Data Corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

-YakuZa-

Reaction score
Hi, I have this problem that show up on loading screen

and when I click OK the client closes. Please help.

Actions made:
Uninstalling iMU twice and tried downloading from different mirrors ------ same error occurs.
Deleting "Local" folder and running Auto-update twice ------------ same error occurs.
Deleting "ItemSetOption.bmd" specifically and running Auto-update trice --------- same error occurs.

Please, I'm desperate.

Nikki

Reaction score
ok lets do something realy easy, back uninstalling the game, 100% delete the folder, delete all prev downloads. ( just to be sure.) when everything of Imu is deleted, reboot pc, redownload, pauze antivirus, install the game, launch the launcher, wait for auto update,

If you could get ingame, unpauze antivirus. ( its a small chance this can work after the things you have done before.)

-YakuZa-

Reaction score
ok lets do something realy easy, back uninstalling the game, 100% delete the folder, delete all prev downloads. ( just to be sure.) when everything of Imu is deleted, reboot pc, redownload, pauze antivirus, install the game, launch the launcher, wait for auto update,

If you could get ingame, unpauze antivirus. ( its a small chance this can work after the things you have done before.)
By reboot the PC, do u mean reformat sir? I'm not good with these stuff and I don't know the proper terms but if that is what you mean, I cannot simply do that because this laptop isn't mine. xD I have a PC that's working totally fine but my mother is using it right now for school works that's why I just used this laptop.

Nikki

Reaction score
By reboot the PC, do u mean reformat sir? I'm not good with these stuff and I don't know the proper terms but if that is what you mean, I cannot simply do that because this laptop isn't mine. xD I have a PC that's working totally fine but my mother is using it right now for school works that's why I just used this laptop.
By reboot i mean restart, otherwise i would say format :)
also i saw on sb you had a pc with working client, if the thing isnt working what i told you you can try to copy just the files that are corrupting, but it is possible that your antivirus is blocking something.

Also do you have admin rights on that pc or not ?

-YakuZa-

Reaction score
By reboot i mean restart, otherwise i would say format :)
also i saw on sb you had a pc with working client, if the thing isnt working what i told you you can try to copy just the files that are corrupting, but it is possible that your antivirus is blocking something.

Also do you have admin rights on that pc or not ?
Right now i'm still copying everything on flash drive and ill try transferring the corrupted file 1st like what u suggested. As for admin rights, the laptop i'm using has no restrictions as far as I can tell, because if it has, I think I cannot install iMU in the 1st place if my theory is correct.

-YakuZa-

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOO :(
After replacing the corrupted file with the exact file from a working client, still the problem lingers. :((((
I will now try restarting laptop and see if it helps.

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score

-YakuZa-

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.