Any IT here

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNewbee

VIP
Reaction score
i guys. i miss all of you :CryingCool:
can any one here help me how to bypass this stupid fortinet security. ? cant play my MU client duo to this security its blocking my client and website. , and its been almost 2 years any one can help me. huhu​

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
It would be good if you could provide some form of screenshots and / or video of exact error that you get when trying to launch iMu, otherwise it's pretty hard to guess, since only the ones that have experienced the same error will know what are you talking about.

Reaction score
Could you elaborate your problem? is this an anti-virus you are talking about? simplest way would be to change the anti-virus, if you can't change it for some reason, you could try to put the whole infinity mu folder through exception in your anti-virus settings.

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
i guys. i miss all of you :CryingCool:
can any one here help me how to bypass this stupid fortinet security. ? cant play my MU client duo to this security its blocking my client and website. , and its been almost 2 years any one can help me. huhu​
Hello Dear Old Player, i will help you, if you would help from me, if you okay, first Download TeamViewer 14 then install to your Pc.
Contact with me , Skype : prosto_qaqa

TakeCare. see u arround!

iNewbee

VIP
Reaction score
Could you elaborate your problem? is this an anti-virus you are talking about? simplest way would be to change the anti-virus, if you can't change it for some reason, you could try to put the whole infinity mu folder through exception in your anti-virus settings.

its something like. security thru internet. blocking all my site's / and game client

iNewbee

VIP
Reaction score
Don't double post, dear.

And why you cant disable this ?
i dont have the control or dont have any idea. how. cant even play youtube to watch. how

It would be good if you could provide some form of screenshots and / or video of exact error that you get when trying to launch iMu, otherwise it's pretty hard to guess, since only the ones that have experienced the same error will know what are you talking about.

cant even open website. they block also infinity. or any related to games

Last edited by a moderator:

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
It appears that you problem is that it's not PC that you own, hence you do not have the Administrative powers on it and you can't do stuff that allows you to unblock stuff that is blocked, for reason I presume.

Nikki

Reaction score
Reply to this:

*Do you paid for the anti virus ?
*Is it your own personal computer ?
*When its not your pc from where it is?
*Are you the admin on that pc ?
*On what connection you try to connect ( home network or work network. or some 1 else = > who?)

Give more info as requested instead of giving small answers.

iNewbee

VIP
Reaction score
Reply to this:

*Do you paid for the anti virus ? not.
*Is it your own personal computer ? Yes
*When its not your pc from where it is?
*Are you the admin on that pc ?Yes
*On what connection you try to connect ( home network or work network. or some 1 else = > who?) Work Network

Give more info as requested instead of giving small answers.
can you please help me to bypass this network .

Hello, try to put this extension to your google chrome Click me! and connect it then try to open any website. Tell me if it works.
i already try. but its kinda lag. i'm using astar VPN it fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johon

Reaction score
can you please help me to bypass this network .
To be honest, there's not much you can do if you're connected with your work network.
Even though you have admin privileges on your pc, still.. you dont have the controls to the network acccess control which I assume is managed by your network administrator on your work.
One thing I would suggest is you try to create a virtual machine on your pc, with a windows os.
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
After all is set-up, try to open the infinity mu website and download its client.

PS: Just tried to search if it worked on some people who tried and I guess it does.
https://superuser.com/questions/789...a-a-virtual-machine-if-the-host-os-has-the-we

Last edited:

iNewbee

VIP
Reaction score
To be honest, there's not much you can do if you're connected with your work network.
Even though you have admin privileges on your pc, still.. you dont have the controls to the network acccess control which I assume is managed by your network administrator on your work.
One thing I would suggest is you try to create a virtual machine on your pc, with a windows os.
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
After all is set-up, try to open the infinity mu website and download its client.

PS: Just tried to search if it worked on some people who tried and I guess it does.
https://superuser.com/questions/789...a-a-virtual-machine-if-the-host-os-has-the-we
can you help me step by step how to install all of those hehe

Nikki

Reaction score
Because it's your work network you won't be able to play games there. Work VPN's block ports of games. This for security reasons. Bypassing it will also go against your work policy.
I suggest to play at home at your own network and not at your company network.

iNewbee

VIP
Reaction score
Because it's your work network you won't be able to play games there. Work VPN's block ports of games. This for security reasons. Bypassing it will also go against your work policy.
I suggest to play at home at your own network and not at your company network.

it's okey bcz some of here play games on there mobile and laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.