Winners [Winners] Infinity Got Talent Season 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score

Hello, everyone. I would have loved more entries in Got Talent, but there are times when we can't get what we want ^^

Either way, entries were great and jury has made their decisions, winners are as follow:

Chanz came third and his prize is 25,000 Gold Credits +5 Forum Imes

[Warean] was more fortunate and came in second, with his prize being Sacred Mace of King or Tartarus Mace of Emperor + 10 Forum Imes (please PM me desired weapon + it's YO)

BOHEM came victorious without a doubt, beating his opponents with very huge lead, so, rightfully earned, his prize is Tier-1 Uber Set by choice + Tag: Infinity Got Talent + 20 Forum Imes (please PM me desired set + it's YO)

Thank you everyone for participation and I hope for even better entries next year, congratulations, guys, well earned prizes!
(POLL)

UnknownRen

Reaction score
A big big thanks for our staffs thank you for this event. Hoping the next time I'll try to join again and I do my best to master my strumming.. congrats to Bohem and Chanz also :D

iGen*

Reaction score
Congrats guys also bohem wow you desserve that bro :)

BOHEM

Reaction score
First let me give thanks to the almighty father for bringing me thus far and giving me the strength,courage faith and DETERMINATION to succeed.

It is with deepest appreciation and sincere gratitude I say thank you.

Thank you to my Well wishers, supporters, friends. I can't thank each and everyone of you enough for being so supportive of me throughout my entire journey of the Infinity Got Talent Season 10

You all deserve more than just "Thank you" however I need you all to know that you will remain in my heart now and forever.
I'd like to say thank you to the whole infinityMU staff for making this event. God bless us all

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you guys for this wonderful event! Next season I will be ready for another talent to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.