Price Check Price Check [Uber Accs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco™

Reaction score
Hello,

Currently what is the fastest and expensive uber accs to sell in the market or in-game right now?

Thanks!

Yuuji

Reaction score
I suggest , pair kantata. Pair apollo , Alvis , many uber accesories fast to sell , it defends of the buyer what they need.

Draco™

Reaction score
I suggest , pair kantata. Pair apollo , Alvis , many uber accesories fast to sell , it defends of the buyer what they need.
How about uber Ares and other tier-2 weapon accs? are uber set accs better? how much are they usually bought?

Dyes

Reaction score
The in demand uber accs nowadays are pair kantata, pair apollo, arthur, and alviss. Some tier 1&2 accs like ares and sacred are seldomly bought depending on the needs of the buyer. I hope this helps.

They are usually bought for 22-25 rows each depending on the durability (if 117) and if its +5/+10

Yuuji

Reaction score
Draco™;1562181 said:
How about uber Ares and other tier-2 weapon accs? are uber set accs better? how much are they usually bought?

ou tier 2 is great especially for use, you can bought the tier 2 weapon for 20 $ via donate, most use the ares weapon in the atlas set and garuda+ cloud depending on what you want your character to look like

Status
Not open for further replies.