Welcome guest, is this your first visit?

User Tag List

Users Country Flag
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassMax leveliMU BloggerVeteran100000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Character
    Kronwell
    Guild
    MODs
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    158 Post(s)

Default Something for some of you to think about.

Every day I see so many players trash talking in game, insulting and what not. But why? What do you gain from it? Feeling of superiority, being better? But it's not true and I know that those who like to trash talk so much know that deep down as well. Listen to the song, think about it, be the change that you want to see in others. This song cuts deep.

Given that for majority here English is 2nd or even 3rd language, lyrics are in the video description on youtube.

Discussion about lyrics is very welcome :)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Signature made by
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , brought to life by

Arrogance has to be earned, tell me what you've done to earn yours. -House M.D

Thread Information