Forum Event [Big Event] InfinityMU Wiki Writer Event - Autumn Edition 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djinny

Reaction score

Hello, dears!

I am happy to announce the first edition of our lovely Seasonal InfinityMU Wiki Writer Event
[GL]Autumn Edition[/GL]

This season, the Wiki team has 15 special articles that need their lores. So prepare your keyboard and start writing.

Articles that need lore for autumn event:
Arthur's Excalibur Set
Ares Flame of Infinity Set
Tartarus Mace of the Emperor Set
Sacred Mace of the King Set
Apollo Pad Set
Banek Pad Set
Argo Spirit Set
Karis Spirit Set
Baldr Dark Phoenix Set
Banek Pad Set
Apollo Pad Set
Bes Eclipse Set
Meskhenet Eclipse Set
Ceto Vine Set
Drak Vine Set

What is a Lore, you ask?
Lore: The backstory created around a fictional universe.

Rules of the event

1. Each participant can join with only 1 lore
2. The lores must be written in English and should be submitted IN THIS THREAD only
3. The lore should be approximately 1.800 characters(no spaces) long or it will not be accepted. Keep it aprox. 1 page of word document.
4. The lores must be created in the iMU world with iMU characters/sets/weapons/maps/etc.
5. Do not copy the lore from some place else.The Wiki Team will keep track of the originality
and validity of each lores, if you break the rule your entry won't be accepted.
6. Stories with offensive language will not be accepted.
7. Normal font is required.
8. Write your In Game Name(IGN) above the entry that you are going to post.
9. Entries submitted after the given deadline will not be accepted.

Examples of lores:

Thor Asgard Set
Cassiopeia Queen Set
Gywen Guardian Set and Ahruan Guardian Set
Moloch Sacrifice Set
Serket Iris Set

Criteria for judging the entries:

Creativity
Originality
Good English spelling and grammar
Composition
Sentence construction

The prizes:

1st PLACE:
+ 10,000 gold credits +8 FIMES
+ 5 ROWs from the Wiki Team
+ 5 ROWs from [MENTION=37438]Evi[/MENTION]
+A chance to be Wiki Team member
+ 3 uber acc*

2nd PLACE:
6,000 gold credits + 5 FIMES
+ 3 ROWs from the Wiki Team
+ 3 ROWs from [MENTION=37438]Evi[/MENTION]
+ 2 uber acc*

3rd PLACE:
+ 4,000 gold credits + 3 FIMES
+ 1 ROW from the Wiki Team
+ 2 ROWs from [MENTION=37438]Evi[/MENTION]
+ 1 uber acc*

Consolation prizes: 2,000 gold credits

*the uber acc will be given if the lores will be amazingly good.

All entries that respect the rules of the event will be submitted in the InfiniWiki, after they are thoroughly checked for misspells and grammar mistakes.

Deadline for submitting entries:31th of October
The poll will be made after the deadline.

If you have any questions related to this event, you can always PM me.

Creativity&Inspiration FTW!

Last edited:

Apollo

Reaction score
IGN: Apolloo
Chosen Lore : Ares Flame of Infinity Set

There was once a young and boastful boy named Ares. He was known in the village of Lorencia as an arrogant man, no one really paid attention to all things he is talking about. He was a tall dark man with a pale but fair face, his eyes were big and blue as the sky, and his hair is as fluffy as the clouds above. He does nothing but to boast about his manhood and just merely about everything. “I can do anything, I can have anything, and I can be anyone I want to be for I am simply, Ares.”

As a boy, he grew up knowing and hearing stories about the gods and goddesses of his place. Karis was his favourite of them all. He loves everything about her, from the way she looks up to the way she does everything. And his arch nemesis would have to be Anubis. For him, Anubis is an arrogant god, he thinks that Anubis is no match to him, so he did everything he could to be prepared for the day that he’ll face Anubis.

Ares grew as a young and bold man, he clearly is the strongest and bravest man in his town, yet no one loves him. He is hated by mostly everyone. He did everything to be loved but his boastfulness is the main reason why no one cared for him.

“Why are you all like that to me? Is it my fault that I grew up as handsome as I am now? Is it my fault that no one is strong enough to challenge me? Is it my fault that I can do everything and anything given to me? Is it wrong to be perfect?”

“That’s the problem with you Ares, you are soaring high up in the sky that you don’t see that you are merely a dust in the wind like all of us,” said Banek, his friend.

“What are you talking about, Banek? Is there someone better than I am?” Ares boasted.

“Yes, there is. Anubis probably is way better than you are!”

“Are you insulting me? Anubis? Better than I am?”

“Don’t disrespect our god. Ares. He might hear you.”

“I hope he hears me, he is nothing but a coward, if he calls himself god then why can he not fight someone like me? I call upon you, Anubis, go down from your palace and fight me, let’s settle this mess once and for all. So that my people will clearly see who I am and who you really are, a coward and weak god.”

