Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

Legend
Reaction score
YELLOW OPTIONS
NEW ITEM OPTION FOR GENERAL AND EXCELLENT ITEMS through Jewel of Harmony
Not Applicable to Ancient Items

1) Only one option can be added to an item.
2) The higher the items level, the higher the chance of getting a high Exc Option added.
3) Enhanced item cannot be sold or traded, they are locked to your account until the option is removed.
4) To Enhance an item simply drop the Jewel of Harmony on the item.
5) There is a 50% success rate when using a JoH on an item. Failing results in lose of Jewel only.
6) Options generated are random.
7) Luck has no effect when using a JoH

Note: Most enhancement option can be increased using lower and higher refining stones.

Options for Weapons

Options that can be added to weapons are based on the weapons' level.

Weapon level 0-5 = Options 1-4
Weapon level 6-8 = Options 1-6
Weapon level 9-12 = Options 1-9
Weapons level 13 = All 10 options

Note: The table above shows the maximum option value allowed per Weapon level.

1. Minimum attack power increase (PvM and PvP): Increase in minimum attack power according to set value. However, cannot increase beyond -1 of the maximum attack power.

(Example: A weapon with a Minimum and Maximum attack of 135 – 150 can only be increased to 149 – 150)

2. Maximum attack power increase (PvM and PvP): Increase in maximum attack power according to set value.

3. Required Strength decrease: Decrease in required strength value of weapon according to set value.

4. Required Agility decrease: Decrease in required agility value of weapon according to set value.

5. Attack power increase (Min, Max) (PvM and PvP): The minimum and maximum attack power of the weapon is increased simultaneously according to set value.

6. Critical damage increase (PvM and PvP): Increase in critical damage according to set value.

7. Skill attack power increase (PvM and PvP): Increase in final attack power of skill according to set value, when using skill.

8. Attack success rate increase (PVP): Increase in attack success rate according to the set value in PVP.

9. SD decrease rate increase (PvP): The damage absorbed by the opponent’s shield in PVP directly translates into HP damage according to set value.

(Example: If SD decrease rate is increased by 5%, the opponent’s shield absorb rate is decreased from 90% to 85%, and the HP damage the opponent receives directly increases from 10% to 15%).

10. SD ignore rate when attacking increase (PvP): The rate of ignoring opponent’s SD and giving HP damage increases according to set value. When the option is added, the option value does not change through Refine.

Option for Staffs

Options that can be added to staffs are based on the weapons' level.

Staff level 0-5 = Options 1-3
Staff level 6-8 = Options 1-5
Staff level 9-12 = Options 1-7
Staff level 13 = All 8 options

1. Magic power increase (PvM and PvP): Increase in magic power according to set value.

2. Required Strength decrease: Decrease in staff’s required strength value according to set value.

3. Required Agility decrease: Decrease in weapon’s required agility value according to set value.

4. Skill attack power increase (PvM and PvP): Increase in final attack power of skill according to set value, when using skill.

5. Critical damage increase (PvM and PvP): Increase in critical damage according to set value.

6. SD decrease rate increase (PvP): The damage absorbed by the opponent’s shield in PVP directly translates into HP damage according to set value.

(Example: If SD decrease rate is increased by 5%, the opponent’s shield absorb rate is decreased from 90% to 85%, and the HP damage the opponent receives directly increases from 10% to 15%).

7. Attack success rate increase (PVP): Increase in attack success rate according to the set value in PVP.

8. SD ignore rate when attacking increase (PvP): The rate of ignoring opponent’s SD and giving HP damage increases according to set value.

Option for Defense Items (Armor, Pants, Gloves, Boots, Helms, and Shields)

Options that can be added to Defensive Items are based on the items level.

