Hand-Combo BLADE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
Hello guys

I'm not a person who like to share these kinds of things but lately, with the new changes of the server about No macro or AP a lot of people are accusing other players that are good in combos of using macro or even hacks. This thing is happening to me recently in Stadium, about 4-6 players are accusing me cause i won them in PVP, they're accusing me of those things and also recording me to report me about Macro usage.

This is my video about my combos:

I know that i have a gaming mouse, but i don't have another one. i though about borrow one to a friend but first i'm new in the city and nobody in my social environment has a normal mouse. SO I DECIDED TO SHOW THE SOFTWARE OF THE MOUSE AND SHOW THE BOTTONS OF THE MOUSE ARE CLEAR OF ANY MACRO-FUNCTION.

In Adition, if this video works as a proof to obtain the "combo master" tag, it would be satisfactory for me

Regards,
Blade

Claymore.

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Nice one BLADE.
Well one sad thing is, if you beat someone on arena they always call you a macro user or auto pot user since you know "He beats me?! Impossible, he has something!" This is pretty bad thing and people forgot that some players playing here for years practising they skills almost everyday.. good luck!

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Hello bro, thanks for sharing your combo technique.

I will tell you one honest thing with all due respect. If Id be someone who is giving Combo Master tag, I would almost never give this tag to someone who is just trying to be copycat of a macro. What I mean is, with just 30 mins of practise which is not so long, i can make 5-10 mins of non brain combo sequence, where I wont even know how those combos happening but its happening. Your most clicks for to make combo just fails, so hoe combo master you are then, right? Just clicking buttons like a human macro like robot and for sure some combos will procceed.

Dont offend bro, it is not only about you, I think the same for all players whose showing such performance and whose will show. But hope you understand my point. You just dont know what is going on there right? :)You are just clicking and combos happening coz why not, sure some 123s will do the job :)

Too many players will hate me after this, but what to do,I am sharing my honest feelings and I can discuss it till the end with anyone thinks opposide.

P.S: By the way, your opponent does better combos than you in this video. Anti Lag covers it, but not for me.

Last edited:

Cesar

Top Contributor
Reaction score
At first he did not convince me, but later he saw himself in pvp.
and I think that meets the requirements
- well done sebas

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
Nice one BLADE.
Well one sad thing is, if you beat someone on arena they always call you a macro user or auto pot user since you know "He beats me?! Impossible, he has something!" This is pretty bad thing and people forgot that some players playing here for years practising they skills almost everyday.. good luck!
yes mate! some people just think they are the best and when they got beat start to say all those things
Thanks for the support

Hello bro, thanks for sharing your combo technique.

I will tell you one honest thing with all due respect. If Id be someone who is giving Combo Master tag, I would almost never give this tag to someone who is just trying to be copycat of a macro. What I mean is, with just 30 mins of practise which is not so long, i can make 5-10 mins of non brain combo sequence, where I wont even know how those combos happening but its happening. Your most clicks for to make combo just fails, so hoe combo master you are then, right? Just clicking buttons like a human macro like robot and for sure some combos will procceed.

Dont offend bro, it is not only about you, I think the same for all players whose showing such performance and whose will show. But hope you understand my point. You just dont know what is going on there right? :)You are just clicking and combos happening coz why not, sure some 123s will do the job :)

Too many players will hate me after this, but what to do,I am sharing my honest feelings and I can discuss it till the end with anyone thinks opposide.

P.S: By the way, your opponent does better combos than you in this video. Anti Lag covers it, but not for me.
Thank you for your opinion legend, i will start saying that after all, a combo is a macro, repetitive actions in a time, and everyone has its own technique that at the end you will be a human-robot trying to make the bigest amount of combos you can.

this technique i have been doing it since 2009 and its not just pressing and thats it, it has a timing and a way to press the numbers acording to your ping/lag and also set, i would recomend you to practice that technique, of course, like you said before u will obtain a few combos, but at the end those one wont be the same as mines

i really appreciate your comment mate! Have a nice one

At first he did not convince me, but later he saw himself in pvp.
and I think that meets the requirements
- well done sebas
jajaja thats what happend whe you just see 1 min of the videos,, lazy ass
Thanks mate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.