A deafening sound then roars the place, “You have called upon me, Ares. I have heard all of your boastfulness and arrogance. You think that you are better than me eh, I accept your challenge. Two days from now, I will go forth to the town hall and battle you in a duel,” Anubis said.

“I’m glad that you have heard me calling for you, coward god of death! So be it!”

Then a blinding light envelopes the town hall and all were silenced by what they hear. Anubis himself accepted the challenge of Ares. Ares immediately went home and researched about Anubis and how he can beat him.

Ares learned everything about Anubis; he is all prepped up for the fight, what he needs now is a little inspiration from his beloved, Karis. So he slipped himself in his bed and sleeps the night away.

“Ares, Ares, I hope you win the match, win the match and I will give you my love forever,” said the lovely Karis.

“I will show Anubis who’s the boss and I will win your heart my love.”

Ares was practicing hard all day for tomorrow’s match. He’s pouring everything he has so that he could beat Anubis. “I can beat him, I know I can. I will win the heart of Karis and no one can stop me, not even that coward, Anubis.”

“Stop dreaming, Ares. No one can beat a god, no human power can outsmart a god’s power,” Banek said in worry.

“You’re wrong, Banek. I will be the one who will beat him. I am the one who can outsmart a god for I am Ares!”

“I am worried for you, this battle might kill you. Please, Ares, surrender now while there is still time.”

“I won’t, Banek. I will do this for the love of Karis.”

“She is a goddess for crying out loud, a mortal like you is not a match for a goddess like her. Stop dreaming, wake up, Ares, wake up!”

“She is the one for me, Banek. No one else but her!”

The day of the duel finally arrives, as promised, Ares went down to the town hall and let the people know what they would be fighting for.
“People of Lorencia, I am now here to make you all see what arrogance can bring to a mortal like Ares. Today he will suffer the wrath of an angry god and he will soon bow down before me and let you all know that no one can beat a god like me.”

“I can! And the people of Lorencia will see how I beat a god like you.”

The duel started with a sword fight, Ares is clearly no match to the power of Anubis. He is beaten heavily before the match even ends. But as boastful as he is, he did not surrender and still went on fighting. The last blow given by Anubis clearly stopped Ares fighting more. He was beaten by the god of death.

“I won’t stop until I beat you, Anubis, I’ll do this for the love of Karis. I will win this fight for her heart,” said Ares while gasping heavily.

“I’m sorry, Ares, but a mortal like you is not perfect for a goddess like me. Surrender now before Anubis takes the air out of you,” Karis said in pity.

Anubis did nothing to Ares, all the gods and goddesses together with the people of the town went home and left Ares wounded and heavily injured in the town hall.

Ares threw a fit so loudly that all the people of the town heard him. Anubis decided to silence him once and for all. But the god made sure that every time a volcano erupts, a sword and a frozen ring that symbolizes Ares would be produced. The people of the town will once again remember a man named Ares who once loved and tried to outwit a god but then failed to do so. The red flames resemble the angry eyes of Ares, which were once blue, the long sword of rage symbolizing the pain and agony Ares felt while trying to outwit a god but eventually losing and the frozen ring that symbolizes the coldness of the goddess which crushed his dreams of being with one. The Ares Flame of Infinity is now a representation of a man searching for love but ended up getting wounded by love itself. Thus, making it full of rage and despair for eternity.

wizaugust

FairyTail
Reaction score
IGN: *A$TA*

Lore:Sacred Mace of the king

In the old ancient times in the kingdom of Lorencia there was a wise king who got a great power with a great strength and knowledge. The kingdom has been abundance with jewels and items for a long time and it was because of the Sacred mace of the king and its Ring who gives abundance of jewels and strength of the kingdom. Because of the dynamic effect of the sacred mace and its ring the kingdom has been attacked by thieves and monsters who want to achieve the great power of the mace and ring but the king managed to defend the attacks of the thieves and monsters, until one day the Golden invasion, the white wizards and the monsters of Kundun came together to attack the kingdom of lorencia to get the sacred mace and the ring that is in the hands of the king. The war started and the invaders overpowered the army of the king. Havocs started, battle cry can be heard everywhere and the wise king ordered his loyal servant Dragon knight to keep the sacred mace and ring until the right holder will come and claim again the power of the sacred mace. Children, woman, and old residents of lorencia run for the survival of their race with the sacred mace and the ring of the king.

Decades had passed and the mystery of the sacred mace and ring location has not been found but later on they found out that the dragon knight warrior placed the Sacred mace and ring inside the valley of loren where the champion of the castle siege can only go inside and have the right to hold the powerful sacred mace and the ring. The mighty warriors go all together inside the castle to fight for the power and position as the king of lorencia. The mighty warrior that won and claims the power of the sacred mace was the warrior named Brave who now holds the power and becomes the king of lorencia. As of today the kingdom of lorencia is peaceful and has prosperity because of the sacred mace of the king’s power. Those who want to claim the power of the sacred mace of the king must challenge the king and his army before getting the right to hold the powerful sacred mace of the ring.

