PROS - INFINITY MU Koshax - XromAzero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
How this thread made me happy. I missed to see such themes in forum. Thats how you can have fun at forum. Post such threads, let the others put their funny comments on it, spam or not :) This way people will love to use forum more often.

About topic, I was there, I dont know if they use something illegal but whenever someone calls them cheater they ask for PHC with video. Of course as in real life, if you know you wont fail in a situation, you break the rules and all your doings are legal until you fail :)

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
How this thread made me happy. I missed to see such themes in forum. Thats how you can have fun at forum. Post such threads, let the others put their funny comments on it, spam or not :) This way people will love to use forum more often.

About topic, I was there, I dont know if they use something illegal but whenever someone calls them cheater they ask for PHC with video. Of course as in real life, if you know you wont fail in a situation, you break the rules and all your doings are legal until you fail :)
They are already got a fail before, but with the name ''Xammer'' :nuhnuh:

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
comment more...if you look at yourself from outside, you look like a 4th grade child. i have not seen people who shed tears like this :nuhnuh::nuhnuh::nuhnuh: make me happier please :baby: . i am proud of myself!:fumando:

please brandy next video pvp yourself with me :) there are many guys in the video who want to see your combos :) video recording like this is very easy for you :jajaja::jajaja:

#Brandy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
comment more...if you look at yourself from outside, you look like a 4th grade child. i have not seen people who shed tears like this :nuhnuh::nuhnuh::nuhnuh: make me happier please :baby: . i am proud of myself!:fumando:

please brandy next video pvp yourself with me :) there are many guys in the video who want to see your combos :) video recording like this is very easy for you :jajaja::jajaja:

ok no problem lets do it ill make a thread for pch as you requested finally you agreed. lets see your combos on purehands and your pvp videos.

goodluck.

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
ok no problem lets do it ill make a thread for pch as you requested finally you agreed. lets see your combos on purehands and your pvp videos.

goodluck.
i want to see you pvp time. Of course, you will make combos manually in pch, nobody is an idiot here. Record video when you come with full buff. Show us how bk combos hit :)

Let's have a guild war in the evening. How do you play this imu rec with bandicam . i did it evertyhing before . many player made it live stream like me. but none of you can record videos with peace of mind. i will be waiting for you in the evening, i do not accept any other invitations FROM u.:rebote:

Last edited:

#Brandy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
i want to see you pvp time. Of course, you will make combos manually in pch, nobody is an idiot here. Record video when you come with full buff. Show us how bk combos hit :)

Let's have a guild war in the evening. How do you play this imu rec with bandicam . i did it evertyhing before . many made live stream like me. but none of you can record videos with peace of mind. i will be waiting for you in the evening, i do not accept any other invitations FROM u.:rebote:

knock knock hello there?

its me https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?120468-Brandy-vs-Koshax&p=1565595#post1565595

Halfdanjal

the oblivious
Reaction score

Let's have a guild war in the evening. How do you play this imu rec with bandicam . i did it evertyhing before . many made live stream like me. but none of you can record videos with peace of mind. i will be waiting for you in the evening, i do not accept any other invitations FROM u.:rebote:
You can trash talk like a child with attention deficit and won't accept PCH when you yourself asked for it? Are you afraid or what? I understand that playing only elf these days is easier, but man up, own your words, don't run away for once :)

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
You can trash talk like a child with attention deficit and won't accept PCH when you yourself asked for it? Are you afraid or what? I understand that playing only elf these days is easier, but man up, own your words, don't run away for once :)
You know very well that I don't care about the words of a man like you, i don't care.

PS: i always kept my promise. but I'm not anyone's losers like :p ua. + i was not afraid of anyone. but sometimes it is better to think about whom to do and what to do. not only combos play here. Fighting with the mind is better. i thought you were smart. i can't see you smart now. it would be best to remove your tag :jajaja:, man.

#Brandy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
You know very well that I don't care about the words of a man like you, i don't care.

PS: i always kept my promise. but I'm not anyone's losers like :p ua. + i was not afraid of anyone. but sometimes it is better to think about whom to do and what to do. not only combos play here. Fighting with the mind is better. i thought you were smart. i can't see you smart now. it would be best to remove your tag :jajaja:, man.

really elish?? damn im speechless, how you react on my pch, its just so easy for you to just talk like that to admin. damn no respect at all

Seoksu

Casshh me outside
Reaction score
(hmm)
since everyone is spamming can I spam too?
I seen you guys ingame and the combos were outstanding, please show me your pattern?​

Last edited:

Jadde

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Yes , its : macro.exe :XD:

Status
Not open for further replies.