[Special Christmas Event]Christmas in InfinityMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave

Reaction score

Christmas in InfinityMU​

Rules of the Event:
  • Minimum of 1500 letters and max of 3000 letter (will be check using this: https://www.lettercount.com/ )
  • Your Entry must be in English Language
  • Entries are Final and should not be edited
  • You can use photos/screenshot to add on your entry
  • You can Post your Entry in this thread.
  • Entries are Final and should not be edited.
  • Should be Original and NOT copy in any website(s) Each forumer should upload the original version written by him/her or with the help of friends/parents.
  • Deadline of submission is until DECEMBER 23, 2019 (12:00am GMT+8)
  • You should answer the following:

You will write down a story regarding how do "INFINITYMU" makes you happy, anything that makes you sad and bad experience in our server? and through this year's why did you choose to stay? or be back after short or long period time of rest? and why choose to play in this server instead of others?And also your most memorable moments in InfinityMU that you will never forget?​

Prizes are the following:​

1st Place: 25$ Worth of Price in our Webshop+InfinityMU Hardcore Tag+10 IMES
2nd Place: 25,000 Gold Credits+7 IMES
3rd Place: 10,000 Gold Credits+5 IMES

Consolation Prize is: 2,000 Gold credits+2 IMES

Poll starts:
December 24, 2019

For More Questions Regarding this event you can PM me:
Brave
EM/MOD InfinityMU Staff Team

Last edited by a moderator:

*Soler

Legends Never Die
Reaction score
Well where it started When I was 14 I started playing infinity in a cyber with all the children of my street When I started resetting I met Raul (Bubbles ig)and Luigir a friendship that lasts until today the first years were calm we were chicks as time went by we became better known to many hated by other loved ones but is great,in 2012 I could buy my first pc I could finally play at home that made me very happy time later I believe in 2013 I could buy my first uber when I bought them I spent 24/7 connected And so it lasted a year, without stopping until I arrived because little by little I stopped playing and I connected less until in January 2016 my brother was executed for drug problems, I returned to the game I felt very comfortable, I fell into depression and what made me be at peace if only a few hours a day was to be connected although I went through problems, with my friends in the game I made mistakes, I provoked disputes which I regret because it was not myself I was just erratic From then on there is not much to tell, try to fix everything and gradually achieve until April 8, 2019 it was I think the worst day of my life so they took me to the hospital, but by the time I got there I had already lost consciousness I got really bad, and it turned out that my kidneys failed "end-stage renal failure" that's what doctors call him, I lost my job, I lost movement now I need a wheelchair 68245195_341713280051438_1381130490186039296_n.jpg I need 3 hemodialysis per week to live and doctors give me 5 years so good now all i do is be on the pc playing mu since I was a kid it was what helped me to be calm when I had problems today more than ever it helped me today that I cannot leave, that I feel weak that I fall into depression, Infinity Mu has helped me a lot because it is a distraction, something that while I am connected makes me distracted from life I thank Venci, that although he is a half growl he has given me words of encouragement.

Soler - Infinity Legends Never Die

BORIS

"Deception is Everywhere"
Reaction score
Good Day Infinitians!
My story starts from where I found out about InfinityMU way back 2013, I created my first account on the server as a DL and invited my brother and cousin’s to play it together and enjoyed it for the first time we played it. And one day when we were playing I was having chitchat from some random people in game. From there I started on to know some important information about the game. That it’s not all about levelling up and you can’t do it all alone in this game. That is why you need some group of friends to help you out with. Up until now I still get to play my favourite server of all time. It makes me really happy seeing old friends still gathering in game even though we rest for weeks, months, and even years. They are still coming back from the server.

InfinityMU does not only give me happiness in playing but rather a personal connection to one’s self. It feels like a home, a place where we can play, chat, have fun and meeting new friends with different cultures as well. Never have I tried other server other than our ever beloved server InfinityMU. I am truly saddened when one of my closed friend’s gets to leave the server due to work and other personal related problems. Especially, when they don’t have time anymore because of the hectic schedules and of the responsibilities in their personal lives. My only concern is that we players should be treated equally regardless if you are a donator or non-donator. This is not general, I am not referring to anyone else but it is based on my own experienced, other than that I don’t have any other bad experience on our beloved server. Through the years, I choose to stay in InfinityMU due to the fact that it cannot be abandoned because this is my only pastime when I’m not busy in my personal life. I may be out for a week, month but reassured I will be back on playing on our beloved server. There is no comparison on playing on our beloved server. The joys and laughter, the sadness and betrayal of friends this is all part of the game we play. And lastly my most memorable moments in infinitymu that I will never forget is when I first played the game. It was just like loved at first sight and up until now every single day when I log in and play, I cherish every single moment. Every moment is a memory to be cherished.
To Infinity and Beyond!

