100% KILLED YOUR ENEMY FOR THIS COMBO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
It's not a joke but kinda! xD please don't kill me in arena.

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
still you forgot to show mouse , if you try to get the combo master tag

if you just want to show your pvp , then nice :)

Sam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
still you forgot to show mouse , if you try to get the combo master tag

if you just want to show your pvp , then nice :)
Im not asking for tag, as you can see on my task manager there is no any 3rd party software. Im not hiding anything as you can see my keyboard brand it is logitech which u can use macro. For yo information!

Kolbus

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Kill them all then u will be a member of valhalla !

btw i see u Sam ^^

Last edited:

iGen*

Reaction score
wow pro :)

Djinny

Reaction score
My dears, please read this carefully and think before you post your next spam post in this thread.

Posts like "Solid. Respect!", "wow pro :)" have no feedback for the actual thread starter. If you wish to appreciate his video/skills you can always use the emojis situated on the bottom side of his post.

Please take notice on what a spam post is:

7. Spamming. An obvious one but still. I would suggest you post a minimum of 10 words per post. If we notice you are not doing this and frequently have 5 or less words quite often we will warn you to make your posts a bit longer. This is mainly for those who scan the forums and post like 20 posts in an hour which are all real short posts. In general try and add something to the topic besides "I agree" or something like "Cool something something."SPAM is considered posts like "Thanks for sharing,Cool,Haha,etc." There is a thanks button and Spam zone for those who want to do it.
You can find this lovely rule in our Forum Rules, which I suggest you read&follow. Please do so in order to prevent your account get infracted/banned.

Thanks!

PS: [MENTION=38671]Audaciry[/MENTION], [MENTION=25215]iGen*[/MENTION], [MENTION=37654]OposniG[/MENTION] this post is for you. It's also available for all who see it :)

Sam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
You can also do this solid combo by practicing 1q23e2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.