Big Game Event [TOP Yearly Event] Mr. & Ms. Infinity 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score

(Banner made by ours truly, Heruvim.)

Hello dear Infinitians,

The time has come for InfinityMU to choose a new Mr and Ms Infinity for 2020!

How to participate?

- You have to post here in this thread, a picture of you holding a piece of paper on which there must be written "Ms Infinity 2020" or "Mr Infinity 2020" and under that, include your in-game / forum name;
- You are allowed to post only 1 picture;
- Multiple registrations aren't allowed and might get your main forum account banned if you try to cheat, as well as get you disqualified;
- You must NOT edit your picture in any way, otherwise your entry will not be accepted;
*Staff Members aren't allowed to join.

Criteria:
- Outfit;
- Background;
- Looks;
- Efforts;
- Creativity.

What is the prize?

- Entries will be divided into two polls - Men & Women. Winner of the men poll shall get the Mr Infinity tag and woman will get the Ms Infinity tag for 1 year + both will get an Uber Sacred MoK OR Uber TMoE + 20 Forum Imes each + 20,000 Forum Experience Points each + permanent Infinity Hardcore tag.

Deadline:

- You can post your entries till 8th of February 2020.

Good luck, I am waiting for you to post your amazing entries :)

Hella$-

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Good day to everyone! How's everyone? Hope everyone is doing good and enjoy playing :)

I am Marko, participating Mr. Infinity 2020.

Above is my entry for Mr. Infinity 2020.

I will start with my outfit, basically I am wearing my uniform at work that looks so casual. As you guys may know that this is the new trend working hospitality. To be casual, to show who you really are without hiding your tattoos all over your body, wearing earrings at work and just act like you are just outside.

My background is my small bar area, i'm just here whenever i am afk at iMu but active in forum whenever i'm not busy. You guys might ask. I'm a Bar captain, so I love preparing coktails and tasting different kinds of wines.

Picture looks amazing for me but I am ready for all of your comments and suggestions :p

I want to share my effort too. When I was reading forum, suddenly i red the thread of Kronwell for New Mr. Infinity 2020. It pop to my mind that why should I not give a try? Whole day at work, I was practicing how can i write it clearly. All of my colleagues were asking me why am I so busy even though i have no orders to prepare. I told them that I wanna participate a contest from the game im playing in my laptop. When i finished writing i showed to everyone, even to my boss. Saying I know you are a gamer too so you can feel how dedicated I am for this. After that I asked one of my colleague to take a photo of me with the back ground of my bar and my Mr. Infinity 2020 tag :D

For me simplicity is beauty. I would like to put more design on the paper but I imagine and even appreciated more that what I made using my own hand and a marker is truelly beautiful. I wasn't even thinking of using powerpoint to create a beautiful letterings and print and show to everyone.

Anyway sorry for sharing my working life and whatsoever. I know its not really part of the competition but i just wanted to share my feelings. Specially to this game that it is really removing my stress at work or even in life :)

-iMarko/Hella$-

Last edited:

Lowes

POORKID
Reaction score

Above is my entry, sorry if not HD coz I don't have expensive phone. However, I did my best. Hope you like it guys :)

Last edited:

-SoN-

Reaction score
Good Day Infinitians...
Im BossNeiL forum name
IGN: [J]ack.
Heres my ENTRY i hope you like it .

My picture is with my bestfriend and my partner in life...
He Is JOLLiBEE...Hhahha im work at Jollibee fast food chain as a Crew.. Thats why i choose to my entry is with himm...

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
Extended for 1 week, voting will be posted at 15th of February, pull yourselves together guys, prizes are awesome, don't let them go so easy, it's not hard to take a photo of yourself now is it? :p

π’΄π‘’π‘œπ“ƒ

π’΄π‘’π‘œπ“ƒ αΆœα΅˜α΅—α΅‰ β„“Ω₯ο»» ο»‰βˆšΩ₯Ο…
Reaction score
Hi everyone here!
My name is Yeon. Please call me Yeon and not Chan ! haha =))
I'm a new, very new player and so poor and so weak. I've been here for a few days!
Look forward to the help of all of you

yeon.jpg

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
Hi everyone here!
My name is Yeon. Please call me Yeon and not Chan ! haha =))
I'm a new, very new player and so poor and so weak. I've been here for a few days!
Look forward to the help of all of you

View attachment 27152
You must NOT edit your picture in any way, otherwise your entry will not be accepted;
Also, I will need you to upload your UNEDITED picture, no filters, not anything of the sort to https://imgur.com/ or https://postimages.org/ , not as attachment as you did now. Also, please include your in game name in your post. Simply edit your post that I have quoted, no need to create a new post. You have until late 14th / early 15th of February to do so, I will not accept any entries after I post the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.