-Deceived

Screen(12_03-00_53)-0001.jpg

Marrow

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
First thing is first, launch my pingzapper and open InfinityMU.
It all started in the town of Lorencia.
The breeze of the trees touching the skin of my setless character.
A noob coming in, and a noob coming out to hunt.
No friends to ask for help, and no items to help you boost.

Aside from it all, I grinded every step of the way to the very top.
The Administrator well coordinated the game.
From its very own Draconite Hunt to his Event Masters' hosted events,
and also to its balanced set and PVP system.

This game is very special and Merry to me because it makes me happy
in a way that its own set of events are fun and challenging.
Not only that but it is enjoyable by yourself but best played with friends
that you will meet along the way.

Everyday playing this game gives me new experience in which mostly everything is positive.
I could not say any negative feedback since this game is well designed, formulated, and made.

Staying in this game is of course addicting.
More and more if you are still not satisfied in the items you have.
I tried to grind what I have achieved today by participating in-game and forum events by
Event Masters, Game Masters, and Head Game Masters.
It wasn't an easy task because I failed 4 seasons of getting the Number 1 spot.
I even stopped playing for 3 months.
Despite all that, I managed to come back and try to win Infinity MU Event Series XIV Autumn Edition.

So far, that maybe the most memorable moment in InfinityMU that I will never forget.
but of course it won't be possible without the help of my friends in game.
InfinityMU was a bridge for me to connect with others.
Friends I met will be cherished in and out of the game.

There was only one decision to make in playing this game because this is the one and only MU to play.
you can never compare or it to others. You can never choose other servers over InfinityMU.
everytime you log out, you keep on coming back. Hungry for more.
The sets. the Player Kills. The Ubers. And my favorite Non-PVP events in server 1.

The story ends here and I just wanted to say that I am a proud player of InfinityMU.
It is an honor to play in this server and I will continue to support the game.
Every one (1) player here is a heart beat to ther server.
We play as one, and the heart of the game beat as one.
Spread Love and Joy in this Season of Giving.

Merry Christmas to all Infinitians!!

Melvin

Reaction score
Hello to all the staff team and to my fellow infinitian..!
I first start to create and account wayback 2012 with my first BK named Melched. At first, I really struggled making levelling up because everyone is very busy making level ups and doing resets that is why it took me hours to do my first reset. When I finally can manage myself on doing level up and reset, an ELF named Q.Sandra helped me for my first Full Option Set which is the Dark Knight set along with the swords, wings and accs. On that day, it really make me feel happy because of someone is so kind to give me a Full Option set. And afterwards, I have known Benjie which is known in Letters Guild as B…. I told him that I wanted to join their guild and the best thing is he doesn’t refuse to let me join their guild until I changed my IGN into G… I was also very happy to be a part of the Letters Guild because I know that the guild I joined was a strong guild which are using F.O Leather set Archangel sword and Bone Blade. It makes me proud to become a part of the strong guild that I know. Time goes by when I have met some friends ingame and helped me a lot for donating me an uber set of my own. After I have completed my Full Uber set, it really makes me so happy.
https://imgur.com/0f2vNXz
Secondly, the saddest part of my Infinity life is when my account got my first and perma ban just this year 2019 not because of HACKS but because of something else. I can’t really accept to what happen to my account. I feel like it was the end of my gaming experience because I never knew that would happen to my account. I never wanted to stop playing Infinity MU because it is already in my heart and I really love to play this game. Until my friends told me to create a new account and they will help me to stand again and recover. I really don’t know what to say because they gave me an encouragement to stand up again. They helped me on making level ups, resets until I got my max stats. When I reached it all, they started to donate for me and give back the items that I have lost and even my achievement was just a gift from a good friend.
Bringing back my items plus a bunos of full achievement was really a memorable moment to me. I could not repay if for money but I could repay it with GRATITUDE.

Thanks for RESiSTANT for creating this awesome and wonderful server.

