Release [Maps] CS Crown v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
Hello friends,

At the request of some users I have created this patch, it is the normal unmodified map of Castle Siege but remove all objects related to the Crown.

This patch is not tested because it can only be tested during CS but I am 99% sure it works.
At the moment this is version 1.0, anyway remember to backup your DATA before installing or installing this on another Client.

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/file/v43mjpxirz62iwo/World31.rar/file
Another version : https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?117944-CS&p=1539472&viewfull=1#post1539472

Credits : SuperCris

Last edited:

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
just wondering , if on this patch you go where the table must be , what happens with the char on normal client?
so lets say on patch you go where table with crown is , and on normal client im sure you appear near the table , can players hit you?

it doesnt get bugged ? like chars that could attack on safe zone?

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
just wondering , if on this patch you go where the table must be , what happens with the char on normal client?
so lets say on patch you go where table with crown is , and on normal client im sure you appear near the table , can players hit you?

it doesnt get bugged ? like chars that could attack on safe zone?

Hi,

I see that you don't know much, but on the servers there is a file called terrain and that file cannot be modified because it is on the dedicated server, nobody can walk through areas that terrain does not allow.

When you delete objects from a map, only the texture is removed, it's like seeing invisible sets,even if you try to modify the "terrain" zone the game crashes.
[MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION]

BeN

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I see that you don't know much, but on the servers there is a file called terrain and that file cannot be modified because it is on the dedicated server, nobody can walk through areas that terrain does not allow.

When you delete objects from a map, only the texture is removed, it's like seeing invisible sets,even if you try to modify the "terrain" zone the game crashes.
[MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION]
how about the patches that allow you to attack on safe zone?
we are not allowed to use them

and as i can see on pic atm you stay on a spot where you cant normally walk

Last edited:

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
how about the patches that allow you to attack on safe zone? we are not allowed to use them
I do not know those patches, if you have doubts just install and test on Saturday, I will explain again, You can modify the zone but never attack or walk because the TERRAIN file does not allow it.

InfinityMU has a very good security system security generally compares the important files of the dedicated server with the client files and when the file is modified the system automatically deletes the modified file and installs the original.

Last edited:

Gamela

Banned
Reaction score
wow thats cool less lag on my pc but the problem is too far from the exact location of seal crown the width and length

Status
Not open for further replies.