Upgrade your PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loski

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hello i have lags on the game and idk what to do iv'e been experiencing these lags for a while now so i turned to admin to ask for help and he just told me i have to ''Upgrade my Pc'' and idk what that means ?
i have other games like ''League'' ''Cs go'' ''wow'' and they are not lagging at all, any help would be really appreciated!

Djinny

Reaction score
Hi, [MENTION=39075]Boths[/MENTION]!
Please refrain from making multiple threads with the same issue.
I moved&merged your threads for now, but please try to ask first if you don't know where to post your concern.

10 J Q K A

BINZ DA POET
Reaction score
if you have delaying problems, you should try to improve your connection by getting a gaming modem. Instead of using wifi, connect your PC Ethernet cable directly from the modem to your PC. Upgrade your internet package to a fast enough speed , so that you will still have a strong/stable connection while your house members are watching youtube/netflix, and ......

if you have graphic problems, for example your screen frozen when other players making combos, i recommend you download an anti-lag patch for the game and install it. Another option is upgrading your graphic card, but i don't know if it can be affordable for you, since i don't know your computer is able to be upgraded or not.

Reaction score
Thread starter has viewed the answers. Please let us know if you wish for this thread to be opened.
closed and answered.

P.S : Your title is thread inappropiate, it doesnt not reflect in any way your issue.
P.S 2 : Next time you have a problem, be more specific, theres 2 types of lags, "ping delay", which usually is caused by internet connection,distance from the server,software related issues, and the second one which is "fps delay", where you have frame rate drops, which is caused by hardware problems or drivers issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.