Always Reconnecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRAM-FEJ

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Good Day!
I don't really know how to solve this problem. If I will login my MU, after 4 or 7 minutes I was encountered an error which is Reconnecting. I checked my internet connection it was good I can browse forum and infinitymu.net website. and I was observed that my ping has an error to infinitymu.net. If I will going to ping "ping inifinitymu.net" the reply is "Destination unreachable". I already check the other ping like "ping google.com" it was ok. only infinitymu.net was error on my ping.
I hope you can help me with this problem. thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/Zxu3P4c

Last edited:

Bem!

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Hi bro! Try to uninstall and reinstall your client.

KRAM-FEJ

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Hi bro! Try to uninstall and reinstall your client.
Thanks bro. but I already did bro. PZ and MU client I already uninstall and reinstall. I also restart my router the same problem. :(

Last edited:

Nikki

Reaction score
its a issue with your isp.
you can also try to pull out the ac adapter of your modem, wait 1 Minute puyt it back in so its resetted. and then try again. if that wont help you need to contact your isp about the issue that you dont have a stable connection.

THis is not server side. but your connection side.

KRAM-FEJ

SuperVIP
Reaction score
its a issue with your isp.
you can also try to pull out the ac adapter of your modem, wait 1 Minute puyt it back in so its resetted. and then try again. if that wont help you need to contact your isp about the issue that you dont have a stable connection.

THis is not server side. but your connection side.
good day sir. I bought a new modem and I changed my modem and now the ping infinitymu.net has already responded so that my problem solved. thank you.

Please Closed this thread.

Nikki

Reaction score
good day sir. I bought a new modem and I changed my modem and now the ping infinitymu.net has already responded so that my problem solved. thank you.

Please Closed this thread.
you are welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.