MU Client won't open, no LiveGuard splash image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beyondxeon

Reaction score
So I've been trying to play the game, but to no avail I can't seems to get in.

LiveGuard splash image don't appears on my screen. I try seeing the program in Task Manager but it will only appear for 2s and disappear without anything happen.

I've tried turning on DEP, Turning off Firewalls, adding the exe to firewalls exclusion, uninstalled SteelSeries, don't have Sonic Studio installed, used netsh winsock reset cmd (and restarted my PC) already. I'm on Windows 10 and I don't have any anti-virus program installed (also added exclusion to the game folder), i'm playing at home and nothing is changed recently with my windows.

Seriously don't know what's going on so here's the logs, please help.

logs.jpg

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hi,

After you done netsh winsock reset cmd and checked for SonicStudio or Steelseries engine 3 then it's most probably rootkit/ malware / virus involved or some incompatible software which injects into game client and anticheat simply does not let you to start the game. Try to scan your PC with NOD32 or Kaspersky.

You can contact me over skype: resistant.bg so I can look for solution.

beyondxeon

Reaction score
I've contacted you on skype just to be sure I can stay in touch. I'll install NOD32 and give it a go and will inform you if anything happens. Cheers !

I used NOD32 scanned and cleaned everything but now it shows the splash screen with the main in task manager but still disappear within 2s without any error.

Last edited by a moderator:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Make sure you have removed all compatiblity modes on play.exe, main.exe and mu.exe in case you set some compatibility settings on "Properties". Try to do this settings on your win: https://img.infinitymu.net/DEP_Guide/dep_settings.html

Restart PC and try again. For further assistance, I am in skype for teamviewer session. skype: resistant.bg I will simply look up what injects into game process during the launch.

Zione

Masked Man
Reaction score
Thread will be close due to inactivity over 2 weeks and no update from the thread starter. [MENTION=38979]beyondxeon[/MENTION], If you wish to re-open the thread, feel free to PM any Moderator that are available.

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.