[Event] Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

Join our facebook game!
G I V E A W A Y

February is a month of romance, coziness and warmth! (heart)
We love it and that's why we decided to surprise you with a holiday #GIVEAWAY

We would like to give opportunity for you to win Uber Items, Infinity knows how to make your game even more special! Win a Uber Ring, Uber Pendant, or an Uber Weapon!

1. Like InfinityMU's Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/infinitymuoriginal/
2. Capture your favorite character with your favorite set in game.
3. Upload the photo as a comment under the post of the game and collect as many likes as possible!

Today InfinityMU Celebrates 13 years from its first breath! No wipes, no downtimes, pure action-PVP, fun and easy, long-term, well maintained, best settings, professional support, continuous update - newest and innovative gameplay, very populated server right here to help you relax after long day!

On February 28th, we will be announcing the THREE WINNERS of our #giveaway!
Let the most likes post win!
We wish you success!

Djinny

Reaction score
[MENTION=37201]purie3701[/MENTION], [MENTION=38964][A]ce.[/MENTION], [MENTION=32970]hahakeeu[/MENTION] this is a facebook event. You need to upload the ss in a reply message in GIVEAWAY post that you can find in iMU facebook page.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who participated! We have selected 11 players and rewarded them with Uber Weapons and Uber Rings. Hope you guys enjoy!

Our mission to advertise InfinityMU worldwide is completed! :eek:ye:

mecoldsnap

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you and More Power IMU and to Sir Resistant. Sir I have concern regarding my price. May I change my price to Uber Smok Sir ? Since I am a BK user . Thank you again Sir. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.