Request I need the Original Files of World7, Object7(ARENA) , and the Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Maru

VIP
Reaction score
Hi guys i need the original skin of world7 and Object7 (ARENA)

and the Original Effect Files thanks in advance <3

Djinny

Reaction score
Hi guys i need the original skin of world7 and Object7 (ARENA)

and the Original Effect Files thanks in advance <3
I suggest you run autoupdate. Also it's best to backup your files this way you will always have the original skins and effects in your PC.

-Maru

VIP
Reaction score
I suggest you run autoupdate. Also it's best to backup your files this way you will always have the original skins and effects in your PC.
But i already put all those anti lag :((((

this is my only problem it's too dark and i think it's bcoz of the effect, i need the original color of this SuperCris anti lag arena

look at this picture https://imgur.com/a/Azl1sSp

Last edited:

Djinny

Reaction score
But i already put all those anti lag :((((

this is my only problem it's too dark and i think it's bcoz of the effect, i need the original color of this SuperCris anti lag arena

look at this picture https://imgur.com/a/Azl1sSp
You ask for a lot of files, not only 1 bmd file. As Nikki suggested, you can download and install the client into another folder and take from there the original Stadium ad whatever else you need. And keep that new install folder as original so that next time you feel like you need an original skin, you would have where to copy the original files from.
Also if you need something that a specifical user made, it's best to PM that user, not make a new thread with the request.

-Maru

VIP
Reaction score
i delete it two times and when i put antilag my arena became dark again look https://imgur.com/a/0l74Wxn
i think my arena aura is gone or there's a file in that antilag that makes my arena dark and i want to know what file that is pls help i try to remove the MAPSMOKE and it still dark please help me :(

maybe sir [MENTION=24141]Moorse[/MENTION] can help me here bcoz i use his antilag, maybe it is in the antilag, sir can u please tell me what happen to my arena why it is dark i love your antilag and i just want to know why it is dark

Last edited:

FUNK

Reaction score
i delete it two times and when i put antilag my arena became dark again look https://imgur.com/a/0l74Wxn
i think my arena aura is gone or there's a file in that antilag that makes my arena dark and i want to know what file that is pls help i try to remove the MAPSMOKE and it still dark please help me :(
Bro [MENTION=36953]-Maru[/MENTION] if you want back it to basic, better solution try reinstall it wont take too long and re extract your favorite interfaces.

-Maru

VIP
Reaction score
Bro [MENTION=36953]-Maru[/MENTION] if you want back it to basic, better solution try reinstall it wont take too long and re extract your favorite interfaces.
yea i already did that 2times but when i put any antilag it still dark and i don't know why :((

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Well first make sure you don't have any other infinitymu folders on other drives (C:/D:) and etc.. if you do make sure to delete all of them and restart your pc.
Delete Moorse Anti Lag.
Now if you already have a fresh copy of IMU installation file, download moorse anti lag again, and install the game client.
run auto updater few times and enter the game.
apply moorse anti lag and check your game.

-Maru

VIP
Reaction score
what anti lag version did you use? anti lag v9 + leatrix?
this bro https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?86435-Revised-anti-lag-w-glow-and-dmg-buff
i'm sure that the effect that my arena became dark is in here but i don't know what it is
1) Evil spirits tail
2) Aqua beam
3) PS/powerslash
4) Nova
5) Icarus clouds removed
6) Kanturu 4 and 5 clouds removed
7) Death Stab wind effect
8) Twisting slash sparks
9) Combo effect removed
10) Life Swell explosion removed
11) Atlans removed water effect and bubbles
12) Tarkan sandstorm gone
13) All base wings removed visually
14) Removed chaos castle clouds
15) Removed illusion temple clouds
16) Removed login error from earlier patch
17) Minor changes to other maps
18) Gamma on +7 and above items reduced to +0
19) 3rd wings removed
20) Several skill effects removed
21) Smoke and explosions removed along with more visual stuff
22) Removal of +13 glow
23) Removal of rain, leaves, smoke, fog in all maps
24) Removal of most effects from the dark lords bird skill

Well first make sure you don't have any other infinitymu folders on other drives (C:/D:) and etc.. if you do make sure to delete all of them and restart your pc.
Delete Moorse Anti Lag.
Now if you already have a fresh copy of IMU installation file, download moorse anti lag again, and install the game client.
run auto updater few times and enter the game.
apply moorse anti lag and check your game.
ok sir i will do that but i need to wait sir [MENTION=24141]Moorse[/MENTION] reply

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.