Yours Truly,
[VN]G…[/VN]
[VN][Azeroth[/VN]

#100% PURE CHEATER..!
#I AM LEGEND

kalk1t

Nepotism rocks
Reaction score
regarding to whole infinity mu community.
i remember i was 10years old when i started playing infinity mu and remember that i was thinking that as many resets you had as stronger you were , so i was reseting and reseting whole days :D even i didnt know if it was possible to put Yellow options on sets, had no idea how pvp was working and the most funny thing is that despite of these things i was enjoying with game. after being an year here i stopped playing and came back two years later, in 2013. i met people and got lots of friends here. i learnt a lot from friends and time by time i was progressing. i was trying hard and i was getting fun with helping people. in 2015 i get my Supporter tag and then became Event Master and stayed for three monthes, but cause of problems i left team. after an year i came back and joined in Hrriss'(Andromeda's) team. i learn lots of from her, she saw my hard-work and i became game master but unfortunatelly i left cause of exams.
One year passed and i came back as an active and helpful person, everyone could point out that i wanted a place in team back, but unfortunatelly Dreams said ''NO'' several times, anyways this fight was good experience for me. i just had feelings of protest and didnt know what i was doing :)
Now i know about faults i've done , my forum account is blocked permanently for it and i get my punishment.
image how i love this PLACE, that i'm still here and trying to be a normal member of community

Best wishes to you guys :) thats my story without some important things.

Near

Mesmerize
Reaction score
Before we start, i would like to thank whoever that helped me throughout the years (you know who you are). Friends that actually stayed with me till now, friends that cheers me up when im down, also friends that struggles together with me when we're both in difficult times. Frankly speaking, what makes me happy isnt really about the game. Its about the people in the game that been through ups and downs. I'm always happy most of the time but for me to actually express out the true happiness in me is actually playing with all the friends i've met in the server for the past 4 years? Friends come and go so i dont expect all the friends that i've met to stay but it really surprises me to see some actually stood by me, motivating me upon practicing again and again, trying to seal the CS (i havent even did it once yet). These little thoughts about me from them actually warms my heart (im not gay for real). Yes i admit some of the things we did is pretty stupid and foolish, but thats how we are able to remember all the things we did together.

Sometimes things dont really go the way you expect it to be. Of course one of it is CS. It really depresses me to see myself not being capable of sealing, and in fact burdens everyone to waste a week of their time giving hopes on me to seal. For me, i dont think only think for myself. People that went through CS with me and when i'm a sealer for them knows how I actually felt. After I failed everyone during that CS day, I couldn't get a hold of myself to further try to seal again. To all friends that are asking why I or aLegends is not registering for CS, this is the reason that i've been hiding from you guys.

The only reason that kept me going in this server, kept me playing on and on, helping the others for CS (not as sealer), is friendship/brotherhood. People that helped me before, makes me believe that i have to repay them back. But why InfinityMU? I myself is clueless as well. "You can make friends in the other servers but why did you choose to be in InfinityMU and make friends here?". I've been receiving these kind of questions again and again. InfinityMU isnt just an ordinary MU Online private server like the others. Why? I haven't found the answer to that question yet but I just felt it that way.

The most memorable moment is when I was down, upset, depressed of myself not being capable of doing things right be it CS, decision making, wise choices or crucial choices, my friends will start to spam me PMs, tries to party me in game to talk in party chat, uses guild chat or even, spam me messages in skype asking me what happened and helping me out when i was caught in any problems. I'm really thankful and grateful for what they did to me. I believe words, donations, items in game can't compare to what I received from them.

Lastly, i would like to wish a VERY advanced Merry Christmas to every living out there, be it you're reading this with your phone or in front of your monitor screen.

jeplet

SuperVIP
Reaction score
InfinityMU makes me happy because MU Online is first-ever MMORPG I have ever played so I got stuck to its roots. The graphics, sound effects, music and a​
whole lot more bring me back to my teenage days. I was fourteen years old when I first played InfinityMU and it was on 100x. I chose to stay with the server because back then the community was very much lively, Lorencia, Noria, and Devias were filled with people. In this case, I was able to use the server as an escape from reality knowing that I was suffering a chronic kidney failure *yes, I have the same condition as *Soler.* I held my ground and continued playing on the server.

