Forum Event [Forum Event] Kronwell's Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score

So, as name suggests, my birthday is coming close, 20th of march to be exact, 25 years on this earth, so, seems fitting to give some 25$ rewards.

This won't be usual type of event, this event you will need to qualify for. How, you might wonder? Pretty simple. Win another event:

Fit the Staff;
Infinity Idol;
InfinityMU Meme;
InfinityMU Author.

Only winners, and by winners I mean those who get 1st place, will be able to take part in this event. Mechanics of the event are easy, I will give you a task to complete, all of you will have to compete against each other, first to complete the given task will be able to choose from below seen rewards. When the task is complete, new task will be given and the one to complete the next task, will be able to choose from the remaining rewards and then the last one, being decider task, which will determine who will be able to choose from 2 rewards that are left, last of all 4 will automatically get what is left.

Rewards:
Uber Ares + Uber SMoK, both with accessories;
Uber Nyx Set;
Uber Khons Set;
Uber Tyr Set.

If you wonder, no, you can't choose something else, you can choose only from what is listed, no other rewards will be given.

As soon as all 4 winners are announced, I will post the task that has to be completed as new reply and open this thread.

Bonus:

Winner of Arcade Champion is going to get Uber SMoK or Uber TMoE + it's accessory by choice, but can't participate in this event.

If you are not in the below list, you are not allowed to participate!

Participants:
hahakeeu
Jadde
*KoNaTa*
Marrow

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
So..
[MENTION=32970]hahakeeu[/MENTION]
[MENTION=35791]Jadde[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27464]*KoNaTa*[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37755]Marrow[/MENTION]

IF ANYONE ELSE POSTS IN THIS THREAD, IT WILL BE TREATED AS SPAM!

Each of you have to post one, just ONE meme. Made by yourself, about ME. Meme me in whatever way, it's all up to you, only restrictions are insults and serious curse words, minor ones like b*tch and sh*t are allowed. Then, I will choose one of you by the below criteria:
How much meme fits the actual meme format;
How much reactions you get for your memes from other users (asking reactions will get you disqualified from this round);
Creativity and effort (yes, memes can have these);
How much I personally like it, meaning, how funny I think it is;
Reactions from staff team will be also taken in account, they will be asked to react if they like the meme you posted.​

I chose this to be the first task because the event is about me after all and I like memes, I have created many memes myself in place called 9gag and even gotten to glorified "HOT" section several times, so I consider myself to be good at recognizing good memes. The creator of meme I like the most will be able to choose which of 4 rewards he would like to claim, leaving 3 to be claimed in next tasks.

You have 48 hours from the time when this post is created. Good luck!

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
Okay, there is no point of prolonging the inevitable, hahakeeu has not only gotten the most reactions, he also really did a meme about me that I actually laughed about, since that is true, I do often get frustrated that people ask instead of searching for what they need because they know that it's easier. Format is not entirely correct, but it's close enough. All in all, I found this one to be the best, so, [MENTION=32970]hahakeeu[/MENTION] , please PM me your in game name where you wish to receive 1 of the prizes and of course, write which one you want to claim. Congratulations :)

ps. I don't hate people that do not pose harm to the community (referring to Marrow's entry), just so you know. I might get annoyed, but hate is never the word I'd use :)

hahakeeu has chosen Uber Ares + Uber SMoK, so that goes off the table.

Uber Nyx Set, Uber Khons Set, Uber Tyr Set are still up for grabs.

Task for this one will be easy and luck based.
[MENTION=35791]Jadde[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27464]*KoNaTa*[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37755]Marrow[/MENTION]

Find me, Kronwell, AGM of guild "MODs" in Server 4 (yes, server, meaning I can be in any map) and post a screenshot of me together with you. First to do so will be next to choose their desired prize. Marrow, I will know if you cheat :p

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
Nope, sir, I got you.

PM me character name that belongs to account where you wish to receive the reward, what reward you are willing to claim and what yellow options you would like to have.

I will post the final task later.

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
This will not be the traditional test, but it will give you something to do and compete for. First of all, Marrow has claimed the Uber Tyr Set, so only Uber Nyx Set and Uber Khons Set are left for grabs, the one of you who will win this one, will be able to choose which one to take home, the one who doesn't win will take what is left.
[MENTION=35791]Jadde[/MENTION] [MENTION=27464]*KoNaTa*[/MENTION]

You both will fight to see which one of you has the best reaction, but average, not in 1 result. You will go to this link - https://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime

From there, you will have 5 tries to test your reaction time, which will later be averaged. You have to post this score here, once the opponent has scored better average score, only then is he allowed to post a reply.

Ground rules:
  • No double posting;
  • No cheating, any form of cheating will result in the opponent getting both sets;
  • You have to follow my example by 100%;
  • Post only when your score is better than the one your opponent has posted before;
  • If one score is not beaten within span of 24 hours, last poster will be considered as winner.
You will do this until one of you gives up or can't do better and result is not beaten within 24 hours. If something is not understandable, please PM me.

EXAMPLE:

You have to have at least 1 infinity mu forum window open to prove that it's not a fake result, screenshot must look exactly like mine, also your date / time must be seen how it is in my screenshot. How to get the result to look like mine? When you are finished, click on the button shown in this image. It will lead you to the view I have in my example. FULL SCREENSHOT OF WHOLE DESKTOP!

Good luck and have fun.

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Hellou here is my score i try my best xD

It was interesting game thanks for sharing this competitive game is good for the isolating

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
So, [MENTION=27464]*KoNaTa*[/MENTION] wins this. He chose the Nyx set.

[MENTION=35791]Jadde[/MENTION], please PM your IGN where you wish to receive the Khons set, if Y/O you wish is any other than DDR, please also mention that.

Ty for participation, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.