【★】imFraWor【★】

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 39%,
    Points required for next Level: 247
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 247
    Overall activity: 84.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassFurniture award10000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

Character
    *KoNaTa*
    Guild
    imFraWor
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Default Hands dl combo

Hi.

I share video for dl combo with hands :)

enjoy.

combo1

combo2

thanks!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *KoNaTa* For This Useful Post:

Green (07-11-2019), MiG (07-11-2019)

I love you all <333333333

Character
    RESiSTANT
    Guild
    Admins
    Thanks
    Thanked 59,590 Times in 7,937 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    96 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    288 Post(s)

Hi,
    This is one wrong example of what players must post to show the community how its done legit PVP with hands (combo+pot). For proof to be eligible for proving that you are not using macro you must to record everything at once in 1 video. Otherwise this videos can be easily manipulated and doesn't work as significant proof in ban case. This kind of recording is not a proof that you are using your hands only.

Create it properly then I might decide to bring back your Combo Master tag or not.
    Stay cool
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

READ

READ

READ

READ

READ

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

Mail us at our 24/7 Support E-Mail
    or send me a
    if you need help.
    My Skype ID: resistant.bg

Narutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RASENGAN

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RESiSTANT For This Useful Post:

*KoNaTa* (07-11-2019), Claymore. (07-11-2019), Fero (07-11-2019), Fran (07-11-2019), Nox (07-11-2019), OposniG (07-11-2019), Sephiroth* (07-11-2019), XromAzero (07-11-2019)

【★】imFraWor【★】

Users Country Flag
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassFurniture award10000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

Character
    *KoNaTa*
    Guild
    imFraWor
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RESiSTANT View Post
    Hi,
    This is one wrong example of what players must post to show the community how its done legit PVP with combo+potting. For proof to be eligible for proving that you are not using macro you must to record everything at once in 1 video. Otherwise this videos can be easily manipulated and doesn't work as significant proof in ban case. This kind of recording is not a proof that you are using your hands only.

Create it properly then I might decide to bring back your Combo Master tag or not.
    ok boss i will convise you all i use hands :)

Swashbuckler

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 66%,
    Points required for next Level: 51
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Character
    Fangdarius
    Guild
    Biersack
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

It is advisable to use a webcam. So that the two videos are coordinated. Or you will have problems by people who doubt.

ps: you should also use a common mouse and not a player.
    Are you in Peru or am I wrong?
    Well, that's very cheap here and you know it. so avoid problems :)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FANGDARIUS For This Useful Post:

*KoNaTa* (07-11-2019)

I love you all <333333333

Character
    RESiSTANT
    Guild
    Admins
    Thanks
    Thanked 59,590 Times in 7,937 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    96 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    288 Post(s)

Consider also the updated policy:
    1. Show your combo/pot speed with fingers in HD quality with enough brightness in your room;
    2. Show desktop;
    3. Show task manager running applications & processes;
    4. Show Task bar applications;
    5. Show Mouse model & Keyboard model (gaming models will be automatically denied so please disregard using one);
    New policy on proving for Combo Master tag has been added:

6. Open keyboard/mouse program and show that you don't have set any macro in it. (in case your keyboard/mouse is having any program);
    7. Show that your keyboard is connected to computer.

Full Macro Rule/Guide: click here
    Stay cool
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

READ

READ

READ

READ

READ

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

Mail us at our 24/7 Support E-Mail
    or send me a
    if you need help.
    My Skype ID: resistant.bg

Narutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RASENGAN

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RESiSTANT For This Useful Post:

*KoNaTa* (07-11-2019), Fero (07-11-2019), Nox (07-11-2019), XromAzero (07-11-2019)

【★】imFraWor【★】

Users Country Flag
    Achievements:

Character
    *KoNaTa*
    Guild
    imFraWor
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RESiSTANT View Post
    Consider also the updated policy:
    1. Show your combo/pot speed with fingers in HD quality with enough brightness in your room;
    2. Show desktop;
    3. Show task manager running applications & processes;
    4. Show Task bar applications;
    5. Show Mouse model & Keyboard model (gaming models will be automatically denied so please disregard using one);
    New policy on proving for Combo Master tag has been added:

6. Open keyboard/mouse program and show that you don't have set any macro in it. (in case your keyboard/mouse is having any program);
    7. Show that your keyboard is connected to computer.

Full Macro Rule/Guide: click here
    ok will buy new mouse and camera and all see mi style <3

thanks for reply boss <3

Thread Information