Game Guide Elf PVP/PVE Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Aloha, I realized that I posted a post about wiki a while ago but I saw that it was never added, so I will bring it to these improved and updated guide, this guide is for those who wish to play elf in the pvp and pve , Okay Lets Rock! :2991-okay:

Elf's Strengths(PVE,PVP)

+Can initiate fights at range
+Long autoattack range
+Can freeze your enemys with ice arrow skill
+Good mobs clear
+High poke
+Can buff your allies
+Can teleleport with tracemarry command
+Can equip all pets (except horse and raven)
+Utility
+High agility
+You can marry
+Pretty
+Very versatile item builds and playstyles

Elf's Weaknesses(PVE,PVP)

-Squishy against SM
-Hard to master combo
-You became a focus on pvp wars

Start up Tips(PVE)

All the characters in infinity mu start with 1000 skill points except new slots characters, so my recommendation with Elf is to add first 600 of agility, 300 of strength and 100 of energy for the beginning to level fast.

If you don't know how to add points fast just write this (example)

/addstr 300 > str is Strength
/addagi 600 > agi is Agility
/addvit > vit is Vitality(that mean your life)
/addene 100 > ene is Energy

What I do not recommend for Elf(PVE,PVP) (Evolution)

Never get stuck in the second evolution of Elf... Why? Because Muse Elf class is bug, if you try to put a bow for example the albatross bow, or hermania bow your skills as a triple shot will not appear, I recommend that you make the last evolution of elf so you do not have this problem.

How to combo properly on Elf(PVE,PVP)

Since all the classes can do combos and save combos (except BM ) , I found a method to practice elf combos in a easy way...

1) Make sure you have this skill order 1>Ice arrow 2> Triple Shot> 3> Penetration
2) Make sure you have like 3000-6000 agility you can test what is better for you by using triple shot or penetration the skills will appear without delay problem
3)This last step will be the rhythm in how you do the combo ,so my recommendation is to press like this: 1123, and repeat
(be sure that only one penetration comes out if you get more than one penetration the combo will not come out, so make sure that only one comes out)

You know what they say .. practice and experience makes the teacher.

Sets recommended (PVP)

There two sets that are really good for pvp, I recommend that you use all these sets with full damage decrease% 7
- Tier 1 Odin+Elvian
-Tier 2 Hathor Seraphin

Recommended Equipment ( PVP)
I recommend that you use Crit in the bows against people who use Full damage decrease sets, now for enemies that use SD ignore set's, you need to use SD DECREASE + 10 on Bows

PD: Also if you want more SD DECREASE or exta yellow option , you can buy Arrows with yellow options buying it via webshop on ''Bows&Crossbows'' section...

What it cost?

Bows Recommended
-Cassiopeia Bow
-Hermania Bow

Pets (PVP)

I recommend a dinorant of course... it gives you 15% dmg plus 15% Defense decrease plus no reflect like a horse :p

Tips

Generally the elves attack with triple shot and ice because as you know their combo is very difficult to do and we do not have another to do as much damage as possible

I recommend I always recommend attacking with triple shot always and if your opponent moves a lot use ice arrow on him.

How to create dinorant: you need collect 10 horn of uniria and jewel of chaos then go chaos mixer NPC you can find them on noria or lorencia click first option(regular item combination and put the 10 uniria there with one jewel of chaos and mix!(sometimes it fails so you need to be lucky.)

Other ways to get it is Buying it on Monster point shop For 1000 monster point or buying it via post.

I'll be updating it if something changes...

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dear Infinitians,

This is not a Discussion thread, if you have question regarding the Guide feel free to PM the Guide creator.
This Guide is mean for Elf starter and what Elf player can do before boosting them up to additional option such as Full Achievement and what so ever.

Thank you~

/Closed to prevent spam

Status
Not open for further replies.