YOUR LICENSE KEY IS INVALID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melvin

Reaction score
Hello to all staff and Infinitians.. I would like to ask if someone here knows how to fix this kind of problem in PZ..

https://imgur.com/JpY2ZHn

Thank you in advance..!

hungtruong

Reaction score
Pingzapper error. PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi all,
I signed in Pingzapper successfully with the shared account in the other thread: Pingzapper-FREE-30Days-via-Redeem-Coupon!!-Added-more-Coupon-Code
I added the game and setup like instructed.
But when I press "On", a error cmd shown: "ss5capv2 cmd engine- Your license key is not valid".
Please help me!
Thanks a ton!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

iGen*

Reaction score

hungtruong

Reaction score
Hi iGen,
I don't think the account has any problems as many are still using them(or not?). It says the expiry date on the account and it appeared nothing wrong with them.
I think the problem might be on windows 10 update(License of windows 10, ..I don't know..)
Also, I can't create new pingzapper account from their website. Can anyone create a new account?

Ezio

Reaction score
lol ace is not the program problem, the main problem of that problem is the account
and the coupon they put on it is not valid. and guys try search on google to find free coupon
iknow there's lots here like 7days - 30days. just try ur best

and also try visit here and find a legit key ^_^ https://forum.infinitymu.net/showth...Added-more-Coupon-Code!&p=1544566#post1544566
That's not tha problem I bet. Because it appeared to me also even though I have a valid payed account that I always use.
As ppl say it might even be a windows update or even pz itself.

Also I reinstall pz more than 35 times and all were the same. Same error pops up. So I think reinstalling won't fix the problem

Last edited:

DesuYO

Troll Lord
Reaction score
lately im using windows 10 , i choose to downgrade for windows 7 for better game mu compatibility,, it works mu so smooth but suddenly i cant use pz anymore << same problem as you guys ..

WE NEED HELP OR BECAUSE PLAYING W/OUT PZ IS SO DAMN BORING -_-

Nikki

Reaction score
to all who think we can fix the pz issue, thats not our problem you do know that ?
go to the support page of pz and spam those guys. we have nothing to do with that product.

iGen*

Reaction score
Hi iGen,
I don't think the account has any problems as many are still using them(or not?). It says the expiry date on the account and it appeared nothing wrong with them.
I think the problem might be on windows 10 update(License of windows 10, ..I don't know..)
Also, I can't create new pingzapper account from their website. Can anyone create a new account?
hmm i have both windows 7 and windows 10 i dont get that problem licenced is not valid
i also cr8t new one to test the coupon that djinny shared and it works.

That's not tha problem I bet. Because it appeared to me also even though I have a valid payed account that I always use.
As ppl say it might even be a windows update or even pz itself.

Also I reinstall pz more than 35 times and all were the same. Same error pops up. So I think reinstalling won't fix the problem
i see for me its not the windows update problem i got both windows 7 and windows 10 and my pz (pingzapper) still fine.
i also cr8t new one to test it and still fine..

Untitled.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
hmm i have both windows 7 and windows 10 i dont get that problem licenced is not valid
i also cr8t new one to test the coupon that djinny shared and it works.

i see for me its not the windows update problem i got both windows 7 and windows 10 and my pz (pingzapper) still fine.
i also cr8t new one to test it and still fine..

View attachment 27207
View attachment 27208
Hi sir, have you installed PZ on a newly installed operating system? Does it works?

iGen*

Reaction score
Hi sir, have you installed PZ on a newly installed operating system? Does it works?
i didnt try it bro. its waste on my time reformatting my system to test it :)

XromAzero

SuperVIP
Reaction score
hi all maybe i did find that how to fix. but i am not sure i need try
my way is use old pz setup
because my pc pz worked but something no work
first delete pz in pc and install pz with old setup try this

Last edited:

Djinny

Reaction score
For those who already have a solution to this problem, I suggest you post with proof and a solution. Not post for the sake of posting. Also if you have a problem with PZ also it's best to check this thread once in a while, maybe someone has already found a solution. No need to post "I have this problem also".

The next similar posts will be treated as spam. This thread was made so that you can chat around a solution, not to complain that the application is not working. InfinityMU cannot fix this, only the provider, and you can redirect your complaints on their support page.

Last edited:

Kolbus

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Just theoretically you have the same problem as i got some some weeks ago ...
If reason is same then solution is also same in 80 % :nuhnuh:
Reason is not pz since u can open pz yes ? Yes as we see in ur ss pz work well :cooll:
U can ask pz for help but w8 for second .... Forum and Mods also can help u ... since we have alot keys in forum
So fell free to try somethink like this :
1: reinstall ur pz .
2: install once again
3: put new pz key exacly from here :
https://forum.infinitymu.net/showth...Added-more-Coupon-Code!&p=1544566#post1544566

go browse this section cause this is not only 30 days , Forum love u and u can enjoy more ...
Just try fix ur problem by me advice , cause i think in 80 % is reason of ur problem
I belive somehow i help.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i didnt try it bro. its waste on my time reformatting my system to test it :)
I see, I'm 100% sure that this error only appears to newly installed operation system either Windows 7,8,Vista, or 10 . Hope this information helps to those who try to fix this PZ error.

Melvin

Reaction score
Hello everyone..! I am here to announce that our problem in PZ will now be fixed..

Just follow the instructions.. Hope this could help a lot of players who are using PZ that has a problem of "Your License Key is Invalid"

Have fun guys and enjoy..!

PS: Video is not mine but I already tried and used it and it works..

Status
Not open for further replies.