Evolution of InfinityMU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Hello infinitymaniacs,

Well guys, I was surfing on Youtube and suddenly I just wanted to remind old days of MuOnline. I searched very old videos belongs to MuOnline and legendary servers that I played. I watched old InfinityMU videos where you can easily see how such online games were unique and simple back then. Of course it is easy to search things in youtube by just writing InfinityMU, but I just wanted to post some of those videos on forum. I want to make people have more passion for playing this server by knowing it has very long and rich history that InfinityMU came through. No MuOnline Private server in the history that survived such a long period with high rates. It couldn`t be possible w/o admin that cares about its server and without its loyal community. If, I am, pensioner of InfinityMU yet visiting this game from time to time, visiting forum daily every hour its because of very proud history that it has.

- InfinityMU - Newbies Alliance

- It can be one of first InfinityMU trailers with such poor edition compares to nowadays. (just check old website. It had a feature where you could see how many online players at game and who are they. When I saw 260 Online players listed(not peak hours). I just immediately downloaded the game and started to play. Because all other popular season 3s of those times had max 120)

- Gold Hellium Days (these were a bit more special days for me, because these guys, this team were the last that I enjoyed being part and help grow an ally. After this team dead, I just was here for to help other guilds but not work and consider them as family. P.S: Lord.Enver btw, it lasted more than 2 years with different ally names)

- True classic feeling here (attention, RED Healing potions only / xVIPx <3 was AGM//BM there

- Arena was active a decade ago also.

- Ask someone to stay in a line today and see if they can or even if they listen. But, hey 2019

- I am here from early 2009s and in my opinions 2011-2012 were the most popular years of InfinityMU. You guys had to feel that.

- I even had lowest pot rate compared to the other EUs. But yet, they were noobs for sure :-D Non gear Utility back then :-D

- A little scene from 2013 GM Team

I just felt a bit emotional by seeing these and there are a lot more, I just wanted to share them with you. I played and enjoyed every inch of this game. Long history, long way, a lot of memories in my heard. Whatever happens to you, even if you are enjoying or not from playing, you must respect InfinityMU. Because this server that you played or are playing right now went through hell of a long rich history and still writing history with you current active community.

Last edited:

Tobλ

Unforeseen Consequences
Reaction score
Oh, I remember us dancing together. :D Very nice times indeed. :cheers: And I'm glad that there are still old players around.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Here you go [MENTION=3417]Toby[/MENTION] :)

Status
Not open for further replies.