Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Default [Big Event] InfinityMU Wiki Author Event - Autumn Edition 2019

Hello, dears!

I am happy to announce the first edition of our lovely Seasonal InfinityMU Wiki Author Event
    Autumn Edition

This season, the Wiki team has 15 special articles that need their lores. So prepare your keyboard and start writing.

Articles that need lore for autumn event:
    Arthur's Excalibur Set
    Ares Flame of Infinity Set
    Tartarus Mace of the Emperor Set
    Sacred Mace of the King Set
    Apollo Pad Set
    Banek Pad Set
    Argo Spirit Set
    Karis Spirit Set
    Baldr Dark Phoenix Set
    Banek Pad Set
    Apollo Pad Set
    Bes Eclipse Set
    Meskhenet Eclipse Set
    Ceto Vine Set
    Drak Vine Set

What is a Lore, you ask?
    Lore: The backstory created around a fictional universe.

Rules of the event

1. Each participant can join with only 1 lore
    2. The lores must be written in English and should be submitted IN THIS THREAD only
    3. The lore should be approximately 1.800 characters(no spaces) long or it will not be accepted. Keep it aprox. 1 page of word document.
    4. The lores must be created in the iMU world with iMU characters/sets/weapons/maps/etc.
    5. Do not copy the lore from some place else.The Wiki Team will keep track of the originality
    and validity of each lores, if you break the rule your entry won't be accepted.
    6. Stories with offensive language will not be accepted.
    7. Normal font is required.
    8. Write your In Game Name(IGN) above the entry that you are going to post.
    9. Entries submitted after the given deadline will not be accepted.

Examples of lores:

Thor Asgard Set
    Cassiopeia Queen Set
    Gywen Guardian Set and Ahruan Guardian Set
    Moloch Sacrifice Set
    Serket Iris Set

Criteria for judging the entries:

Creativity
    Originality
    Good English spelling and grammar
    Composition
    Sentence construction

The prizes:

1st PLACE:
    + 10,000 gold credits +8 FIMES
    + 5 ROWs from the Wiki Team
    + 5 ROWs from @Evi
    +A chance to be Wiki Team member
    + 3 uber acc*

2nd PLACE:
    6,000 gold credits + 5 FIMES
    + 3 ROWs from the Wiki Team
    + 3 ROWs from @Evi
    + 2 uber acc*

3rd PLACE:
    + 4,000 gold credits + 3 FIMES
    + 1 ROW from the Wiki Team
    + 2 ROWs from @Evi
    + 1 uber acc*

Consolation prizes: 2,000 gold credits

*the uber acc will be given if the lores will be amazingly good.

All entries that respect the rules of the event will be submitted in the InfiniWiki, after they are thoroughly checked for misspells and grammar mistakes.

Deadline for submitting entries:14th of October
    The poll will be made after the deadline.

If you have any questions related to this event, you can always PM me.

Creativity&Inspiration FTW!

Last edited by Djinny; 09-16-2019 at 11:24 PM. Reason: /update

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• --- ★ --- •

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    -
    -

• --- ☽ --- •

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Djinny For This Useful Post:

*HOOLIGAN (09-23-2019), *KoNaTa* (09-04-2019), Anja (09-02-2019), -Navz (09-03-2019), Fero (09-04-2019), Heruvim (09-06-2019), hungipham (09-03-2019), Jadde (09-03-2019), Ke$ha (09-03-2019), Krywolf (09-03-2019), RESiSTANT (09-02-2019), Scarlette (09-06-2019), Wrathbinge (09-02-2019), Zione (09-11-2019)

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 47%,
    Points required for next Level: 53
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Character
    Apolloo
    Guild
    Stark
    Level
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

IGN: Apolloo
    Chosen Lore : Ares Flame of Infinity Set

There was once a young and boastful boy named Ares. He was known in the village of Lorencia as an arrogant man, no one really paid attention to all things he is talking about. He was a tall dark man with a pale but fair face, his eyes were big and blue as the sky, and his hair is as fluffy as the clouds above. He does nothing but to boast about his manhood and just merely about everything. “I can do anything, I can have anything, and I can be anyone I want to be for I am simply, Ares.”

