Welcome guest, is this your first visit?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I love you all <333333333

Character
    RESiSTANT
    Guild
    Admins
    My Mood
    Hot
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    927 Post(s)
    Tagged
    121 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    384 Post(s)

Default [PROMO] Happy Birthday Infinity!

Happy Birthday Infinity!

Thank you for relying on us to stay entertained! Thank you for your support, for the thousands of votes you have sent to our Top Lucky Voters Event & Vote Reward System! Thank you for helping to many newbies!

B-DAY PROMO
    Buy 1 Take 1 free
    Official rules of the promotion

1. Duration of Promotion
    Promotion will start on Feb 14 and will continue until Feb 20, 2020.

2. Description of Bonuses
    1. Bonuses can not be exchanged afterwards and cannot be used in Big Trade Assistance. Bonuses cannot be assigned to more than 1 account - the one you are donating for. All items are with full options and harmony by choice.

THE PAYPAL & WESTERN UNION BONUSES ARE AS FOLLOW:

Buy Guild Buff for one character and get for another one for free.

Buy Unlocked Achievements for one character and get for another one for free.

Buy Guild Buff and Uber Tier-2 Set and get for free: 100$ in items or 100k gold credits.

Buy Uber Arthur and get for free: $25 in items or 25k gold credits.

Buy Uber Ares and get for free: $25 in items or 25k gold credits.

Buy 1 Uber Tier-1 Weapon and get for free: $15 in items or 15k gold credits.

Buy 2 Uber Accessories (Rings/Pendants) and get for free: 2 more uber accessories

Buy 2 Uber Tier-1 Sets and get for free another 2 Tier-1 Sets or 1 Uber Tier-2 Set

Buy 1 Uber Tier-2 Set and get another Tier-2 Set for free or 50k gold credits or x2 Tier-1 Sets.

Buy Pack of Gold Credits with PayPal and you will get double Gold Credits.

Important Notes
    1. To let us know about your Boosters & Ubers bonuses choice please contact us via email address: [email protected] or the contact form => here. Don't forget to mention your character name and include all the additional information which is necessary for your bonuses to be applied without delay.
    2. Achievements/Guild Buff bonuses cannot be availed in items but only in another Achievements/Guild Buff for your other character.
    3. Ares and Arthur Sets bonuses cannot be availed in Achievements but only in items.
    5. For additional questions please contact us -> click here.

Enjoy your game!
    Stay strong!
    Stay cool!
    Be friendly to each other, life is short
    but
    InfinityMU is Forever!

P.S. For any questions please contact us by email: [email protected] or submit a ticket by clicking here.

Thank You,
    The InfinityMU Team
    Last edited by Kronwell; 02-14-2020 at 03:16 PM.
    Stay cool
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Our FB Fanpage:

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

Mail us at our 24/7 Support E-Mail
    or send me a
    if you need help.
    My Skype ID: resistant.bg

Narutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RASENGAN

GOD OF Thunder!
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 52%,
    Points required for next Level: 48
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class1000 Experience Points

Character
    xCitizens
    Guild
    LegendPH
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RESiSTANT View Post
    Happy Birthday Infinity!

Thank you for relying on us to stay entertained! Thank you for your support, for the thousands of votes you have sent to our Top Lucky Voters Event & Vote Reward System! Thank you for helping to many newbies!

B-DAY PROMO
    Buy 1 Take 1 free
    Official rules of the promotion

1. Duration of Promotion
    Promotion will start on Feb 14 and will continue until Feb 20, 2020.

2. Description of Bonuses
    1. Bonuses can not be exchanged afterwards and cannot be used in Big Trade Assistance. Bonuses cannot be assigned to more than 1 account - the one you are donating for. All items are with full options and harmony by choice.

THE PAYPAL & WESTERN UNION BONUSES ARE AS FOLLOW:

Buy Guild Buff for one character and get for another one for free.

Buy Unlocked Achievements for one character and get for another one for free.

Buy Guild Buff and Uber Tier-2 Set and get for free: 100$ in items or 100k gold credits.

