long period of time and they didn't switch guilds just to have a chance to get the reward.

Last edited:

Nikki

Reaction score
guys,

you all complain about market prizes to high and etc, we do a little change and its back complains.
Did you guys know in the 2 months i was in a winning guild i never recieved rows, explain this.

in further news, why the rows are removed we arnt sitting still for searching for new inovating rewards.
We have talked about alot of projects for future plans what can help for alot.

so sit back and wait :)

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

Dante.

Top Contributor
Reaction score
I can't believe what are you doing guys...Really, we dont need that many rows in the market! You gonna cry so much about market prices if you will pay 200row for uber ring or pen...

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Everyone yells about giving reward to everyone there's masters who keeps these rows for themselves or don't share the reward for everyone. Yeah now everyone it's used to this new reward of 120 Winds each week, but prices in game are already so fking high and in the long term Uber ring its gonna cost what 100 Winds? Also how do you mind newcomers will do to earn ridiculous mounts or Rows that's something you must have on mind as well.

In my opinion CS reward can be the following :

50,000GC shared between the users who's been in the CS Warfare..

Land Of Trials: This can be improved with the drop of what, draconites? This it's gonna help your ally members to get stronger and won't hurt the market that much plus will help everyone to recruit not only Pvp users but also PvE and increase CS population :).

Matr1x

Banned
Reaction score
decrease rows is good who have enought and lot of rows and what do new players and new guilds and alliances who want win cs and earn some rows? dont think only about yourself
i think cs prize must be reised not only rows add some uber rings or pendants ro dracos

Status
Not open for further replies.