Lots of players still using AC and AP in the CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mecoldsnap

Banned
Reaction score
GOOD DAY ADMINS AND MODERATORS

I have noticed in the CS that there are lots of players still using AC and AP users and it is unfortunate that
my PC is very slow and could not record them. I humbly asked, what might be the possible action regarding this? Looking forward for positive response.

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
For now, all you can do is report, in long run, a new anti-cheat will be applied that will pretty much make it impossible to use any kinds of macro programs.

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
If you have a friend who uses macro without gaming mouse like the MClicker you can send that to resi so that he can specify that macro into the new anti-cheat.

Melbourne

WireLess
Reaction score
I'm actually surprise that there were no bans from today's castle siege.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
I'm actually surprise that there were no bans from today's castle siege.
That's also was expected and understandable by two reasons:
1. Most players are scared to use AP/AC because someone will record them for abnormal combo + fast pots or simply they follow the new rules.
2. Some players are used to play with AP/AC and because most of the programs are still working, abusers are acting smart and cheating until they get banned and they will be banned soon or later... there's an upcomming update on anticheat which will be released as soon as possible. We will block all possible gaming gears + macro programs. The compilation of Macros to be blocked is heavy (like 3gb) and everything must be tested before releasing also we are still searching for possible working programs and internet database is big and there's still old and new verions of simple macro record + play apps.

Even if there's still a way to use AP/AC after the big macro anticheat update we will try our best to improve further by blocking the new ways and ban everyone who is using any macros in future plan. I would like to ask you guys for a little patience and allow sometime for abusers to learn through bans or simply their gaming mouse stop functioning while InfinityMU client is running after the upcomming anticheat update.

Hold on the horses and you will see the future of InfinityMU. I actually see very bright future. We are working on new server updates 24/7/365 days in the year and always trying to improve. However sometimes it takes time to release an update due one sad reality - Sometimes there are great difficulties on the way before updating the game content properly without lose of data, to be the best server and to be always bugless updates.

Melbourne

WireLess
Reaction score
That's also was expected and understandable by two reasons:
1. Most players are scared to use AP/AC because someone will record them for abnormal combo + fast pots or simply they follow the new rules.
2. Some players are used to play with AP/AC and because most of the programs are still working, abusers are acting smart and cheating until they get banned and they will be banned soon or later... there's an upcomming update on anticheat which will be released as soon as possible. We will block all possible gaming gears + macro programs. The compilation of Macros to be blocked is heavy (like 3gb) and everything must be tested before releasing also we are still searching for possible working programs and internet database is big and there's still old and new verions of simple macro record + play apps.

Even if there's still a way to use AP/AC after the big macro anticheat update we will try our best to improve further by blocking the new ways and ban everyone who is using any macros in future plan. I would like to ask you guys for a little patience and allow sometime for abusers to learn through bans or simply their gaming mouse stop functioning while InfinityMU client is running after the upcomming anticheat update.

Hold on the horses and you will see the future of InfinityMU. I actually see very bright future. We are working on new server updates 24/7/365 days in the year and always trying to improve. However sometimes it takes time to release an update due one sad reality - Sometimes there are great difficulties on the way before updating the game content properly without lose of data, to be the best server and to be always bugless updates.
I never doubted your ability for giving us the best gameplay and experience, about the upcoming anti-cheat update we are so looking forward to it. And I was only surprise because I expected few people getting exposed from today's castle siege.

Reaction score
Its already explained well by RESiSTANT and Kronwell,

Everything need a process it cannot be magically done within a night :)

You guys can take screenshot too if someone fail at chat and report it to Hack Report section,

I will closed this thread to prevent any unnecessary spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.