As a boy, he grew up knowing and hearing stories about the gods and goddesses of his place. Karis was his favourite of them all. He loves everything about her, from the way she looks up to the way she does everything. And his arch nemesis would have to be Anubis. For him, Anubis is an arrogant god, he thinks that Anubis is no match to him, so he did everything he could to be prepared for the day that he’ll face Anubis.

Ares grew as a young and bold man, he clearly is the strongest and bravest man in his town, yet no one loves him. He is hated by mostly everyone. He did everything to be loved but his boastfulness is the main reason why no one cared for him.

“Why are you all like that to me? Is it my fault that I grew up as handsome as I am now? Is it my fault that no one is strong enough to challenge me? Is it my fault that I can do everything and anything given to me? Is it wrong to be perfect?”

“That’s the problem with you Ares, you are soaring high up in the sky that you don’t see that you are merely a dust in the wind like all of us,” said Banek, his friend.

“What are you talking about, Banek? Is there someone better than I am?” Ares boasted.

“Yes, there is. Anubis probably is way better than you are!”

“Are you insulting me? Anubis? Better than I am?”

“Don’t disrespect our god. Ares. He might hear you.”

“I hope he hears me, he is nothing but a coward, if he calls himself god then why can he not fight someone like me? I call upon you, Anubis, go down from your palace and fight me, let’s settle this mess once and for all. So that my people will clearly see who I am and who you really are, a coward and weak god.”

A deafening sound then roars the place, “You have called upon me, Ares. I have heard all of your boastfulness and arrogance. You think that you are better than me eh, I accept your challenge. Two days from now, I will go forth to the town hall and battle you in a duel,” Anubis said.

“I’m glad that you have heard me calling for you, coward god of death! So be it!”

Then a blinding light envelopes the town hall and all were silenced by what they hear. Anubis himself accepted the challenge of Ares. Ares immediately went home and researched about Anubis and how he can beat him.

Ares learned everything about Anubis; he is all prepped up for the fight, what he needs now is a little inspiration from his beloved, Karis. So he slipped himself in his bed and sleeps the night away.

“Ares, Ares, I hope you win the match, win the match and I will give you my love forever,” said the lovely Karis.

“I will show Anubis who’s the boss and I will win your heart my love.”

Ares was practicing hard all day for tomorrow’s match. He’s pouring everything he has so that he could beat Anubis. “I can beat him, I know I can. I will win the heart of Karis and no one can stop me, not even that coward, Anubis.”

“Stop dreaming, Ares. No one can beat a god, no human power can outsmart a god’s power,” Banek said in worry.

“You’re wrong, Banek. I will be the one who will beat him. I am the one who can outsmart a god for I am Ares!”

“I am worried for you, this battle might kill you. Please, Ares, surrender now while there is still time.”

“I won’t, Banek. I will do this for the love of Karis.”

“She is a goddess for crying out loud, a mortal like you is not a match for a goddess like her. Stop dreaming, wake up, Ares, wake up!”

“She is the one for me, Banek. No one else but her!”

The day of the duel finally arrives, as promised, Ares went down to the town hall and let the people know what they would be fighting for.
    “People of Lorencia, I am now here to make you all see what arrogance can bring to a mortal like Ares. Today he will suffer the wrath of an angry god and he will soon bow down before me and let you all know that no one can beat a god like me.”

“I can! And the people of Lorencia will see how I beat a god like you.”

The duel started with a sword fight, Ares is clearly no match to the power of Anubis. He is beaten heavily before the match even ends. But as boastful as he is, he did not surrender and still went on fighting. The last blow given by Anubis clearly stopped Ares fighting more. He was beaten by the god of death.

“I won’t stop until I beat you, Anubis, I’ll do this for the love of Karis. I will win this fight for her heart,” said Ares while gasping heavily.

“I’m sorry, Ares, but a mortal like you is not perfect for a goddess like me. Surrender now before Anubis takes the air out of you,” Karis said in pity.

Anubis did nothing to Ares, all the gods and goddesses together with the people of the town went home and left Ares wounded and heavily injured in the town hall.

