[Event] Testimonials

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
InfinityMU Testimonials Event

Event Mechanics:

Write what you have to say about your gaming experience at InfinityMU.
Write at least 4 sentences which look this way:

Example:
I've been playing for about 3 years daily and have absolutely no regrets about the server.
The community is friendly and Staff trying their best to help and support our big community.
PvP is very active and never gets boring. PvM & GM Events and also Castle Siege is very active.
The server is truly a fun and close-knit international community.

Prizes:

There will be many winners in this event, prizes start from 1,000 till 5,000 Gold Credits + 1 IMES for the top 3 and your testimonial listed on rotation banner at www.infinitymu.net

1st place: 5,000 GC +1 IMES
2nd place: 4,800 GC +1 IMES
3rd Place: 4,800 GC +1 IMES
4th place: 4,700 GC
5th place: 4,700 GC
6th place: 4,600 GC
7th place: 4,600 GC
8th place: 4,500 GC
9th place: 4,500 GC
10th place: 4,400 GC
11th place: 4,400 GC
12th place: 4,300 GC
13th place: 4,300 GC
...etc etc with -100 for each 2 places down, of course if we collect enough entries.

Rules:
We appreciate any testimonials coordinated only to InfinityMU community and game server.
Your entry can be only in English.

The best testimonials will be used in the main website www.infinitymu.net which will be noted the author and his testimonial entry from this event.

What are you waiting for?! It's InfinityMU's 13th Anniversary, show your love to the place that you belong and I hope everyone writes 4 lines from his heart.

Event Deadline: 28th February, 2020!

Today InfinityMU Celebrates 13 years from its first breath! No wipes, no downtimes, pure action-PVP, fun and easy, long-term, well maintained, best settings, professional support, continuous update - newest and innovative gameplay, very populated server right here to help you relax after long day!

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

SPANISH TRANSLATION

InfinityMU Evento de Testimonios

Mecanicas del evento:

Escribe lo que tiene que decir acerca de la experiencia jugando InfinityMu
Escribe al menos 4 párrafos que se vean de esta manera:

Ejemplo:
I've been playing for about 3 years daily and have absolutely no regrets about the server.
The community is friendly and Staff trying their best to help and support our big community.
PvP is very active and never gets boring. PvM & GM Events and also Castle Siege is very active.
The server is truly a fun and close-knit international community.

Premios:
Habrán muchos ganadores en este evento, los Premios arrancan en 1000 hasta 5000 gold credits + 1 para el top 3 y su testimonio estará el banner rotatorio www.infinitymu.net

1st puesto: 5,000 GC +1 IMES
2nd puesto: 5,800 GC +1 IMES
3rd puesto: 4,800 GC +1 IMES
4th puesto: 4,700 GC
5th puesto: 4,700 GC
6th puesto: 4,600 GC
7th puesto: 4,600 GC
8th puesto: 4,500 GC
9th puesto: 4,500 GC
10th puesto: 4,400 GC
11th puesto: 4,400 GC
12th puesto: 4,300 GC
13th puesto: 4,300 GC
...etc etc y con -100 por cada 2 puestos abajo, claramente si recolectamos las suficientes entradas para el evento.

Reglas:
Apreciamos los testimonios dirigidos únicamente a la comunidad de InfinityMu y su servidor de juego.
Su entrada solo puede ser en inglés.

El mejor testimonio será usado en la página principal. www.infinitymu.net En el que se hará constar el autor y su entrada testimonial de este evento.

¿Que estas esperando? ! Es el aniversario 13th de InfinityMu , muestren su amor a este lugar y espero que del fondo de su corazón escriban estas 4 lineas

Muchas gracias,
The InfinityMU Team

UnknownRen

Reaction score
IGN:[Warean]

I love to spam and full the forums post.
I seen a good and strong brotherhood here I just wanna say HAPI-HAPPY 13th birthday to InfinityMu .
Joining this game to meet and greet with them is very special that will bring me back again and again.
I'm Warean joined here in the forum since 2018 and ingame since 2012 and still a proud Infinitian and will still an Infinitian.

Last edited:

Lowes

POORKID
Reaction score
IGN:Durogizta

I am only 16 when i started playing this game and now 21.
This game is very addictive, to be honest I always online even though i don't have my own computer, yes i only playing in cafe.
Most of players GM, and EM's are so kind, they are very helful.
This is the only MU i played and this will be the last, i don't have a plan to go to other server because this server is Infinity!

Happy 13th year InfinityMU and more more years to come!

Last edited:

Yuuji

Reaction score
[SUB][/SUB]IGN:Vulcate

i started playing iMU in 2010 and to this day I remain an infinitymu player, because of this game i have met many other players, and here too many friends so i love this game ... as i take game i always do some events specially on my guild no matter the beauty of my prizes atleast i enjoy them , this game i feel happy because i have alot of friends making fun,
Also i like EM do some events, this server is most beautiful..

Happy 13th year Anniversary more year to come :)
long live infinituMU 4ever

Last edited:

iGen*

Reaction score
IGN:iGen*

i am here since 2011 i created my forum 2012 until now still alive and kicking :v
i love to play this game even im always afk ingame but i play when my friends ask me to pvp :)
i also love some of the players here GM's,EM's also the admin is so kind.
i played other mu server but this server get my attention ive learn alots in this game.

