Castle Siege Discussion 14/12/2019 (Reveldia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis

VIP
Reaction score
Attackers :
Sezar
GRiFFiNS
OUTLAW

Defender :
Reveldia

Winner :
Reveldia

Thank you very much everyone for the great help in these nine cs, this is teamwork not only an important sealer.

Thanks to Staffs who online and watch the CS

last 20 mins~

Last edited by a moderator:

-![ZERO]!-

I went from ZERO to my own HERO
Reaction score
Its really hard to switch if you don't have good PARTY but still Reveldia Owns the Castle GRATSY!!!!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]​

Mashka

UnknownMom
Reaction score
Congratz :3

Cesar

Top Contributor
Reaction score
When all was lost. we motivate alexis .. "try, try!" and the glorious seal arrives. Every CS we pass is more difficult. I am anxious for the next cs. Well played ally from reveldia. the video is funny in the minute 16:26
[MENTION=36830]Djinny[/MENTION]. you had bad luck xd

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
Congratulations to my friends for this great victory and I'm sad for not playing, I quit the game completely, maybe I will return next year

I think in this video you can see something we all know, Many await the defeat of Reveldia,It is very fun to see the emotional messages are destroyed in the end in a second hahahaha..

pd: [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION]I want to congratulate you for your great work as always and maintaining your neutral position. It doesn't matter how many messages he has each week because he knows the truth and this ally works hard every week to win this event.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.