One day, my friends no longer play, one by one they disappear, at that time I realized maybe I should try something new. So I was able to enjoy new MMORPGs​
with better graphics, storylines and more. Months later, I would come back to InfinityMU and play because I do miss it sometimes. These days I was still in a battle with my illness. What made me stay with the server is the challenge or race that I like which is getting to a certain level, getting resets and grand resets in exchange for credits or gold credits so I could buy my Full Option Item. I found InfinityMU as a good dress-up, role-playing, PVP game.

Last 2014 I was able to get a kidney transplant and lived a normal second life. Still, I was playing InfinityMU. In 2015 I took up a culinary course for my college​
which is very tiring and stressful, cooking in school and studying long lectures that include Spanish and the French language is hell. Again, InfinityMU was my stress reliever for 2 years! Because the course took twenty-four months. In 2017 of November I was able to get an internship in the USA. I was so busy I didn't have the time to play. So much stress plus lack of sleep led me to another kidney failure this was 2018 of June. Now I'm taking up a hemodialysis treatment as well like *Soler, three times a week. Again I am gaming to escape from this madness. Hoping for another kidney transplant next year, 2020.

I recently bought a high-end gaming/video editing pc hoping to play AAA+ games, I don't find any good games. Yet I'm here stuck in a good way with my favorite​
MMORPG of all time, MU Online. InfinityMU to be exact.

P.S. I am very much thankful to RESiSTANT for establishing this server and congratulate him for making it up to now.

IGN: Hexblade - 9999x
TRNDSTTR - 100x

2009.jpg

Bizzle

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
I was only a 10yo kid when i got hooked playing computer games specifically RPG Games it's fun and i love the mechanics of it and also the fact that we took another persona and live like a boss in a virtual reality, It started way back February 2010 when i decided to play INFINITY MU i'm not new of playing MU but this was my 1st time playing in a private and international server things started pretty good i've made lots of friends and have more fun than ever i was hooked on leveling up, doing pvp and also doing buy and sell stuffs i could say playing this game really had a major impact in my capability on learning of speaking and understanding the english language as i've been playing with lots of foreigns in this server i've got no choice but to learn and speak english too and this sharpen my english skills that went on to be vital in my classes ��.

The saddest part about playing this game is seeing almost all of the players you've known and been friends with ingame now barely goes online and sometimes quit playing because they've now more important things to do in the real world or their personal life

I actually quit playing iMU on 2013 because i've got addicted in a one particular game that most of my friends/classmates/cousins plays it literally was the only game i've played for the next 6-7 years and then one day in July 2019 i went to an internet cafe and i've seen a guy playing MU it looks way too different compared to the MU i've played but seeing it brings back all the memories it felt nostalgic so then i went on to rent a pc and also play the game he's been playing but i didn't like it as it was overly complicated for me btw it was MU Season 14 so i really have no idea what was going on everything seems like new. So then i remember INFINITY MU searched it up and was surprised to see the game and server still alive for like 10+ years downloaded it and then plays the game again. I started from the bottom again and slowly trying to climb up so that i'll be able to compete with other players, now i'm doing everything to make my character great again i've joined events be it forum or ingame, do resets, vote every 12h,hunt,buy and selling and even letting my laptop on all night so that it would accumulate more online hours that i could exchange for credits doing all of this had me reminisce why in the 1st place i fell in love playing RPG games and it really felt good to be playing this type of game again.

I couldn't think of the most memorable moments that i have in this game but one thing i'm gonna say is i've cherished all the time i've spent playing this game all the experiences and the interactions to some players were all important as it brought fun and good memories to me.

So i just wanna say thanks to RESiSTANT to our staff and also to players specifically donators who are integral part of this game and the reason why it's still on service after 10+ years you guys rock ��

Merry Christmas and Advanced 13th Anniversary INFINITY MU!

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
I started playing MU online for the first time in my childhood, always after school I went to a cyber with a cousin and friends since we didn't have internet at that time in our house but we didn't play Mu online, I remember I was in the desktop of all cyber computers, but at that time it was very fashionable was `` Rakion '' to rpg game hack and slash, and nobody paid attention to MU ONLINE, I once was curious to play as it was , but at that time I did not handle a computer very well and I did not know very well all the steps to register and log in, so I gave up and continued playing Rakion or half life when there were many friends.

