#Maqa Pure HANDS ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hella$-

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Wow nice videos! But if i were you i would rather change the thread name to Maqa Pure Twisting slash :p Just saying and btw the pattern u shared in your combo request don’t match on what u are pressing in your keyboard. Hihihi.

No hate just love!

DesuYO

Troll Lord
Reaction score
Hahahah. Come on game ! Maqa. If u show ur task and hidden icons. And if u use a ordinaray mouse like mine ��..
I want $ vd. GAME :).

And also how manytimes do admins told you to change ur camera angle ..

By the way if u want i can fight you anytime :))

#Brandy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
i like the skill, this how we call a pro. there should be 1 more tag for you maqa twisting slash master. jajajajajaja:nuhnuh::nuhnuh:

Djinny

Reaction score
[MENTION=36074]XromAzero[/MENTION], [MENTION=38423]Hella$-[/MENTION], [MENTION=35796]Koshax[/MENTION], [MENTION=38800]lastH1T[/MENTION] this is the last time I warn you for spamming without taking measures. Next time I see you spamming and flaming in threads similar as this (with video/photo content) I will apply Warning&Banning procedures. I will start with the next one who spams in this thread.

Stay ON TOPIC and if you don't have anything to say, with arguments, about what the thread starter has posted, use the emojis. How hard can this be?
Move your flaming and pokes in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.