Infinity Team
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassFurniture awardiMU BloggerTagger Second Class

Character
    Guild
    Admins
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Default [Big Event] Lorencia Speed Run InfinityMU

Lorencia Speed Run InfinityMU

Hello friends, I am here to present a new edition of Speed Run Event.

Well, my idea was to create a new map with a short labyrinth but a little difficult to complete with paths, traps and much more and the user who completes the map in less time will be the winner, but you must comply with the rules to participate.
    Important: In order to participate you will have to download the map patch, This patch is only to participate in this event.

Download Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kmr6w3...d_Run.rar/file
    Original Lorencia : http://www.mediafire.com/file/2aejbq...encia.rar/file
    Install: Extract in the folder Data "InfinityMU / Data "

Example of how to participate:

Rules:

1 - You must record your desktop to verify your game and crono
    2 - You must record the video in good quality.
    3 - The SM class cannot use Teleport Skill, No one can use Pets and Wings.
    4 - You can only use this website as crono http://cronometro-online.chronme.com/
    5- Title of your video, Speed Run INFINITY MU + YOUR NICK
    6 - The time stops when you arrive at the flag and stop the crono. Remember start the crono at the entrance.
    7 - Coordinates to start the race 134 , 89 and ends in 98, 65
    8 - We will not accept videos at server 3,5

In this edition you will have to send your video to me and I will publish all the videos on the last day.
    Send your entry to me via "Private message":
    Title : Speed Run Lorencia
    and publish the link of your video

Prizes:

1 - $15.00 USD (by choice in webshop e.g. UBER Weapons such as SMOK/TMOE/TYR+their uber accessory/3 Uber Accessories (rings/pendants) or use in BTA or on hold for your future donations as extra discount) + 5 IMES
    2 - 5000 GC Gold Credits + 3 IMES
    3 - 2000 GC Gold Credits + 1 IMES
    4- 500 GC Prize for the other participants.

Deadline: 31/10/2019 (0:00 UTC-3 Timezone)

You must stop the chronometer when you hit the flag. If stop it before reach the flag then will be automatically disqualified, and won't have chance to post another video.

Approval:
    •This event has been approved by RESiSTAN
    Last edited by SuperCris; 10-08-2019 at 11:01 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I love you all <333333333

Character
    RESiSTANT
    Guild
    Admins
    My Mood
    Hot
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    471 Post(s)
    Tagged
    111 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    316 Post(s)

Update:

Top Prize update: $15.00 USD (by choice in webshop e.g. UBER Weapons such as SMOK/TMOE/TYR+their uber accessory/3 Uber Accessories (rings/pendants) or use in BTA or on hold for your future donations as extra discount) + 5 IMES
    Stay cool
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

Our FB Fanpage:

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

Mail us at our 24/7 Support E-Mail
    or send me a
    if you need help.
    My Skype ID: resistant.bg

Narutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RASENGAN

Thread Information