[Discussion]Uber and uber

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hello
So this will be a question but id like to put it at discussions

Is uber draco going along with uber sets from donations?
or with currency ing like draco, gc , rows

if is going with ubers , then i think the price that players sell them for is to low
1 t1 draco 75 rows
1 25$/t1 uber is 350 to 400rows

so after this i ask again are draco sets and donation sets in same category and they should be allowed for uber to uber transfer?

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
I have talked it over with RESiSTANT and he wants it to be possible to trade normal Ubers to Draco Ubers. With a fixed worth of one T2 Draco set = 25$ and two T1 Draco sets = 25$. This will be updated in the BTA policy shortly. I will keep this thread open though, maybe some people think differently and can offer other solutions of what seems equivalent in their perspective when comparing Draco ubers to ubers bought via donation.

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
I have talked it over with RESiSTANT and he wants it to be possible to trade normal Ubers to Draco Ubers. With a fixed worth of one T2 Draco set = 25$ and two T1 Draco sets = 25$. This will be updated in the BTA policy shortly. I will keep this thread open though, maybe some people think differently and can offer other solutions of what seems equivalent in their perspective when comparing Draco ubers to ubers bought via donation.
and that is still to low
look how this is in my head

i think is better to sell 25vd for 400 rows then buy t1 or t2 draco directly with rows because the price is just to low 75row 1 t1

so here are 2 things
if peoples prefer to change 1t2 draco for 1t1 uber there will be a huge loss for vd traders
if venci stops uber to draco transfer there will be a loss for that players

so maybe 2t2 draco for 1t1 , somehow to make equality between traders

hope everyone understands my opinion:) , if no , just ask , thats why i made this topic on discussion area

Kontra™

Reaction score
Also, just to add. May we request to have a rate specific on VD=Rows/Draconites trade specially if it does not reach $25 like $10=100-1xx Rows/120 Draco and so on. Just to have a better idea on how "fair trade" works in these situations. Thank you! :7212-FurryHeart:

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
I on the other hand think, that creating this "fixed" currency might stabilize the prices of Ubers in future and their respective costs in other currencies such as rows and dracos. Prices as they are now will never remain the same, it's just not meant to be. Prices never stay the same, economy always changes, not only in real life, in games as well. I think of this as a great chance to stabilize the market. Only time will show, who is right though.

[MENTION=38610]onikzyow074[/MENTION] There are fixed trades and then there are the ones that are not. Uber to Uber BTA is fixed, in this instance 25$ equals 240 Draconites, from which you can do the math yourself. On the other hand, if you sell cash via donation to someone, you can ask more, if you want, nobody can forbid you that. In this case, 10$ would be 96 Draconites.

Status
Not open for further replies.