Castle Siege Discussion 07/03/2020 (UPRISING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud!

TEAM EDER
Reaction score
Castle Siege 07.03.2020

Attackers:

-OUTLAW
-UPRISlNG
-GRIFFINS

Defender :

Xcalibur

Winner:

UPRISING

Congratulations to the winners. And thank you for all those who helped :) we appreciate everyone :) It was an incredible last 30 mins def, it was unreal. Thank you all again !

Ezio

Reaction score
Congratulations!
Don't forget to send me pm with valid Screenshot to receive CS tag.

PS. Tags will be added later

XromAzero

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Congratzz
we are give u for free seal. bcuz always xcalibur last min seal its not enjoy game
cya next cs
enjoy this week kids

Last edited:

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
Congratzz !, we are gave u for free seal. bcuz always xcalibur last min seal its not enjoy game, anyway congratz guys im glad for u guys win !:dance:
I dont understand man, last week you was saying UPRISING was fake ally, now you're glad they won?
Anyway they won by them effort not because ''you'' let them seal, world doesnt turn into what ''you'' let peoples do, better is think before you say something and not all weeks say diferent ''****s''.
I'm sorry [MENTION=35796]Koshax[/MENTION] , i hope you can get my point of view and improve yourself, I can't respect peoples that can't even control them mouth.

About Xcalibur, if you have any complain you can go in Report Section and do a proper report, we every week make our own strategy to win and for now the strategy is collect seconds and do the seal in the right time, its not forbidden, just use your brains and make your own strategy. Actually you guys doing the same, but when you guys seals in last mins we just keep in silence, but when we do seal last mins you guys just start to talk a lot of ****s, as I said above, if you complain about something you can make a proper report in Report Section, its open for everyone.

@On-topic: Congratulations to UPRISING, you guys did a good job, it was pretty good defence at last mins and no one could seal, thank you guys to put effort on defence and make castle exciting until the end. Thats nice too to see a different guild owning castle, I hope you guys keep all this effort because more guilds owning castle means more rivalry, and that makes it all more fun.

@Xcalibur: Thank you guys, we wasnt so many because I saw many of us are busy in real life and we can't put to much effort at recruiting and thats normal, everyone has a real life and we should focus on it first before game, but we will try to improve it for next weeks.
Anyway I thank all of our members, even with few players on we could still seal and have some fun, it was great to see everyone's effort and I am very grateful to all of you Xcalibur and Alliance members.

@PT: I'd like to give a especial thanks for my PT too, last weeks I couldn't play well because all times I had issues with buffs and peoples just kills me very fast but this week I have a really nice PT, they dont let me not even 1 second without buff and It was really good game because of them so I really thank you guys.
Thank you [MENTION=29273]Leche[/MENTION], @Draya -> This elf is so pro, the whole castle I have elf buff and it really save me many times, @[]3erdudo and [MENTION=28828]Fran[/MENTION]Lord
Thanks to you guys i had a lot of fun today and I really apreciate that, I hope we can play together again soon. <3

And I would like if I were allowed to make a constructive criticism to @Staff Team and for [MENTION=30103]Cast[/MENTION]le Siege Players, remembering that I have nothing to complain about nothing, but I'd like to see more active GM's online during the castle but not just standing in the same place or just online, I mean when I was GM for example when someone tells me someone has suspicious moves I just use invisible command and I trace them for some minutes, its better if the possible hacker can't see you so its more easy to collect proves and send all of them to I Love InfinityMU island (and yes, it works many times doing it and im sure it would works now too). If we have more GM's online they can trace all suspicious players one by one, also it will avoid peoples to use hacks because they will be scared that many GM's are online, and together with players work and effort, recording too suspicious players and making reports, I'm very sure that if players works together with GM's we can have a better clean game. Anyway, I'm not complaining about anything, I respect all Staff Team works and all players, your work is being very good but I think that we can improve more day after day and thats why I'm saying this, I hope you guys can understand my words and that you take them as a good thing. If you dont agree or accept my words, please feel free to edit my post and remove this last topic.

Long life to InfinityMu!

Status
Not open for further replies.