Today, sacred mace of the king and its ring as a set symbolizes that the holder has strong power and strength to be worthy the king and a mighty warrior of the kingdom of lorencia

-YakuZa-

Reaction score
IGN: KrywolF Lore: Arthur's Excalibur

Long ago, lived a boy named Arthur, the son of a fine warrior/smith. Since the beginning, the god of the underworld had a conflict with the gods in Icarus. He’s jealous with how they treat humans with care. So every 20 years, he sets loose a terrifying creature into the lands to bring terror to the living.

When the sun shines brightest and the night was darkest, a fire breathing-titan known as the Hell Maine is freed from the depths of hell to unleash the god’s wrath. Arthur was four when this behemoth set afoot and laid waste to his hometown. The darkness was filled with horror and screams of terror is heard everywhere! Her mother managed to hide him inside a chest made of adamantine which is the hardest steel, ensuring his safety from the impending doom outside. Coincidentally, his father was on a journey due to a royal request by the King of Atlans. On his return, he found the town in shambles. He reforged the chest into a sword and a pendant and dedicated his life into training Arthur.

Almost twenty years went by and Arthur had grown into a brave young man, hardened by two decades of training. As the day of judgment draws nearer, a mysterious deity came down from heavens and bestowed a blessing upon Arthur’s sword and pendant. Nightfall came and everything was covered in darkness. Suddenly, a powerful quake shook the lands and as the earth splits, the Maine crawled out from its pit! The two fought viciously all night until one of them fell, and it was Arthur. The Maine's power proved too much for him to handle.

Daylight came and the beast has withdrawn, leaving Arthur lifeless. The sword, being struck mightily on the ground with Arthur’s final ounce of strength was never removed by anyone, and his pendant was left hanging on top of it. Arthur’s body was buried near his sword and although the battle was lost, he saved hundreds of lives that night. The people named the sword Excalibur in honor of the finest smith, Arthur’s father, Excalibur, who forged the sword into existence. As for the Hell Maine, it still brings out horror with each awakening. A truly formidable force of evil that is set loose once every twenty years. A ruthless conqueror of lifeforms, and a dreadful omen for what is yet to come!

Last edited:

Djinny

Reaction score
The deadline for the event has been extended with 2 more weeks. C'mon peeps, join with your ideas and contribute to the community. You get to have the consolation prize in case your lore won't get in top 3, and you get to contribute to this awesome community, isn't it awesome?

Marrow

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Starting ages ago, there were 2 twin Dragon Siblings Named Bragi and Baldr. Bragi was the brave ruthless killer and Baldr was the silent and the weak type. Though Bragi had died from the Phoenix fight in Icarus, Baldr was there to replace the braveness of his sibling.

Baldr knows he was not strong enough but he is slowly becoming hungry in hunting strong creatures and other hunters. He wanted to reign as king but not in his current state. Baldr fought and searched the whole Continent to get stronger until he reached the skies of Icarus. He faced the Phoenix of Darkness. Baldr made sure the Flaming Phoenix withered like dust. Leaving the the Bragi Set in Baldr's hands. As he picked up the armor and sword, he felt a surge in his own body overflowing him power and defense! With the Bragi set, he still feels incomplete with just 1 sword and armor. Out from his mind, Baldr now wants to search for a new weapon to complete his twins' set.

As Baldr was walking around the town of Lorencia, He met a mysterious priest named Devin which he asked Baldr for a quest, and in return, a Lost Map. Baldr did what Priest Devin requested, and as promised, the Lost Map of Kalima was given. Immediately he entered the map and he knew he was on the dark side of the Atlans ocean.

He reached the end of the Lost Map and saw the Lord Kundun.

Baldr gave all he got to kill the monster and even got to do the impossible rage combo!
As Baldr defeated the Lord Kundun, it just vanished.
Suddenly, something has risen from the waters.
Lord Kundun gave more than what Baldr desired. Strength and full gear.
At last, the completion of his twin brothers' set, the Baldr set is now born.

Baldr returned to his home and continued to do what he desire. To reign and to become supreme.
He ruled all over the Continent and took down whoever challenges him.
Up to this day, The Baldr and Bragi Twin Sets is said to be one of the greatest armors and weapons.
Not everyone can use it, but only the worthy and strong one.

Last edited:

Djinny

Reaction score
Since we have only one entry who respects the size of the lore's rule ( [MENTION=38273]wizaugust[/MENTION] I feel like congratulating you for reading carefully the rules), the deadline has been extended with 24 hours. The event is open until tomorrow this time, so [MENTION=38424]iMPRiNT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=37755]BadTheWrong[/MENTION] please review your lores and make them max. 2.000 characters long, otherwise your entries won't be qualified to enter the polls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.