I have a problem with the client

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlosmpg

Reaction score
Instale el juego en mi PC con Windows 10 y actualice el parche y todo, el juego empieza y sale la pantalla de carga, pero cuando termina de cargar la barra (donde deberían salir los servidores) se cierra el cliente (sin decirme error ni nada). Que podría estar pasando?

Necesito Ayuda!!

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hi,
If you have Sonic Studio 3 or Steelseries Engine 3 just uninstall them in order to run the client.

Kona

Reaction score
Install the game on my PC with Window 10 and update the patch and everything but the game fixes and sells the loading screen but when I finish loading the bar (where they should leave the servers) close the client. That could be happening?

he carlos add me skype i will supportert you and fixe problem ;D

Gerson.R tato romero

thanks!

carlosmpg

Reaction score
Hi,
If you have Sonic Studio 3 or Steelseries Engine 3 just uninstall them in order to run the client.

Hi, I don't have any of those programs, try the rootkit programs that were here in the forum and still nothing.

Kona

Reaction score
Hi, I don't have any of those programs, try the rootkit programs that were here in the forum and still nothing.
podras actualizarlo de nuevo amigo avece pasa que cuando entras al juego te sale un error capas sea eso suerte cualquier cosa mandame pm

any mod change this to latins section and thanks!

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
Instale el juego en mi PC con Windows 10 y actualice el parche y todo, el juego empieza y sale la pantalla de carga, pero cuando termina de cargar la barra (donde deberían salir los servidores) se cierra el cliente (sin decirme error ni nada). Que podría estar pasando?

Necesito Ayuda!!

Hola [MENTION=39006]carlosmpg[/MENTION]

Generalmente la solución de eso es agregar el ejecutable play.exe a dep, busca vídeos en YT de como hacerlo es super fácil..
Sí no sabes como hacerlo o no te funciono responde este tema para intentar solucionar tu problema.

Status
Not open for further replies.