[ XromAzero`s ] 4Skill Combo with Potion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Reaction score
Took 14 days to record your self, good joke.
ow ow, you already removed a vid. hidding something :)

GobekliTepe

SuperVIP
Reaction score
...i have nothing to say. Usually Rusher combo is super fast with very good pot. But after i saw Rusher did 1 random rage, ts randomly, then do 1 combo randomly on purpose, then you killed him with TS...i stopped watching.
Look what happened when you tried Alastor 1 or 2 rounds, you dropped hard.
Please stop scripting these fights, and use 123e if you cant do an elaborate 3 skills. At least it will give us more respect for you like when Koshax vs DesuYo. Props to Elish.
Use macro whenever you want but if you make a video....pls do it seriously with unscripted fight.

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
XronAzero make video Vs me 3 kill please :)

A.K.A *PRO* <3
What do you want from this man? You were crying separately at the time of the permission of the macro, now you are crying separately. shut up now. Don't talk about everything that comes to your mind and make me sick. go play your game.

Kona

Reaction score
What do you want from this man? You were crying separately at the time of the permission of the macro, now you are crying separately. shut up now. Don't talk about everything that comes to your mind and make me sick. go play your game.
that aggressive remember that you cannot play by hand elis I invite xromAzero not your disease you cry for another defend yourself when he talks about you for now shut up and accept the challenge that all the players of the game hold you and luck tell love to the progimo no to the enemy <3

Ah... we all make mistakes in this life, be it a game or in real life, the only thing is knowing how to accept it, something that you don't do now remember this one is overcome with time

:plaths::plaths::plaths::plaths::plaths:

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=35796]Koshax[/MENTION]

I don't think xrom need you to protect him.
If he got nothing to hide there is no reason for him not to accept kona challange.
As we can see xrom doesn't have any problems to record his 4 skills combo so 3 skills should be easy pizi.

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
that aggressive remember that you cannot play by hand elis I invite xromAzero not your disease you cry for another defend yourself when he talks about you for now shut up and accept the challenge that all the players of the game hold you and luck tell love to the progimo no to the enemy <3

Ah... we all make mistakes in this life, be it a game or in real life, the only thing is knowing how to accept it, something that you don't do now remember this one is overcome with time

:plaths::plaths::plaths::plaths::plaths:
I couldn't understand what you're talking about, could you write a little better?
But I noticed something in the sentence that you set up, the Intelligent person does not make the mistake he made again, but the Wise Man never makes that mistake.

I will help you more in the future. Remember your past, don't forget who you are.

[MENTION=35796]Koshax[/MENTION]

I don't think xrom need you to protect him.
If he got nothing to hide there is no reason for him not to accept kona challange.
As we can see xrom doesn't have any problems to record his 4 skills combo so 3 skills should be easy pizi.

Look or are you talking too much again?
Xrom From My Nation, what do you think, will I leave him alone on the field? You thought wrong.
he Spams the Keyboard as i do *1.2e3e :)

Last edited:

Kona

Reaction score
I couldn't understand what you're talking about, could you write a little better?
But I noticed something in the sentence that you set up, the Intelligent person does not make the mistake he made again, but the Wise Man never makes that mistake.

I will help you more in the future. Remember your past, don't forget who you are.

I The Best KoNaTa remember this..

you no longer know what you are going to say challenge me and I accept you koshax see if everything is macro in this game you or xromAzero there is I see if I am only the past and when you speak speaks of the precent you should be more onesto in saying incoherent things

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
I The Best KoNaTa remember this..

you no longer know what you are going to say challenge me and I accept you koshax see if everything is macro in this game you or xromAzero there is I see if I am only the past and when you speak speaks of the precent you should be more onesto in saying incoherent things
I guess you couldn't understand the message that I wrote in full. I can write in Latin, do you want it?
you speak very pointless , i think people who make you Reactions are like you.

Kona

Reaction score
I guess you couldn't understand the message that I wrote in full. I can write in Latin, do you want it?
you speak very pointless , i think people who make you Reactions are like you.
you know just cry put reasons on me?

already i say need u vs me ok i deal and we see who macro here :)

Last edited:

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
...i have nothing to say. Usually Rusher combo is super fast with very good pot. But after i saw Rusher did 1 random rage, ts randomly, then do 1 combo randomly on purpose, then you killed him with TS...i stopped watching.
Look what happened when you tried Alastor 1 or 2 rounds, you dropped hard.
Please stop scripting these fights, and use 123e if you cant do an elaborate 3 skills. At least it will give us more respect for you like when Koshax vs DesuYo. Props to Elish.
Use macro whenever you want but if you make a video....pls do it seriously with unscripted fight.
Come on let's agree .. I guess you can't accept it, I cut your ass with bad combo .... even though I don't have good combo skills, I do it like that.

you know just cry put reasons on me?

already i say need u vs me ok i deal and we see who macro here :)
are you blind? Didn't I just do the video pch? How far do you want to go in this way?

Ezio

Reaction score
Due to your uncivilized and childish behavior but also because you start flaming each other i must close this thread for now since theres no mods arround right now.
/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.