Forum Event Forum Event | 2020 Valentine's Love Novel Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

Dear Lovely Infinitians!
It's that romantic time of the year and we are beyond excited to host our Valentine's Day Love Novel Contest! The rules are simple, all participants must come up with their own Valentine's love story from scratch. We will judge the stories based on originality and effort. Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate! The event concludes on
the 28th of February 2020.

♡ You may only submit one entry
♡ The novel must be written in English
♡ Your entry must include your in-game name
♡ All entries must have a romance theme and be PG-13
♡ Entries can be posted inside the spoiler tag
♡ The word limit must be a minimum of 1000 and a maximum of 2500 words
♡ Once your story is posted you're only allowed to edit the spelling and/or grammatical errors
♡ The story must be written by you and not have been posted anywhere else on the internet
♡ Have fun!

This event will have 5 winners*

1st place 5 Uber Accessories, 30 W & 3,000 GC
2nd place 3 Uber Accessories, 30 W & 3,000 GC
3rd place 2 Uber Accessories, 20 W & 2,000 GC
4&5th place 1 Uber Accessory, 10 W & 1,000 GC

Today InfinityMU Celebrates 13 years from its first breath! No wipes, no downtimes, pure action-PVP, fun and easy, long-term, well maintained, best settings, professional support, continuous update - newest and innovative gameplay, very populated server right here to help you relax after long day!

Best of luck and happy writing! ♡

SPANISH TRANSLATION

Queridos y Amados Infinitians!
Es el momento romantic del año y estamos emocionados en hostear nuestro Evento de Novela de Dia De San Valentin! Las reglas son simples, todos los participantes tienen que
crear su propia historia de amor de San Valentín desde cero. Juzgaremos las historias basadas en la originalidad y el esfuerzo. Todos están bienvenidos a participar! el evento termina el
28 de Febrero 2020.

♡ Solo pueden enviar una entrada
♡ La novela tiene que ser escrita en ingles
♡ Su entrada tiene que incluir su nombre en el juego
♡ Todas las entradas tienen que tener como tema el romance y tienen que ser PG-13
♡ Las entradas pueden ser posteadas dentro del tag de spoiler
♡ El límite de palabras debe ser mínimo 1000 y un máximo de 2500
♡ Cuando ya este posteada su historia puede editar los errores de gramática y escritura
♡ La historia tiene que ser escrita por usted NO haber sido posteada en internet
♡ DIVIERTANCE!

Este evento tendrá 5 ganadores

1st puesto 5 Uber Accesorios, 30 W & 3,000 GC
2nd puesto 3 Uber Accesorios, 30 W & 3,000 GC
3rd puesto 2 Uber Accesorios, 20 W & 2,000 GC
4&5th puesto 1 Uber Accesorios, 10 W & 1,000 GC

Buena suerte y feliz escritura! ♡

UnknownRen

Reaction score
IGN:[Warean]

Edward and Jean story

From a far away land, there was an elf named Jean. A normal looking girl who's intentions is to help and improve their belove town noria. Their land was beautiful, lovely, and peaceful until a group of goblins and creeps came to created chaos and violence. Luckily Jean is a fighter, she was train to protect and defend noria. She immediately respond and had fight scenes we them, truly she very gorgeous to fight, That time Edward was eating an apple buying some goods and walking around like a normal being(well his is a prince from Lorencia a near by continent and his in disguised, so he can visit place he wants too alone). When his is nearly from the gates, he heard a loud noisy nearby, he then was curious to peek on, on what is going on. At the moment when he peeked, he was starstruck on who's he is watching. That time he is speechless on what he is seeing but for a wise men he did join the combat and join Jean. They look at each other and Jean said "What are you doing?" Edward reacted with a sparkly eye on Jean "May I help you miss? I'm just wondering, if you don't mind help you sweetie? " Edward is a Blade Master, he has more experience then Jean that he just twist he sword one time that killed all on its surroundings(except Jean probably). That time Jean ask who is he, Edward gaved a false name he said he was James from the near by continent. Jean also gave her info and said she was Edean (so dasame as Edward, he just said a fake name but i think they're just securing their Identity or etc.) Any who they manage to talk the walk knowing each other further. Jean tell him that she is a guardian of noria keeping out goblins and creeps to safety the citizens. Edward also shared a thing to his life on how he became a Blade Master and how he had accomplished it. But with a little lie again (He don't want to be blowned on his cover so he had to make alibi.) Edward stand and continued his walk he said "Can I see you again?" Jean said "I'm always here, if you want to find me, I'm just around noria." Jean walked away from Edward, and silently Edward said "I'll be back missy."
9 months passed, Edward was promoted to be the king of Lorencia and will marry a princess from a near by continent for allies. That will strengthen their stand from enemies. But Edward said "No! no! no! why will I marry whom I don't even know and also I didn't even seen her and just force us to marry each other." Edward ran and got his coat and escape from the castle. He was confused, unready, and shocked on the events happening to him, untill he remembered Edean. He then travelled to Noria and immediately searched for her, he was desperate to see her again and at least have a chat on her but no Jean found. That time he was very sad, depressed, dont know what to do. Edward return to the castle drank and vomit so much, a beautiful woman catched him from the gates. And carried him up to his room with the help of the guards. The next morning Edward woke up stretching his body and wondering, who took good care of him and that familiar smell. He ask the guards but they don't know who she is that moment. All they know is that she help him and took good care of him, then left so early in the morning. Edward showned a sad face while preparing his things for the marriage. Edward didn't know that Jean was the princess, the woman whom he will marry and also took good care of him.

