My Last New Year Celebration with you guys. Happy New YEAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Happy New Year guys,

Well guys, some of you know, some of you dont, I always take SSes with community every year 31 th December. This year is no different. Happy New year guys all over the world. Hope all your dreams, plans comes true in 2020. If you are living with motivation, then new year is a new page. Be healthy, protect your family, be successful no mater what people says, be mature and nice person.

About me, this was my last Entry to InfinityMU. I am leaving, like I already done but this time, I wont enter to the game. Most of you doesnt know me if not all. Like you guys, me - we had our prime times, our child times that we played MuOnline like crazy. I was playing MU from 2003. My generation, already not playing that much online games- at least in my country, or if they do, they are not playing Mu anymore. I wont take my words long like I usually do. Just, enjoy your time in playing InfinityMU, have fun and never, ever forgot that, you play it as your NickName visible. So, make that name as legendary as respectful as possible. And not everyone can do that, only someone who is mature. Cheaters, trashtalkers, kids, no lifers are not from this group and this group is that unique.

Lastly, thanks to everyone starting from Venci. I dont know, if anyone or you yourself every told you that - you made it. If you wanted to set one hell of a Mu with great community and future Legends in it, you made it man, be proud. Thanks to all Post and current Staff Members. You guys are part of that great goal, without you, it couldnt be possible. And, thanks to all InfinityMU players who played and respected me that I think I dont even deserve 50% of that respect. Specially, current players, I saw too much respect from you guys, even I dont know and ever talked with most of you, yet you guys never disrespected me.

I will check forum but probably this is my last Post/Thread.

Happy New Year INFINITYMU!!!! Long Live.

Thanks to Staff Members that helped me take these SSes <3

CircleQ

CircleQ
Reaction score
Happy new year. Best wish to you and your family. Hope you will achive the best things in the new year 2020.

Nikki

Reaction score
I will check forum but probably this is my last Post/Thread.
I do not believe you. that that was your last post thread you would make.

let the games begin :)

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!

Be healthy and best luck in 2020!

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
Enver Stop dat drama u k dats not ur last thread :D or even last jump here hah happy new year

Status
Not open for further replies.