Buy Uber Arthur and get for free: $25 in items or 25k gold credits.

Buy Uber Ares and get for free: $25 in items or 25k gold credits.

Buy 1 Uber Tier-1 Weapon and get for free: $15 in items or 15k gold credits.

Buy 2 Uber Accessories (Rings/Pendants) and get for free: 2 more uber accessories

Buy 2 Uber Tier-1 Sets and get for free another 2 Tier-1 Sets or 1 Uber Tier-2 Set

Buy 1 Uber Tier-2 Set and get another Tier-2 Set for free or 50k gold credits or x2 Tier-1 Sets.

Important Notes
    1. To let us know about your Boosters & Ubers bonuses choice please contact us via email address: [email protected] or the contact form => here. Don't forget to mention your character name and include all the additional information which is necessary for your bonuses to be applied without delay.
    2. Achievements/Guild Buff bonuses cannot be availed in items but only in another Achievements/Guild Buff for your other character.
    3. Ares and Arthur Sets bonuses cannot be availed in Achievements but only in items.
    5. For additional questions please contact us -> click here.

Enjoy your game!
    Stay strong!
    Stay cool!
    Be friendly to each other, life is short
    but
    InfinityMU is Forever!

P.S. For any questions please contact us by email: [email protected] or submit a ticket by clicking here.

Thank You,
    The InfinityMU Team
    WAAW! we love this promo! thank you too much for this promo sir resistant, but we be more love it if you were be going to give us buy 1 take 2 and be getting 3, hehehe!
    Stay Strong infinity!
    -GOD OF Thunder!!

I love you all <333333333

Character
    RESiSTANT
    Guild
    Admins
    My Mood
    Hot
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    927 Post(s)
    Tagged
    121 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    384 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xCitizens.PH View Post
    WAAW! we love this promo! thank you too much for this promo sir resistant, but we be more love it if you were be going to give us buy 1 take 2 and be getting 3, hehehe!
    Stay Strong infinity!
    You mean buy 1 and take 3 months ban?
    Stay cool
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

Our FB Fanpage:

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

Mail us at our 24/7 Support E-Mail
    or send me a
    if you need help.
    My Skype ID: resistant.bg

Narutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RASENGAN

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 88%,
    Points required for next Level: 18
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree Friends1 year registered

Character
    FaLLen
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    58 Post(s)

what if i buy t1 uber set and i want the bonus to transfer to another account, is it possible?

Credits to Heruvim

Users Country Flag
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassMax leveliMU BloggerVeteran100000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Character
    Kronwell
    Guild
    MODs
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SAAB View Post
    what if i buy t1 uber set and i want the bonus to transfer to another account, is it possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by RESiSTANT View Post
    What if you read the actual content of the thread before you ask questions?

Signature made by
    , brought to life by

Arrogance has to be earned, tell me what you've done to earn yours. -House M.D

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 16%,
    Points required for next Level: 127
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredThree Friends1000 Experience Points

Character
    #Brandy
    Guild
    xOUTLAWx
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INFINITYMU

“I swear to Drunk, I’m not God!”

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 59%,
    Points required for next Level: 123
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsFurniture award

Character
    iGen*
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Happy 13th Birthday InfinityMU long live <3
    super love this promo i also ask my friends get this.

(c) Djinny & Heruvim for making this Siggy & Avatar <3

Banned
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 48%,
    Points required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Character
    Guild
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Can I buy tie 2 uber and get 50$ items?

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 56%,
    Points required for next Level: 89
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation Second ClassiMU BloggerOverdrive

Character
    DORAEMON
    Guild
    xOUTLAWx
    My Mood
    Fine
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

Happy Birthday InfinityMU! Its time for donation!

Signature by Heruvim

24/7 InfinityMU Support E-Mail:

VIP
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 76%,
    Points required for next Level: 37
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Character
    Foil
    Guild
    DeathRow
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Hello, Admin's / Staff's
    Promo "unlock achievements" = Buy Unlocked Achievements for one character and get for another one for free.
    can i use the other 1 Achievement to another account?
    Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information