My Pot Rate (New York)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco™

Reaction score
Hello,

Just want to share you guys about my POT RATE, let me know if this is a poor, intermediate, good, or excellent pot rate? (I don't use Ping-zapper since I am here in New York City) and I think it works well for me since it's flattering that I sometimes get mistaken for AP lol! :D

Draco™ said:
/Updated with POT RATE PER SECOND videos

Thank you for that link -Yakuza-, I followed this calculation to get my pot rate:https://wiki.infinitymu.net/index.php?title=How_To_Measure_Pot_Rate

and I was able to deplete 255 pots in under 58 seconds. Here is the video for that:

Now to get my exact pot rate per sec I had to use the shorter duration (20 Seconds) in the link that was provided above. Here is the video showing my pot rate is at 4.25/sec.

Anyone who has a better pot rate? Share! :D

/Update

Here is a better pot rate than the first one I think. (If you want to see only the pot rate alone, go towards the end of the video)

Let me know what you think :D

All the best,
Draco™

Last edited:

LuxLee

So what if you're a girl?
Reaction score
Bro for me is high, you have a little bit better pot rate then me so i guess is very good :baby:

UNDERGROUND

SuperVIP
Reaction score
it looks good . My almost the same

Draco™

Reaction score
/Update

Here is a better pot rate than the first one I think. (If you want to see only the pot rate alone, go towards the end of the video)
Let me know what you think :D

Draco™

Reaction score
your a Monster Bro, btw what is our max pot-rate
LOL bro, thank you. But I don't know how to measure that I just smash my keyboard. Is there a way to measure your max pot rate? Would be fun if there's an actual app for it. :D

10 J Q K A

BINZ DA POET
Reaction score
how long it take you to pot 255 drink of soul bro?
if you can upload a video too, it will be amazing !

-YakuZa-

Reaction score

Draco™

Reaction score
/Updated with POT RATE PER SECOND videos

Thank you for that link -Yakuza-, I followed this calculation to get my pot rate:https://wiki.infinitymu.net/index.php?title=How_To_Measure_Pot_Rate

and I was able to deplete 255 pots in under 58 seconds. Here is the video for that:

Now to get my exact pot rate per sec I had to use the shorter duration (20 Seconds) in the link that was provided above. Here is the video showing my pot rate is at 4.25/sec.

Anyone who has a better pot rate? Share! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.