WIN 7 COMES TO AN END

Status
Not open for further replies.

-![ZERO]!-

I went from ZERO to my own HERO
Reaction score
How do you guys manage this kind of a problem I'm not sure if this is a problem though... Does this mean that WIN 7 is not supported by WINDOWS anymore? Does this means that it will cause some probs/viruses if I dont upgrade it to WIN 8 and above? Is this the same as of what happened to WINDOWS XP? Anyone who has a better knowledge about this can share it with us I really appreciate it . :)

Does anyone know how to fix/upgrade this without doing any reformat or with out using a DISC/CD just to upgrade the WINDOWS it self?

or is there any requirements in upgrading this windows 7 ... I really prefer using WIN 8 not WIN 10 coz I've heard theres a lot of problems when it comes to Win 10.

What are the requirements for upgrading WIN 7 to WIN 8.

If there is a link just to click for me to upgrade my WIN 7 to WIN 8 if so Can Anyone provide me the best link that doesn't cause any VIRUS/Problems.

Nikki

Reaction score
you can upgrade to windows 10 for free. or you go buy a licenss for 15dollar max.

no more w7 support means: your pc will be at risk for hackers and virusses.

why paying for w8 when it will be unsuporrted over 2 years.

and there is more. even my kid of almost 4 years can install a w10 software :)
google got all your ansers.

ALso, if you have a decent pc you would have your os system on a other partion of your 1 disk, and you can just overwrite that 1 if you dont have that partion i hope you have 2 disc.

if you dont have 2 disc and no partion, i will suggest to when you going to install windows 10 you make a partion from your c drive, this has been explained on google how to do.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Use your win7, get decent antivirus such as NOD32, kaspersky and force them to autoupdate always. Critical patches will be always released if there's bad exploits even if microsoft claims it will be without support. Here you can see they still release patch for WinXP even after so many years: https://www.howtogeek.com/414804/still-on-windows-xp-update-manually-or-get-wormed/

There's no way that they stop the support at 100%. The most important is that you don't open / download suspicious links/files on the internet and don't accept any files by "friends" in FB/Messenger/Skype/Discord etc.

Don't use win 10 if your hardware is not at least 2 years old.
Wait for win11. It comes! :D

-![ZERO]!-

I went from ZERO to my own HERO
Reaction score
Use your win7, get decent antivirus such as NOD32, kaspersky and force them to autoupdate always. Critical patches will be always released if there's bad exploits even if microsoft claims it will be without support. Here you can see they still release patch for WinXP even after so many years: https://www.howtogeek.com/414804/still-on-windows-xp-update-manually-or-get-wormed/

There's no way that they stop the support at 100%. The most important is that you don't open / download suspicious links/files on the internet and don't accept any files by "friends" in FB/Messenger/Skype/Discord etc.

Don't use win 10 if your hardware is not at least 2 years old.
Wait for win11. It comes! :D
Satisfied!!! Any Mod can CLose this thread, Thanks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.