Player Hosted Event [Big Event] Speed Run Christmas Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score

Hello friends, I am here to present Speed Run Christmas Edition.

Well, my idea was to create a new map with a short labyrinth but a little difficult to complete with paths, traps and much more and the user who completes the map in less time will be the winner, but you must comply with the rules to participate.
Important: In order to participate you will have to download the map patch, This patch is only to participate in this event.

Download Patch: https://www.mediafire.com/file/aa6h4qsp7xo0o6q/ChristmasSpeedRun.rar/file
Install: Extract in the folder Data "InfinityMU / Data "

Example of how to participate:

Rules:

1 - You must record your desktop to verify your game and crono
2 - You must record the video in good quality.
3 - The SM class cannot use Teleport Skill, No one can use Pets and Wings.
4 - You can only use this website as crono http://cronometro-online.chronme.com/
5- Title of your video, Speed Run INFINITY MU + YOUR NICK
6 - The time stops when you arrive at the flag and stop the crono. Remember start the crono at the entrance.
7 - Coordinates to start the race 174 , 42 and ends in 207, 163
8 - We will not accept videos at server 3,5
9 - We do not accept Anti Lag patches,3D cam or modify the effects with F10.

In this edition you will have to send your video to me and I will publish all the videos on the last day.
Send your entry to me via "Private message":
Title : Speed Run Christmas
and publish the link of your video

Prizes:

1 - $25.00 EUR (by choice in webshop ) + 5 IMES
2 - $15.00 USD (by choice in webshop e.g. UBER Weapons such as SMOK/TMOE/TYR+their uber accessory/3 Uber Accessories (rings/pendants) or use in BTA or on hold for your future donations as extra discount) + 3 IMES
3- 1000 GC Prize for the other participants.

Deadline: 31/12/2019

You must stop the chronometer when you hit the flag. If stop it before reach the flag then will be automatically disqualified, and won't have chance to post another video.​

Approval:
•This event has been approved by RESiSTAN

You must stop the chronometer when you hit the flag. If stop it before reach the flag then will be automatically disqualified, and won't have chance to post another video.

Last edited:

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
//
Problem fixed, Now everyone can send me their videos by private message.
Also fix the starter strings, thanks for your understanding.

Coordinates to start the race 174 , 42 and ends in 207, 163

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score

Hello,
Before announcing the winners and continuing with the topic, I want to say a few words, of course, they are not excuses, this is my reality.

This event was created to celebrate Christmas. In the first edition of this event, many users participated because this is a new and fun event, in the same way in the other editions.
When I announced this event if some have memory, the forum stopped working for a few days and our staff did their best to solve the problem, at that time I could really only be playing for a short time because I study english and I also work.
I stopped playing Infinity in November and in December my activity was 0%.
Well, now I came back a few days ago and I am waiting for the response of some participants to announce the winners, of course, if I am creating this topic it is because I already have the information.

Well, I just want to congratulate the winners, this event had few participants for two reasons, first the fall of the forum and second I had my inbox full and since I was not active, I could not receive messages from some participants.
Despite the problems, I think it is fair to deliver the prize anyway.

I understand it's too late but it doesn't matter, I just want to say sorry.

Now I have a lot of free time, new interesting events are coming.

thanks.

Hello community

I am here to announce the winners of this great event, congratulations to the winners and thank you all for participating, also apologize to users who had trouble sending me his video.

Prizes:

1 - $25.00 USD (by choice in webshop ) + 5 IMES
2 - $15.00 USD (by choice in webshop e.g. UBER Weapons such as SMOK/TMOE/TYR+their uber accessory/3 Uber Accessories (rings/pendants) or use in BTA or on hold for your future donations as extra discount) + 3 IMES
3- 1000 GC Prize for the other participants.

1st - Wrizzly 1:13:595 Speed Run
2st - *GodMade. 1: 17:905 Speed Run
3st - Ayuwoky 1:18:239 Speed Run
I am waiting for response from 2 users, their time is very high. + 1: 19:00
First and second place, please send me a private message to claim your prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.