Failed to Connect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Happy Holidays Techs..

I'm here to report a failure to connect in the game.. This happened last night while I was AFK in town..
.When I got back, the game is Reconnecting but it took so long so I decided to restart the game.. While opening the game I got stuck on the game launcher, the connect button appears but when I click it, nothing happens and it just show "Connecting to server" then "Failed connecting". The error is like i don't have internet connection. So I checked the browser and it turns out that I have internet and I still managed to vote.

This is the error:
https://imgur.com/cJHetkH

This is a proof that my internet connection is OK:
https://imgur.com/xjsrmNd
~this isn't much, but here in the Philippines that internet speed is enough to run the game smoothly.

Actions Made:
-tried to re-install the game.
-tried to download the latest patch from the website and installed it.
-tried to reset our router.
-tried to restart my PC.
-tried turning off the firewall.
-excluded the game on AVG anti-virus.
-tried to pray for a miracle (Still Hoping).

Please Help

Reaction score

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
add me on skype orpeaceful.

edit: problem still not sloved >> [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION]

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

Your ip might be blocked temporarily by mistake because we are under heavy ddos attack. Most IPs that are sending constant requests are filtered. However the website and the game is online and many players are connected. Try to connect later and let us know if it worked. In the mean time you can contact me in skype.

iGen*

Reaction score
i also got this problem yesterday but i solve it my self
try flash ur dns.

Credit to google for this guide <3

The first step to flushing your DNS is to open your “Windows Command” prompt.

WinXP: Start, Run and then type “cmd” and press Enter.
Vista, Window 7 and Windows 8-10 : Click “Start” and type the word “Command” in the Start search field. Finally, right-click the command prompt icon and select the option to “Run as Administrator”.
In the open prompt, type “ipconfig /flushdns” (without the quotes).
You should receive a message of your success as confirmation when the cache is cleared.

restart ur computer after that

hope its fixed ur problem.

Anyway Sir Venci if ur not busy can u check my msg on skype?
Thank you :)

*PowerPuffCorn*

Reaction score

Your ip might be blocked temporarily by mistake because we are under heavy ddos attack. Most IPs that are sending constant requests are filtered. However the website and the game is online and many players are connected. Try to connect later and let us know if it worked. In the mean time you can contact me in skype.
hello sir, Mine can't connect too but if i turn off my firewall i can connect again, but originally i can connect even if my firewall was on.. this happens also last night.. thanks

-YakuZa-

Reaction score
I encountered the same problem earlier this morning, but thankfully the problem went away by itself.

Reaction score

Hi Sir RESiSTANT.. I think you are right with that DDOS attack thingy..
New Problem though: after the liveguard shows up, it does not continue to the game.. I remember reading a thread that could fix this, i just can't find it.. Do you have any link sir to that thread or any guides for this new problem?

Zione

Masked Man
Reaction score
Hi Sir RESiSTANT.. I think you are right with that DDOS attack thingy..
New Problem though: after the liveguard shows up, it does not continue to the game.. I remember reading a thread that could fix this, i just can't find it.. Do you have any link sir to that thread or any guides for this new problem?
Try this;

Reaction score
The Problem is now fixed, and it turned out to be DDOS attack as sir RESiSTANT mentioned..

I have successfully logged in just now so I'd say the problem is Solved..

Special Thanks to Peaceful, Zione and RESiSTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.