I had a particular friend who had internet in his house and he played MU online, I remember it was in 2009 when he played and I only saw him play mu I didn't pay much attention to InfinityMU, so I spent a while as in 2010, my friend convinced me to create an Infinity MU account, I remember that at that time the only thing that existed in the game are the famous FULL OPTION sets I remember that it was the best thing you could equip to fight in the PVP, I started leveling, making resets, and how to vote to buy FULL OPTION items all my friend taught me how to do it, my only The place to play was my friend's house since I didn't have internet, but after a while like in 2012 I was able to get my internet in my house and increasingly the InfinityMU seemed more interesting to me.

One of the negative experiences I had in InfinityMU is that I was scammed by a player for 2013, I innocently fell into the trap of giving my username and password to the player, telling me that I was going to donate a set uber, I think in that time the first uber sets were out and I was excited but it was not like that, the password was changed, the email was changed which made it impossible for me to recover it, at that time I didn't know anything about the forum or so much about the administrators in the game.

I came back in 2014, this time just playing with elf, I didn't want to play with any other class, when I came back at that time they had released new semi-ubers sets for people who don't have a chance to donate, which seemed very fabulous to me elf since I always wanted to have a set of those, After a while I joined the forum and I discovered things and filled myself with enough information that I didn't know, and I learned more English, it was what made me happy cause i like very much learn languages.

I have to admit that from time to time I played other MUs, but it didn't last long on them, I don't know it was not the same as InfinityMU where I already had known people and I already knew that how the system worked in InfinityMU that's why I decided to stay in infinity MU.

My most memorable moment that I will always remember was when I won a set uber in a BIG EVENT, I just jumped for joy and could not believe it when I saw that I was the winner and I was very lucky and it is something that I will always thank you for.

Momoshiki

Banned
Reaction score
The season has come and the joyous and momentous event happens as the magical wind brought us all together at the center of this gathering.. Christmas season is a special get-together with families and loved ones. And by this i would like to share my humble experience to why this great server is always there whenever im at my limit. Few months ago, i had a setback where i have to lie, cheat everyone, deny all the accusations, and most importantly offend our Dear Venci. It was a point in life where i need to do it even if it tears me apart from this server, i treated this server as one of my own family. This server never turn its back against me instead pushed me through my trials in life. To deeply understand the consequences, i had to personally evict myself from this server inorder to focus more in reality. I had to dig my own grave for my future. I had to step away momentarily from the game for me to succeed in life. 5 months ago i chatted a friend of mine named Reggie. I asked him 1 big favor, i said to him; help me ban myself and lie to the whole community. He was up for it knowing that i myself would regret it someday. After some setup conversation where i insult someone namely kronwell. I said things that werent appropriate. I give the most meaningful insult to venci. And i admit, i did all that myself so that i can separate myself/ban myself from this server. Few hours after that, i got what i wanted. I was banned from forum and in game.
Now before u judge me or anything, i ant to explain things why i had to make a choice. The main reason why i did those mean things is that. InfinityMU for me wasn't a game anymore, it wasn't just a game, it was more of an addiction. My family gave me something to choose wether i ahould continue to be am engineer or play the game im addicted with. If you were in my shoes, what would you pick? Its a hard decision to make and i dis the right one. Addiction to a game was like a burden to my success. I never eat, i sleep like 4 am in the morning, wake up in 5 pm and my father told me that someday, i would look up to myself and see what a person i am if i had chosen to be addicted to the game. Since then, i passed my Aircraft Maintenance Licensure Examination and my license would be delivered to me this upcomming monday. And then i suddenly realized, i made the right decision. I had finishes my exams and got focused all the way after spending 10 months for it. It was hard without playing infinityMU. But i had no other choice. If i did not ban myself, i would've never passed my exams and it would take me almost a year and half to finish it. But i still thank InifnityMU for all the memories, all the hardships, tears, infractions, and other things that make up inifnityMU. I miss my friends, i miss them all. Now this is not a sad story, to be honest, im happy that i still see players playing and returning back to the game like Veni and wiki and few other old players. This Christmas season, i never wanted anything orher than accwptance of apology. I would like to say IM SORRY to kronwell, and to the other staff members that i've offended. Specially to Resistant, im sorry man. It waant my intention to hurt you and judge you. I had no excuse for my inappropriate ways. Im very sorry to all the things that i've done to the community as well. Deeply and sincerebly, im very sorry.
Perhaps now, you already know me by this short story. I just dont want any bad things to happen during this time of year. I would humbly accept what resistant and some staff would make me do inorder to gain tge acceptance of apology. I know it would be not eaay, but i will try.. InfinityMU teaches me something that i i cant learn from other games i played. Its that loyalty, honesty, and Care for other players. If im not eligible to stay or return to this game ever again, i will accept it honorably. But please dont hold it against Reggie who reported me. He is innocent. Well thats my christmas story. And the things that i've learned here in InfinityMU. Thank you for reading..

