[News] WebShop Promos for July and August

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Big Discounts on all donations with Western Union/ML Kwarta Padala & Money Gram!
Promotion has been extended till Aug 31, 2019.

Hi friends,

To held and maintain the server we will accept currently only donations via Western Union or Money Gram for this promotion!

Only right now, only for July and August, we want to offer you an opportunity, a Summer Donation Promo by donating with Western Union/ML Kwarta Padala and Money Gram up to 20% discounts on all donations and special bundles offering even better discounts and bonuses! Basically the WU tax is covered within our discount of 20% and our super bonuses give you an extra boost to start with new character on InfinityMU.

Hurry up and don't miss our offer because it's available only for July 11 till August 31, 2019!

Promo #1
20% discount on single donation:

Tier-1 Sets/18 EUR or $20 USD or 1027 PHP
2 Tier-1 Sets/
35 EUR or $40 USD or 2054 PHP
Tier-2 Sets/35 EUR or $40 USD or 2054 PHP
Unlocked Achievements/18 EUR or $20 USD or 1027 PHP
2 Unlocked Achievements/
Max Guild Buff/

Promo #2
Special discounted bundled donations:

Bundle #1 (10$ OFF the regular price + Super Bonuses worth of 35$)
Uber Tier-2 Set
Uber Tier-2 Weapon
Uber Tier-2 Weapon
Donation amount = 70 EUR or $80 USD or 4099 PHP
Super Bonuses: Character with Full Stats + 100 Resets, 3 Uber Accessories, 3rd Class Wings and Uber Tier-1 Weapon

Bundle #2 (10$ OFF the regular price + Super Bonuses worth of 35$)
Uber Tier-2 Set
Unlocked Achievements
Uber Tier-2 Weapon
Donation amount = 75 EUR or $85 USD or 4355 PHP
Super Bonuses: Character with Full Stats + 100 Resets, 3 Uber Accessories, 3rd Class Wings and Uber Tier-1 Weapon

Bundle #3 (20$ OFF the regular price + Super Bonuses worth of 35$)
Uber Tier-2 Set
Guild Buff Power 5000
Uber Tier-2 Weapon
Donation amount = 88 EUR or $100 USD or 5125 PHP

Bundle #4 (25$ OFF the regular price + Super Bonuses worth of 35$)
Uber Tier-2 Set
Unlocked Achievements
Guild Buff Power 5000
Uber Tier-2 Weapon
Donation amount = 111 EUR or $125 USD or 6406 PHP

Bundle #5 (10$ OFF the regular price + Super Bonuses worth of 35$)
Unlocked Achievements
Guild Buff Power 5000
Uber Tier-2 Weapon
Donation amount = 75 EUR or $85 USD or 4355 PHP

Bundle #6 (5$ OFF the regular price + Super Bonuses worth of 35$)
Unlocked Achievements
Guild Buff Power 5000
Donation amount = 62 EUR or $70 USD or 3587 PHP

Bundle #7 (5$ OFF the regular price + Super Bonuses worth of 35$)
Uber Tier-2 Set
Unlocked Achievements
Donation amount = 62 EUR or $70 USD or 3587 PHP

For bundled donations/ guilds/ friends organized donations above 200$ we will give +$20 USD in items or gold credits as additional bonus and more gifts as surprise!

For members who been registered in June and July we also will reward additional gifts as surprise with included $10 USD in items or gold credits for any price point!

Payment Info:
contact us for more info: donate@infinitymu.net as we might give different Receiver Names to everyone interested in donating with Western Union or Money Gram.

Important Notes:
1. Prices are shown in EUR because most likely Western Union will require you to send the amount to our country in EUR currency because we are in the European union.
2. Unfortunately, we are not offering Uber Tier-1 weapons or Uber Tier-2 weapons at a single donation because Western Union and Money Gram are very strict on many payments under 15 EUR / 20$. If you donate below 20$ we will not pick up your donation! because we do not want to be restricted from receiving payments.
2. Please note that all discounts are available only if you are willing to donate to InfinityMU with Western Union and Money Gram.
4. BTA's are accepted with Western Union and Money Gram but without the 20% discount meaning you will have to donate the default price points e.g. 25$ for Tier-1 Set and 50$ for Tier-2 Set.
5. Super Bonuses are not included in the "donation amount" and they are free of charge, Super bonuses a.k.a. "Freebies".

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score

UnknownRen

Reaction score
I cant wait to donate sweet discounts ahaah

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Please note,
Point 4 from Important notes. BTA's are accepted only under one circumstances: Donate the amount without the 20% discount meaning you will have to donate the original price points e.g. 25$ for Tier-1 Set and 50$ for Tier-2 Set.

Thank you!

About PayPal, its not easy to do business with them nor communicate with them normally. Their real face is different from their public face. They froze accounts without specific reason, allow buyers to take their money up to 180 days for any reason and we can't go on with these ways they do business with merchants. It's impossible to pay our dedicated servers and maintain our game while paypal always freeze your donated money and use the money for their own purposes and they do this to millions of merchant online just to earn money on their backs. PayPal admits they can't make money in the court and there's proofs from US real documents of lawyers. That's why PayPal freezes millions of accounts per year without proofs and specific reason. I'll show the proofs.
Please see this link http://www.screw-paypal.com/ for your own safety and reference.

Very soon we will offer better and 100 years ahead technology above paypal where you will be able to donate securely to InfinityMu through your bank cards. Better terms, less taxes and very, very advanced technology.

-![ZERO]!-

I went from ZERO to my own HERO
Reaction score
Please note,
Point 4 from Important notes. BTA's are accepted only under one circumstances: Donate the amount without the 20% discount meaning you will have to donate the original price points e.g. 25$ for Tier-1 Set and 50$ for Tier-2 Set.

Thank you!

About PayPal, its not easy to do business with them nor communicate with them normally. Their real face is different from their public face. They froze accounts without specific reason, allow buyers to take their money up to 180 days for any reason and we can't go on with these ways they do business with merchants. It's impossible to pay our dedicated servers and maintain our game while paypal always freeze your donated money and use the money for their own purposes and they do this to millions of merchant online just to earn money on their backs. PayPal admits they can't make money in the court and there's proofs from US real documents of lawyers. That's why PayPal freezes millions of accounts per year without proofs and specific reason. I'll show the proofs.
Please see this link http://www.screw-paypal.com/ for your own safety and reference.

Very soon we will offer better and 100 years ahead technology above paypal where you will be able to donate securely to InfinityMu through your bank cards. Better terms, less taxes and very, very advanced technology.
I'm confused Enlighten me please!!! :nuhnuh: You saying BTA UBERS is now accepted however it should be done via western union etc... excep for paypal???

Instead of using PAYPAL Why don't you try this www.payoneer.com ( Please remove link if its not allowed, Thank you.)​

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Payoneer is working only company to company payments, individuals are not able to process payments throughout their payment gateway
and Stripe is working only in few countries. My country is not supported yet.

Zero, BTA is allowed with WU and MG but without the discount.

KhoyChi

Top Contributor
Reaction score
i wanna donate but I have no time to go in western union lol better with paypal :plaths:

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Tier-2 Sets & Max Guild Buff at special discounted price:
Donation amount: 35 EUR or $40 USD or 2054 PHP for Uber Tier-2 Set or Guild Buff Power 5000.
So meaning. I can buy tier 2 set by sending you 40$? via western union? just wanted to confirm
(hmm)

Status
Not open for further replies.