Ares threw a fit so loudly that all the people of the town heard him. Anubis decided to silence him once and for all. But the god made sure that every time a volcano erupts, a sword and a frozen ring that symbolizes Ares would be produced. The people of the town will once again remember a man named Ares who once loved and tried to outwit a god but then failed to do so. The red flames resemble the angry eyes of Ares, which were once blue, the long sword of rage symbolizing the pain and agony Ares felt while trying to outwit a god but eventually losing and the frozen ring that symbolizes the coldness of the goddess which crushed his dreams of being with one. The Ares Flame of Infinity is now a representation of a man searching for love but ended up getting wounded by love itself. Thus, making it full of rage and despair for eternity.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:

*KoNaTa* (09-04-2019), BadTheWrong (09-03-2019), Djinny (09-10-2019), Fero (09-06-2019), hungipham (09-03-2019), Moorse (09-06-2019), Pooch (09-06-2019), [P]redator (09-06-2019)

VIP
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 43%,
    Points required for next Level: 29
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registeredThree Friends500 Experience Points

Character
    WizAugust
    Guild
    OldSchool
    Level
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

IGN: *A$TA*

Lore:Sacred Mace of the king

In the old ancient times in the kingdom of Lorencia there was a wise king who got a great power with a great strength and knowledge. The kingdom has been abundance with jewels and items for a long time and it was because of the Sacred mace of the king and its Ring who gives abundance of jewels and strength of the kingdom. Because of the dynamic effect of the sacred mace and its ring the kingdom has been attacked by thieves and monsters who want to achieve the great power of the mace and ring but the king managed to defend the attacks of the thieves and monsters, until one day the Golden invasion, the white wizards and the monsters of Kundun came together to attack the kingdom of lorencia to get the sacred mace and the ring that is in the hands of the king. The war started and the invaders overpowered the army of the king. Havocs started, battle cry can be heard everywhere and the wise king ordered his loyal servant Dragon knight to keep the sacred mace and ring until the right holder will come and claim again the power of the sacred mace. Children, woman, and old residents of lorencia run for the survival of their race with the sacred mace and the ring of the king.

Decades had passed and the mystery of the sacred mace and ring location has not been found but later on they found out that the dragon knight warrior placed the Sacred mace and ring inside the valley of loren where the champion of the castle siege can only go inside and have the right to hold the powerful sacred mace and the ring. The mighty warriors go all together inside the castle to fight for the power and position as the king of lorencia. The mighty warrior that won and claims the power of the sacred mace was the warrior named Brave who now holds the power and becomes the king of lorencia. As of today the kingdom of lorencia is peaceful and has prosperity because of the sacred mace of the king’s power. Those who want to claim the power of the sacred mace of the king must challenge the king and his army before getting the right to hold the powerful sacred mace of the ring.

Today, sacred mace of the king and its ring as a set symbolizes that the holder has strong power and strength to be worthy the king and a mighty warrior of the kingdom of lorencia

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wizaugust For This Useful Post:

*KoNaTa* (09-21-2019), Djinny (09-10-2019), Fero (09-06-2019)

Swashbuckler
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 75%,
    Points required for next Level: 25
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience PointsThree Friends31 days registered

Character
    KrywolF
    Guild
    EX1LED
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

IGN: KrywolF
    Lore: Arthur's Excalibur

Long ago, way before the reign of dragons began, lived a boy by the name of Arthur. The boy was fathered by a warrior and the finest smith to have ever walked in the vast continent of MU. Although Arthur’s father makes the best of work, life wasn’t easy. Living in the snow covered town of Devias, the boy grew familiar to the natural white color of the environment and he knew nothing but only the cold that the snow brings. Little to his knowledge, he’s about to experience a catastrophic phenomenon caused by a hateful god and everything is about to change in one fateful night.

Ever since the beginning of time, Hades, the god of the underworld, had an unsettled conflict with the gods living in Icarus. He had always been jealous with the way they treated humans with care and kindness. So once every twenty years, he sets loose a loathsome, despicable creature, terrifying beyond compare into the continent to bring immense terror and relentless slaughter to the entire realm of the living. However, the gods themselves cannot interfere, not unless Hades himself is the one to make the killings with his bare hands.

