Hands Combo by *KoNa*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kona

Reaction score
Hello friends

I am here sharing my video of the game today and I hope this does not affect them at all it is just a game ..

thanks

enjoy :)

GobekliTepe

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Nice video Konata, I was having doubts about you but now I see you are really playing clean in these vids. Good combo and solid pot. Keep it up. Although still I wont go into duel room with you lol. Too glitchy and shady in there.
Cheers,

BUGG3D

Kona

Reaction score
enjoy.!!!

i no strong that all i just try mi hands style :)

Last edited:

Djinny

Reaction score
[MENTION=38901]Jean-[/MENTION], [MENTION=25215]iGen*[/MENTION], [MENTION=29945]KhoyChi[/MENTION], [MENTION=32970]hahakeeu[/MENTION] please try to write more than "nice video, awesome combo". If you really want to post something in this thread or any thread similar to this one, try to bring your feedback, describe your ideas. If you don't have any feedback or ideas we have emojis that you can use to compliment the thread starter.

From the Forum Rules:

7. Spamming. An obvious one but still. I would suggest you post a minimum of 10 words per post. If we notice you are not doing this and frequently have 5 or less words quite often we will warn you to make your posts a bit longer. This is mainly for those who scan the forums and post like 20 posts in an hour which are all real short posts. In general try and add something to the topic besides "I agree" or something like "Cool something something."SPAM is considered posts like "Thanks for sharing,Cool,Haha,etc." There is a thanks button and Spam zone for those who want to do it.

xCitizens.PH

GOD OF Thunder!
Reaction score
enjoy.!!!

i no strong that all i just try mi hands style :)

your hands are so good, i wonder how or were did you practice, to aim that fast hand,
beside why still many people say you are using macro,
for me it really worth , too see all videos,
i hope someday i will . i can achieve that combo to

Kona

Reaction score
Hi again <3

Sam nice try bro thanks for all :)

VsBoko <3

Enjoy<3!!!:plaths::plaths::plaths::plaths:

Last edited:

Kona

Reaction score
Hi

Again in this thread I share my video of the game I know that they will say konata is a macro or hack what if you tell them the video speaks for me and in reality sometimes you make mistakes yourself but you know how to overcome it with strength I hope you enjoy these ..

thanks

This is in Duel room :)

Thanks!

Duroy

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Really good videos Konata.
Here is what it looks like on *AveMaria screen. She isnt really active forum so I post this for her. She didnt ask me but just felt like doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.