Pingzapper problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Hi , recently I had problems with pingzapper at the time of playing, I turn on the pingzapper I run the normal game, and everything is fine, but some minutes pass and it disconnects, and it causes me problems with my Internet in general, even if I deactivate it or undo it, no website opens me, my wifi goes down, I restart my laptop but it doesn't work, it follows the same problem over and over again.

Im tired to unnistal pingzapper and reset my modem and router pls help

i wanna play without problems

Sam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe your anti virus deleting your dll file. Send the screenshot of error. Give me Your skype pls?

Last edited:

Shinobi

Reaction score
but some minutes pass and it disconnects, and it causes me problems with my Internet in general, even if I deactivate it or undo it, no website opens me, my wifi goes down
Hello,

Does this happen only when you run MU with pingzapper? can you try to play without pingzapper and see if your internet disconnects again?

And when it disconnects (with or without pingzapper) can you watch what happens with your modem/router?
One possible cause of this is a restarting router, either because it's a cheap one and already used up it's usefulness or it can't handle the packets being sent/received, or you are being targetted by DDoS. How old is your modem/router? and what model?

I am not much of a hardware technical person but this "restarting" modem/router happened to me in the past, all I did was replace the modem/router.

If you have a spare modem/router, try using it.

Last edited:

Zione

Masked Man
Reaction score
Thread will be close due to inactivity over 2 weeks and no update from the thread starter. [MENTION=35791]Jadde[/MENTION], If you wish to re-open the thread, feel free to PM any Moderator that are available.

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.