Item level 0-2 = Option 1 only
Item level 3-5 = Options 1-3
Item level 6-8 = Options 1-4
Item level 9-12 = Options 1-7
Item level 13 = All 8 options

1. Defense increase (PvM and PvP): Increase the Items defense.

2. Maximum AG increase (PvM and PvP): Increases character’s AG according to set value.

3. Maximum HP increase (PvM and PvP): Increases character’s HP according to set value.

4. HP Recovery increase: Increase HP recovery amount according to set value each regen cycle.

Example) If you regen 30hp per cycle and you equip an item that has a HP Regen increase (Life auto increment increase) option of +2, you will regen 32hp per cycle. This option does not regen your HP on it's own, it works in conjunction with HP recovery items like rings and pendants.

5. MP Regen increase: Increase MP recovery amount according to set value.

6. Defense success rate increase (PVP): Increases defense success rate in PVP according to set value.

7. Damage decrease (PvM and PvP): Decreases damage received according to set value.

8. SD rate increase (Fixed) (PvP): Increase in shield’s damage absorb rate in PVP according to set value. This option is not stackable. Maximum SD rate is 95%.

Example) If SD rate increase is 5%, the shield’s damage absorb rate is increased from 90% to 95% and the direct HP damage received decreases from 10% to 5%.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Goblins

Refining Stones

1) Refining stones are use it increase the enhancement option on an enhanced item.
2) A Refining stone will Increases the JoH option one increment at a time, should the stone fail, the enhancement goes down to it's base enhancement option.
4) Luck has no effect on using refining stones, the success on using the stone to increase the option depends on the stone used. Higher Refining Stones have a higher % of Success.

Creating Refining Stones

Osbourne (Refine), Geridon (Restore) – located in Aida and Lorencia

Osbourne (Refining) – Refines items into Lower and Higher Refining Stones from general items (Lower Refining Stones) and excellent items (Higher Refining Stones).

1) Items that are able to be purchased through NPC's must be level 4 or higher before they can be refined, items that are not available through NPC's may be refined at level 0.
2) Regular Items = 20% chance of creating a Lower Refining Stone.
3) Exc Items = 50% chance of creating a Higher Refining Stone.

• Talk to Osbourne
• Place the item you want to refine
• Click the “Combination” button
• Refined Stone is produced if the combination is successful. In the event the combination fails, the item is destroyed.

Note: The Refined Stone is used to upgrade option value of an item that is given an item strengthen option.

Restoring Items

Jerridon (Restore) – can restore ‘strengthened’ items back to its normal form.

• Talk to Jerridon
• Place the strengthened item you want to restore
• Click the “Combination” button
• The “strengthen” option is removed from the item

Note: this goblin is useful in the event you 'strengthen' an item and got a useless option (e.g. used a jewel of Harmony on your tomahawk and got Required Agility decrease option and it happens that your character is an agility type.

Digital

DUH!
Reaction score
I have a little question, it is Damage Decrease Rate 7% or Damage Increase Rate 7%? Because I see that it is different between each server, and I was asking myself which was the correct one :}

zomg1

Reaction score
hello i have question im new to this game i add option to item and how i delete it now? i want to remove this item from my inventory but i cant

3) Enhanced item cannot be sold or traded, they are locked to your account until the option is removed.

spartaque

VIP
Reaction score
you can delete it on NPC in Aida or Lorencia, blue goblin :)

-ChriSWTF-

ProudToBeBitter.
Reaction score
you can delete it on NPC in Aida or Lorencia, blue goblin :)
The blue is CHAOS machine..upgrade for items / create wings and etc..
hello i have question im new to this game i add option to item and how i delete it now? i want to remove this item from my inventory but i cant
u can remove yellow opt at Lorencia - coords 125 147(Jerridon) or at Aida(Jerridon).

xT3RMINATORx

Reaction score
sir what is the best yellow option for 2 swords?
can u help me thank you in adv.

FULLPK

WEED FAMILY♥ мдuu ♥
Reaction score
Does SD BYPASS still exist in InfinityMU?
Of course, but it has a different name (or maybe the same). A lot of JOH have changed after one update, only their nicknames.

Newman

Legend
Reaction score
thats sd ignore if im not wrong

FULLPK

WEED FAMILY♥ мдuu ♥
Reaction score
Newman is right, it's SD ignore rate when attacking +10.

Status
Not open for further replies.