I think I'll end the story here, because I know you know now what will happen next
a.) They will be married
b.) Edward will not marry the girl
c.) They are both liars and are fitted to each other jk ahahahah
let their faith or density be theirs because no one knows their endings.

Last edited:

Brave

Reaction score
IGN: TRANSiSTOR

Strange Love

Story starts when a man name Ally start loving a woman name elise. Ally is a man of honor, dignity and he was known on their village as a strong but a loyal man. He is also good looking man and probably most of the characteristics of a man he have it all. Most of the woman villagers wants him to marry him someday.
One day a girl named Elise come to the town she was came from the small town named noria she is beautiful and strong, fearless woman. She came to the bar that is full of man looking at her. And they laughed at her when she come. Elise got angry and she pulled down a drunk man down to her boots and ask " whose laughing at me?" All the man inside the bar stops to laugh. Except for one. Ally. Elise is so angry and pull the man up and trow away to ally. Ally hey!why did you trow this man to me?Ally ask. Then elise pull her bow towards ally. She said stop laughing at me. Ally stops and ask her to put down her weapon. At the moment the people inside the bar didn't talk cause of the tension between the two warriors. Then ally said ,okay no one will laugh at her okay? Said to the villagers. Elise put her weapon down. And that's the first time Ally's meets Elise.
At that night he thinks about what happen in the bar. And he thinks he fall in love to her. He told his best friend Pablo "when I look to her eyes i see something" when she was moving I was amazed, her hair is beautiful. She is fearless I think I'm in love." Ally said.
Next day ally plans out to make it with Elise. He find her place and always wants to see where Elise is going. Elise feel that theirs someone looking after her. When ally is in the backdoor he didn't know that elise is in his back with the bow on her hand and on the face of ally. Elise said why are you here?Ally answer i'm sorry I was looking for something.
After that day ally and Elise hunting together they also help the village to maintain the peace and order. Years come to them as a warriors. And They are good friends but ally secretly loves Elise and he wanted to tell her his feelings but she is too busy to save lorencia, Elise love ally also but she is too shy to say it to ally. Time comes and ally tells Elise that he loves her so much and he don't want to lose her what ever comes on their way. Elsie also said that she loves ally so much and she don't want to lose ally too. And they go to the priest in the cold place of devias and say their vows and love to each other and they live protecting the city and happily ever after!

Mad

Savage
Reaction score
IGN : [A]ce.

TRUE LOVE

By: James (My real name)

Noah and Allie spend a charming summer together. One night, seven days before Allie is to leave town, she and Noah go up to a surrendered house called The Windsor Plantation. Noah reveals to her that he plans to purchase the house, and Allie makes him guarantee that the house will be white, with blue screens, a stroll around yard, and a room that neglects the river so she can paint. They mean to have intercourse just because, however are hindered by Noah's companion Fin (Kevin Connolly) with the news that Allie's folks have the police out searching for her. When Allie gets back, her disliking guardians forbid her from seeing Noah once more. Allie battles with Noah outside and the two choose to separate. Allie promptly laments the choice yet Noah drives away. The following morning, Allie's mom uncovers that they are returning home that morning. Allie hysterically attempts to discover Noah, however is driven out without bidding farewell. The Hamiltons at that point send Allie to New York, where she starts going to Sarah Lawrence College. Noah, crushed by his division from Allie, thinks of her one letter a day for a year, just to get no answer as Allie's mom keeps the letters from her. Noah and Allie must choose the option to proceed onward with their lives. Allie keeps on going to class, while Noah and Fin enroll to battle in World War II. Balance is slaughtered in fight.