wizaugust

FairyTail
Reaction score
I passed my days as though suffering was a deep sadness I cannot name. I am unhappy because life didn't turn out the way i want it to be. In the time of sadness, disappointment, discourage of my life i found the game InfinityMU as my source of happiness and time. Unlike other games i had this deep and happy connection playing InfinityMU its because of being nice and heart welcoming of other players and staffs of InfinityMU to the new players ingame. Days had past i havent notice that i had already been playing this game for a long time now its been years since i started playing this game but the thrill doesnt fade away, the excitement and thrill that i think every player wants to experience in the game was all here in InfinityMU.

As for some bad memories i also had some of them when it comes to trashtalkings of other players because i cant afford any ubers that time but it was ok to me i dont hold grudge in other players because i leave behind bad memories and i have faith in tommorow that my time will come that they could not do trashtalkings to me. The reason I kept playing InfinityMU was not because im addict in it but because this game makes me happy and be myself. I tried other servers of MU but it was not like the thrill, excitement, and happiness of infinityMU gives.

This is not being bias but i can say InfinityMU is the best server of MU today the main reason why other MU server is below InfinityMU was because of the active admins. I could really feel how the admins do their respected roles in the game kicking the bad players that could be the cancer of the game, making events for the players, there is no day that the game dont give event to the players online, giving new thrills like giving new events that is new just like the speedrun, and etc. Where could you experience that loyalty and service of the admins? Here in InfinityMU only. I really appreciate all the admins in the game for being so dedicated to their duties. Hope for more excitement and events from you guys. Thank you so much.

A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU INFINITIANS 😘😘😘

kriistap

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Hello to all!
Lets start my store how i met MU online, it was so long time ago so maybe i something forgot. Like a lot of us i start playing very young,i life in very small village and in the that time (probably it was about 2002-2005 year) not at all houses was computer. And in first time we was collecting with another tens and play in gaming club, that start internet era.There we are played almost all time when club was
ope. And after some years starting insert internet in all house. Than all tens play almost 24/7 and i was not except, school time was going and we was fast run home and go play. Than i come learn high school. In 2011 i create my first account here.In this time we can vote without Grand resets, and a lot of chars was only in Fo. sets. I becoume busy and i decide to stop play as real lack of time.After some time i got free time doing something else in evenings. I was checking hard drive of old PC and there seen map infinity mu. So i download it again but now it was 2018 year.At first time i was alone, there was no friends,diferent language. Than become my first X-MAS here, it was time of changes i met more new interesting persons,events i got fends with different time zones and minding. We start together PK, CS, Draco hant, market its take days,weak, mounts . It was awesome time of teamwork.For me its more not like a game it was new friendships not only with players, but also with Admins, MODS, events masters who spend here a lot of they free time to make this server alive, active, and interesting. At all i spend very much time to market. As soon i collect enouth ring. Than i make my first 25VD=ROWs BTA ,than second and T2 set was done, its all happen so fast, it was interesting to test new set, but in the seem time was macro allowed, there was so much players who use it, and game was not so fun because there was fight program vs program not real players. Time was running so fast and become spring and for me its work time.Soon when i was finish what i need, i have enouth time to come back like usually and now server was changed a bit, hanting macro users, to make game more fear for all. Like plus i can see hanting draco was making for all. I rely start enjoy one more time this server when i come back, all was like usually someone pk, someone market, someone go events. Than i start marketing like before but it all was changed, new prices, priorities, but still there was a lot of buyers,that was play for me as well. In fast case it was happening i collect enouth rows, sold also it to VD and now got another T2. If you ask for what i love this server, you will got my answer its for community here and all around, friendships, events
. Here is so much positive moments to you cant count its all, in the time i come back i was won 2x time Mountly PK. In negative i cant say something, because i every day come to this server launch it , and play for fun.
Have a nice XMAS, and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.