On a day when the sun shines the brightest and the night was darkest, the fire breathing-titan only known as the Hell Maine is freed from its dungeon from the depths of hell to turn everything in its wake to ashes and devour every life form it ever comes across. Arthur was only four when this monstrous behemoth set afoot and laid waste to his hometown and took away the lives of hundreds, including his mother’s. The sturdy iron bars of the town’s gates melted like butter once engulfed with the Hell Maine’s flames. The darkness of the night was filled with horror and screams of terror is heard everywhere! The white of the snow turned red, houses and structures burnt down to ashes as the diabolic entity passed by. Warrior after warrior fell to the overwhelming power that this fiendish creature bears. In a state of despair, parents hid their children anywhere they can in a desperate attempt to save them from this ravenous butcher. Only Arthur’s mother succeeded. Putting her son’s life before hers, she managed to hide the young Arthur inside a chest made of adamantine steel which her husband forged a few years back. Adamantine steel is said to be the hardest of steel, ensuring the boy’s safety from the impending doom bought by the Maine. Coincidentally, Arthur’s father was on the other side of the continent due to a royal request by the King of Atlans. He was on his way back when the news reached him, his heart sank and tears fell from his eyes, sadness and sorrow filled his heart upon learning the tragedy that befell his family. When he arrived, he found the town in shambles and ashes. Very few survivors we’re attending their wounds and assisting young Arthur’s mental recovery. Upon learning what made his son’s survival possible, he decided to reforge the adamantine chest into an absolute sword and made a pendant of what is left. Arthur’s father was no ordinary smith, the materials he used for his work was blessed by the gods so that it may forge any type of steel he wishes and is with him anywhere he goes. He dedicated his life into molding and training Arthur to be the ultimate knight, preparing him for the deadly encounter of his lifetime when the devil’s beast returns.

Almost twenty years went by and Arthur had grown into a brave young man. Hardened and strengthened by two decades of vigorous training, he is now a knight that commands a legion of some three hundred brave, young and fine warriors, ready for war. Though his father is now gone, his will and hunger for vengeance is instilled in the young warrior’s heart. As the day of judgment draws nearer, smiths from all over the continent offered Arthur and his legion sets of armors to protect them on the day of reckoning, and on the exact day before the battle of the night takes place, a mysterious deity came down from the heavens and bestowed upon Arthur’s sword a divine blessing rendering it resistant to all known elemental magic and imbued his pendant with a powerful capability to grant its wielder the ability to go beyond the limits of their physical prowess. This was the only way they can help the living against the imminent wrath of the undead. Arthur, now boosted with confidence decided to meet his nemesis at its summoning pit in the ruins of Aida, and the waiting game began. Nightfall came and the entire land was covered in an oblivion-like darkness, the winds blew harsh, storm clouds gathered and rain poured heavily with thunderous roars as lightning after lightning struck the continent. Suddenly, an earthquake with great magnitude hit! As the earth below them trembled and splits, the Hell Maine crawled out from the depths of the earth. With Arthur on the front lines, the whole legion is now standing face-to-face with the horrifying beast. Its eyes were burning bright-red, fangs and claws as sharp as the sharpest blades and it wears a look gleaming with sheer evil intent. The mere sight of the creature brought fear to Arthur’s men. Most of them ran off and scattered like breaking glass, but still there are few who stood with Arthur. The beast let out a loud terrifying screech paired with a forceful flapping of its humongous wings, and with that, the battle began! Arthur lost the remainder of his men in no time after a maniacal assault of the rampaging Maine and as the battle goes toe-to-toe, both managed to inflict deep and fatal wounds at each other. They fought viciously all throughout the night until one of them finally fell, and it was Arthur. All the training and help he got still proved lacking in comparison with the Main’s tremendous power.

When daylight came, the beast has withdrawn and Arthur’s body was found leaning towards his sword and kneeling lifeless. The sword, being struck mightily on the ground with Arthur’s final ounce of strength was never removed by anyone, and his pendant was left hanging on top of it. Although his armor sustained massive damage, the sword and pendant remained unscathed. Arthur’s body was buried near his sword and although the battle was lost, he saved hundreds of lives that night. The people named the sword Excalibur in honor of the finest smith, Arthur’s father Excalibur who forged the sword into existence. As for the Hell Maine, it still brings out the horror with each of its awakening. A truly formidable force of evil that is set loose once every twenty years. A ruthless conqueror of all lifeforms, and a dreadful omen for what is yet to come!
    Last edited by Krywolf; 09-13-2019 at 12:22 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krywolf For This Useful Post:

*KoNaTa* (09-21-2019), Djinny (09-16-2019), Fero (09-20-2019)

Thread Information