Return DUEL KING event - Purehands

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Brandy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
hello infinitians.

im here just suggesting about to return the DUEL KING event this time, since DUEL KING before is Pure macro this time is real pure hands we will see real battle, then we'll know whos the best PVP player in our server using pure hands.

for me its about time to bring back this exciting and traditional event, that everyone is waiting for.

your thoughts guys??

feel free to post whats on your mind about this topic.

shukran.

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
sure, if the registred players record screen + keyboard + mouse :)
short recordings between duels , that would be like max 1 min per duel round, no1 can complain that internet speed is low or low pc , if record/duel is lower than 1 min

Last edited:

#Brandy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
sure, if the registred players record screen + keyboard + mouse :)
short recordings between duels , that would be like max 1 min per duel round, no1 can complain that internet speed is low or low pc , if record/duel is lower than 1 min
i think thats a good idea need consider this to put in duel king rules if possible.

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Duel King was cancelled due to people taking literally forever to follow simplest of instructions. Event was announced in timely manner, people had time to remove their gears, buy the pots, do everything, yet they ask to be warped, have their sets on, full inventory of potions, can't accept trade where EM give them set because of it, then they need to go place their items in vault, come back, realize that they have no pots, go away again. This is not the only issue. Due to already mentioned, event took really long time. Actual fighting took around 20-25 minutes, but event took 2+ hours. Event taking this long made people go afk, give automatic wins to different people and the worst part? Only 16 participants. How is that fair to the other 40 that want to participate? No. Majority wouldn't benefit from this being returned.

#Brandy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Duel King was cancelled due to people taking literally forever to follow simplest of instructions. Event was announced in timely manner, people had time to remove their gears, buy the pots, do everything, yet they ask to be warped, have their sets on, full inventory of potions, can't accept trade where EM give them set because of it, then they need to go place their items in vault, come back, realize that they have no pots, go away again. This is not the only issue. Due to already mentioned, event took really long time. Actual fighting took around 20-25 minutes, but event took 2+ hours. Event taking this long made people go afk, give automatic wins to different people and the worst part? Only 16 participants. How is that fair to the other 40 that want to participate? No. Majority wouldn't benefit from this being returned.
then be more strict on the rules, for example we can do advance registration and player came late will be disqualified. etc and also this is once a month event that we cant miss if you really want to win, sir think about the castle siege most of the players are prepared before the event will start.:3822_winking_joy:

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
then be more strict on the rules, for example we can do advance registration and player came late will be disqualified. etc and also this is once a month event that we cant miss if you really want to win, sir think about the castle siege most of the players are prepared before the event will start.:3822_winking_joy:
Even then, my point is, that only 16 people participating, of which some might not even show up, is too low amount of people allowed to participate. Including more people creates more possible variations of time delays and basically creates more chaos, rules more strict will make it even harder, not only to host, but to participate in as well. The current weekly events are designed to give the best possible chances to win for everyone who shows up. Even out the chances of victory to everyone. Events should be fun for everyone, not just selected few.

#Brandy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Even then, my point is, that only 16 people participating, of which some might not even show up, is too low amount of people allowed to participate. Including more people creates more possible variations of time delays and basically creates more chaos, rules more strict will make it even harder, not only to host, but to participate in as well. The current weekly events are designed to give the best possible chances to win for everyone who shows up. Even out the chances of victory to everyone. Events should be fun for everyone, not just selected few.
yes sir i got your idea, but my point is this event is so special as i see in a post of the admins before as a traditional event. anyway this just my suggestion. everyone can react on this. thank you sir for your time and response.

shukran

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
i strongly agree with this, but in order to ensure that everybody is pure hand they have to record the fight for the event

Ezio

Reaction score
The event as an idea is cool.
But as Kronwell sayed... there are people not following the instructions. You might think "hey thats not such a big deal" well it is. This things may delay the event very much and there are people waiting for long time in line for their time to battle and they are all delayed by those people.
Also. People going AFK and we are waiting for them to come back (not DQ automaticly coz it would be ridiculous). Duel Kings is an event that even a small delay of 1 person may extend it.

You cant see the outher side though. The staff that hosting the event. You cant feel their "pain" hosting this event and its very hard to understand. trying to controll 16 people that does not follow instructions is very messy plus there might be people complaining, fact that gets u even more stressed while hosting it.

So i do not agree with this. sry

Safety and Peace!

#Brandy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
The event as an idea is cool.
But as Kronwell sayed... there are people not following the instructions. You might think "hey thats not such a big deal" well it is. This things may delay the event very much and there are people waiting for long time in line for their time to battle and they are all delayed by those people.
Also. People going AFK and we are waiting for them to come back (not DQ automaticly coz it would be ridiculous). Duel Kings is an event that even a small delay of 1 person may extend it.

You cant see the outher side though. The staff that hosting the event. You cant feel their "pain" hosting this event and its very hard to understand. trying to controll 16 people that does not follow instructions is very messy plus there might be people complaining, fact that gets u even more stressed while hosting it.

So i do not agree with this. sry

Safety and Peace!
sir if you see the timeline of the event it runs almost 2 years if im not mistaken, and i didnt see any big problem with it. only thing is the player not following the rules that cost much time, on the other hand if you follow the rules as a player and you have a month to prepare for this i think this is enough time to brief them that rules must impose strictly. and if all the players respect the rules you will see the event will be so smooth as expected.

Ezio

Reaction score
sir if you see the timeline of the event it runs almost 2 years if im not mistaken, and i didnt see any big problem with it. only thing is the player not following the rules that cost much time, on the other hand if you follow the rules as a player and you have a month to prepare for this i think this is enough time to brief them that rules must impose strictly. and if all the players respect the rules you will see the event will be so smooth as expected.
You read the rules. some dont.
There are people who will see the post but wont read the rules. there are people who will be waiting to be registered but whont read the instructions coz they dont care i guess. DQ people would be bad.
Also when someone is not following the instructions we might find out way after registration is closed. what we do then? on my times if i was about to DQ those who doesnt follow the instructions we would play with 5 players less. 5 players means many will pass to the next round without earning it. also the event would be finished in no time. This event is all about FOLLOWING the instructions. You might be following but outhers dont and i bet they wont. no matter how much time we give to prepare there always more than 2 ppl that doesnt even read the instructions.

So the only way Duel Kings could work would be players ALWAYS follow instructions and rules. Thing that wont happen simply coz it never happen since its creation.

Edit: i experience players quiting because of the delay caused from some people.

Nikki

Reaction score
Stay on topic, al useless posts has been removed.

cruentusxx

Reaction score
I totally aggree with the purehand duel king post Im Gsheen and i would like to participate in that kind of duels :D

Status
Not open for further replies.