Mak Combo Master Tag Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hella$-

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am iMarko/Mak applying for combo master. Please see the attached videos showing my bandicam and a phone video showing my laptop, mouse and hands. Hope this thread finds you well. Thank you!

Last edited:

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
you was banned few days ago for using ap , now you want to show how pro you are....

your camera is so far , can't even see what buttons you press
thats the purpose of recording keyboard and mouse , we need to see what you press during your play , another thing
it needs to be on same screen ,not separate videos if we want to watch your game play with your hands movement

Last edited:

Hella$-

Top Contributor
Reaction score
I wasnt get ban using macro or in pk, you can ask resis for my laptop what shows in there ;)

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Is this application for tag or ban appeal for this banned fellow? :blobhyperthink:

Hella$-

Top Contributor
Reaction score
And fyi, i just followed onhow to apply a for combo master, and for the video they showed me i do believe thats its more unclear than my video that i posted. So don’t be so negative and be enemy ��

Let’s wait for Resistant as he is the one who told me to post it ��

Last edited by a moderator:

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
you cant even keep up with your pots
+there are times you dont even pot and you hp goes up

Hella$-

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Lol Ben, that is my pattern on 4 skills combo. Seems like u have no idea on the pattern for combo. So think before u comment, and fyi for pots it will never get high til i press e, task manager is there so dont tell me its potting by itself lol ;)

Gannel

Reaction score
Hello brother, In my opinion this post doesn't matter because u were banned few days ago & from my perspective it is legit. So hello there stigma? I mean people are entitled to be given a second chance but I think u gotta earn that. Thanks for trying! :)

Last edited:

Hella$-

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Brother Gannel, i wasn’t about to post this now fyi, but resistant told me so. ;) thanks for your advice.

Sam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
This thread is not for argument. If u think im stupid then just ignore me. I Appreciated this video but lets our admin decide and do the necessary action.

rapa

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Good net + Skilled player is a big difference in the game. Keep it up guys :) <3.

Last edited:

#Brandy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
you cant even keep up with your pots
+there are times you dont even pot and you hp goes up
sir ben what does it mean you are looking for pots master or combo master?

-![ZERO]!-

I went from ZERO to my own HERO
Reaction score
Sup,

My Suggestion regards to this thread is that you need to Create a BAN APPEAL first before you create or request for a COMBO MASTER TAG.

I believe that you are aware that your account is BAN YOu can check the Link posted below:

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?117940-iMarko

Nothing personal but I agree with [MENTION=3510]BeN[/MENTION] upon seeing your VIDS its really FAR to be seen, So Again I suggest for you to create another Video maybe 3-4 Videos will do and you can probably try to follow this Guide that [MENTION=76]Nikki[/MENTION] Posted but still It's for them to decide Just Suggesting though :)

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?115575-Tutorial-decent-combo-record

Good luck ... :)

Last edited:

Hella$-

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hi bro zero, as i mentioned above its not me who wants to post this thread. Resistant ask me to post and let him decide. What will really happen. He is the one who knows the real thing happened, he knows what is inside my laptop, he knows that it is clean. :) but still thank you!

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
sir ben what does it mean you are looking for pots master or combo master?
he was banned simply for the thing hes lacking on this video pots , which is enough for me to deduct why he needed ap on first place
then , i cant check atm , but im sure peoples who got banned for macro cant get this tag - also i dont think there is a way to prove that you didnt use ap and again ap is macro and that also goes to this tag

and this will be my last reply in here , i think is enough to understand why im against your combo tag req :) imarko

https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?114690-EN-Game-Rule-Update!-Macros-OFF!
if the f8 story was true , is still not an excuse :D

Last edited:

Hella$-

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Fyi BeN i wasnt banned for pk with autopots. I was banned because of a video i was afk and pots its working, at that time. Which is from f8 auto attack and mouse cursor is pointing on pots. So i guess its far from the video i sent ;)

Nikki

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.