Happy 13th year InfinityMU <3

CircleQ

CircleQ
Reaction score
Ing: CircleQ

i join wonderful community at 2011 when i've just graduated university, and now i am 33 years old now :)
After 1 year from 2011, i have to stop my hobby (playing IM) for private bussiness to earn money and cover the life of a new graduated student :eek:ye:
About end year time 2018, when my life was stable, i have come back with my love - IM (im single till now, but real man not gay :eek:ye::eek:ye:). i created new account (so long time, i can't remmember old account or anything).
i know that i need to join forum community to get more info and contact with admin Venci [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] to bother him for every my problems (so sorry about that:dance:). Unfortunately, he is gentle man, kind man and humorous man :in love:. Very fast, i become strong (just i think, may be selfie :eek:ye:) in sever 1 (non - pvp) haha, and very fast i have 'top contributor tag' in forum :)

And the last thing: hope to all community healthy, lucky and successfully.

Happy 13th year anniversary IMFINITY MU. Hope INFINITY MU IMMORTAL forever!!!!

Last edited:

kalk1t

Nepotism rocks
Reaction score
iGN: Parabellum

i'm playing this game since 10 years old.i'm 21 years old right now, at 16 i become Event master and then game master here, had lots of funny moments with everyone and ofcourse had lots of breaking gaps but everytime i left, im coming back. this is one and only MU i have ever played(if we wont count 100x). this community gave me everything that i didnt want to search in an other one. this is family, this is hard work team and this is how people still loving playing low season.

C.grats your 13th Birthday and Wish you Happy 14th year with iNFINITY and its community

Brave

Reaction score
IGN: TRANSiSTOR

InfinityMU to the Infinity and Beyond. Best among the best servers in the world.
I'm 7 years playing and still enjoying. Supportive and friendly community forum.
Events and promotion that makes you best. Free to play in all the way!
Happy 13th anniversary InfinityMU <3

Melvin

Reaction score

I started playing this awesome server since October 2012. Since then I have become a huge fan of this server and a player as well. I have played other MU online before but this server really makes my heart to stay. I love to doing PVP even though I am not that really as strong as others are but I am really doing my best to do PK with fun and enjoyment. I love to put in my store "100% PURE CHEATER" or "I AM LEGEND" as my signature store :eek:ye: I love how [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] run this server for a very long time and I also love all the events that this server is hosting. I am hoping that this server will never shutdown.

More Power to this server and to all the Staff team and also all the Infinitians...!

IGN; [VN][Azeroth][/VN]
[VN]G...[/VN]

-M@K@B@GO-

Reaction score
IGN: *GodMade.

Hello infinitian. I started playing IMU way back 2018 up to present and joined forum for almost 6 months.
i play many other mu games but, this server gives me satisfaction and contentment.
here in infinityMU you can communicate to other people. the staff's are all amazing, events after events after events.
and most especially to our lovely and helpful Administrator RESiSTANT. Im hoping that this server will never shutdown.
Long live infinity MU!​

Last edited:

ExitiuM

Best Lawyer baby
Reaction score
I started playing here since 2008. Interacting with people around the world was an exciting experience for me.
Everytime I log in, I find really impressive all the new stuff that Venci and his team are improving ingame.
For me, looking at the new changes that in my time we thought were impossible, make me get Goosebumps.
Even, when I was a GM, the responsability of keeping server cleaned from hackers and cheaters, and giving the joy of playing with the staff team, was the best experience ever.
I hope this server can keep the gaming power alive.
Long live for you all, naabas!

(Sorry my bad english. In my daily life I don´t usually speak different languages than spanish.)

mecoldsnap

Banned
Reaction score
Hi to all admin, staff and players, Im in this game for almost 2 yrs. This Game is like a home to me, where I meet new people from different countries. Here, where I can talk to were I can able to share my feelings (bad days). Guys, depression and anxiety disorder is not a joke. Those are mental health issues. But because of this game I was able to fight and inspired by my friends here. By the way I got Uber set coz of my hard work in farming. I didnt spent a cent. This game and the community helps me a lot. 4 Sentence is not enough if I tell you all guys what happiness brings IMU to me. My tears almost falling LOL.. HAHA. Anyway MORE POWER INFINITY MU ONLINE AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

XromAzero

SuperVIP
Reaction score
IGN : XromAzero
Hello infinitians i begin that server 2010 i did play few time
After i did be inactive mode
But i still play full active here since 2016
My age is 22 and here really i find good firends and we meet in real life when work out.all know my and my team are veryactive in pvp pk and cs.I hope that server will be always and we here more will do play.Thx venci for make best server and we here loyal ppl.thx all

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
THE WINNERS!

1st place: Brave (IGN: TRANSiSTOR)
5,000 GC +1 IMES

2nd place: mecoldsnap (IGN: [Vash])
4,800 GC +1 IMES

3rd Place: ExitiuM (IGN: ExitiuM)
4,800 GC +1 IMES

4th place: Parabellum (IGN: Parabellum)
4,700 GC

5th place: SAAB (IGN: *GodMade.)
4,700 GC

6th place: *GodMode (IGN: Vulcate)
4,600 GC

7th place: Lowes (IGN: Durogizta)
4,600 GC

8th place: Melvin (IGN: [Azeroth])
4,500 GC

9th place: [Warean] (IGN: [Warean])
4,500 GC

10th place: iGen (IGN: iGen)
4,400 GC

11th place: CircleQ (IGN: CircleQ)
4,400 GC

12th place: XromAzero IGN : XromAzero
4,300 GC

Congratulations to everyone!
Thank you for joining! :winkk:

Conclusion
I had a bit of a difficult time in choosing 1st place although Brave's entry is theoretically the best but lacks a bit on the sentimental side, which mecoldsnap has :D. In the top above I placed Brave first since he's something every client would want as a testimonial. Short and concise.

Status
Not open for further replies.