Allie turns into a medical attendant for injured fighters. There, she meets the rich Lon Hammond, Jr. (James Marsden), an all around associated youthful attorney who is attractive, refined, beguiling and originates from old Southern cash. The two in the end become drawn in, to the delight of Allie's folks, despite the fact that Allie sees Noah's face when Lon requests that her wed him. At the point when Noah gets back, he finds his dad has sold their home with the goal that Noah can feel free to purchase The Windsor Plantation. While visiting Charleston to document some desk work, Noah witnesses Allie and Lon kissing at a café, making Noah go somewhat insane, persuading himself that on the off chance that he repairs the house, Allie will return to him. While taking a stab at her wedding dress during the 1940s, Allie is frightened to find out about Noah finishing the house in the style area of a Raleigh paper and swoons. She visits Noah in Seabrook and he welcomes her to supper, during which Allie educates Noah regarding her commitment. Noah addresses whether Allie's future spouse is a decent man and she consoles Noah that he is. Later at night, Noah welcomes Allie to return tomorrow.

In the present, it is clarified that the older lady is Allie experiencing dementia, which has taken her recollections and Duke is her better half. Allie doesn't perceive their developed kids and grandkids, who ask Duke to get back home with them. He demands remaining with Allie. The following morning, Allie and Noah go paddling on a close by lake and start to think back about their mid year together. As a downpour storm begins Noah lines to shore, where Allie requests to know why Noah never kept in touch with her. After the disclosure that Noah had in reality written to Allie, they share an energetic kiss, before having intercourse into the night. The following day, Allies mother shows up on Noahs doorstep, disclosing to Allie that Lon has followed her to Seabrook after Allie's dad educated him concerning Noah. Her mom takes Allie out for a drive to give her that there had been a period in her life when she could identify with Allie's current circumstance. On coming back to Noah's, she hands her girl the heap of 365 letters that Noah had kept in touch with her. At the point when alone, Noah asks Allie what she will do; Allie is befuddled and admits that she doesnt know. Noah asks her to simply remain with him, letting it be known will be extremely hard, yet he is eager to experience anything since he needs to be with her. Befuddled as could be, Allie drives off. Allie drives to the lodging and admits to Lon, who is irate however concedes that he despite everything adores her. He reveals to her that he wouldn't like to persuade his life partner that she ought to be with him, yet Allie discloses to him he doesn't need to, on the grounds that she definitely realizes she ought to be with him.

The film returns to the older couple, and Duke asks Allie who she picked. She before long understands the appropriate response herself; youthful Allie shows up at Noah's doorstep, having left Lon at the lodging and picked Noah. They grasp in gathering. Older Allie out of nowhere recalls her past before she and Noah/Duke euphorically spend a short cozy minute together; after initially getting some answers concerning her ailment, she had herself composed their story in the note pad with the guidelines for Noah to "Read this to me, and I'll return to you." But soon Allie backslides, losing her recollections of Noah once more. She freezes, and must be quieted by the going to doctor. This ends up being unreasonably hard for Noah to watch and he separates. The following morning, Noah is discovered oblivious in bed and he is raced to the emergency clinic; he later comes back to the nursing home's escalated care ward. He goes to Allie's room soon thereafter, and Allie recollects once more. The following morning, a medical caretaker discovers them in bed together, having both kicked the bucket calmly holding each other's hands. The last scene shows a herd of winged animals taking off.

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
The third entry (@[A]ce.) is copied from IMDB, the plot of the movie The Notebook. -> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332280/plotsummary . I am speechless...

The first 2 have misspells and grammar mistakes, 0 attention to detail in writing. The second entry, Brave's, is tidied up, but as Warean's entry, they lack a timeline, a progress in the action they are trying to describe. I cannot place them. I will give consolation prize for trying (5,000 GC for the webshop for Brave & Warean).

The entries don't have the minimum 1000 words required. Since we have only three as I said I will give consolation prize for trying.

Thank you for joining!

Status
Not open for further replies.