-MaQa- Combo Master TAG [Request]

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Maqa

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Infintians and Staff Team. I'm here to request a Combo Master tag. I did make a video for Combo Master tag. and some times players calling me as macro user in the game. I did make that video for Combo Master tag also in same time to prove those players who's calling me macro in the game. this video will make you sure I'm not using any macro in the game. If my combos is enough to get Combo Master tag then I want to request it. If you think this video is not enough to get a combo master tag then just let me know and i will make new one.

Combo Skill are follow below
3 - Force
1 - Fire Scream
2 - Fire Burst

My combo pattern is 31e23e12

My recording software is Bandicam.
I used my phone as camera Phone Model: Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
Keyboard: Acer Aspire E15 Keyboard ( my own notebook keyboard)
Mouse: DELL Ideacentre Optical Mouse
DroidCam: I used in the video as Nikki said.

Thanks to everyone whos reading my thread.[​

Last edited:

Nikki

Reaction score
THe combo is not bad, but there is a but :)

you are hitting some 1 who isnt fighting back this give a false outcome for combo.
also all know combo with dl is easy.

not so less, i will let this thread open and give you a other chance to proof your worthy, with a real fight. when some 1 else is hitting back and etc.
because if i going to use this proof it will be denied, Peacefull and fero make better combos :)

so goodluck on your next try out. THread will stay open, you can edit your first post and then notify me over pm when its done :)

Note: also would be good if trying with bk :)

May the force be with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikki

Reaction score
We have seen and we have delibirated it.

As combo for a dl is alot easyer, this isnt the combo worth for combo. All seniors has seen there is still some work to do. the combo's in these vids are combo's that most DL's do. ( amount.)

but keep on the good practice and who knows in a few months you are way better and reach to the flow for the tag.

Look at others who has combo tag, ask what you can do better in there eye's, trust me those who owns the tag are worthy of it.

so goodluck and dont give up.

THe cookies of the dark side will stay with me. once you reach your goal the cookies will be shared.

/denied for now this as team effort of the senior staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.