Welcome guest, is this your first visit?

User Tag List

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 40%,
    Points required for next Level: 302
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 302
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsiMU BloggerFurniture awardOverdrive

Character
    Draco
    Guild
    Senate
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Default Starting from the Bottom now I guess, we're here! (Real life and iMU life) :D

Hello Everyone!

I decided to give you guys if not a bit of inspiration to keep pushing in life at least a good read and history of myself. That's why I am posting this here on MOTIVATIONAL AREA thread which I and @RESiSTANT opened up back in 2014 when I gave him the suggestion for it and I back then had the privilege of moderating this area. I started here as PrimeBlade and yes! me, Venci and the iMU community have a long history, good and bad (very bad!).

My real name is Dr. Jay Rivera, 26 years old and I am currently residing here in Queens, New York City, NY, USA.

I started playing iMU early 2014 or late 2013 when I was 18 / 19 years old. I don't have the money back then and I joined all forum events like crazy, with bad, good and hard work I was able to acquire an ALL UBER character through winning events. I made tons of mistakes in life and here in iMU. I have have no regrets in my failures and bad decisions in life, in fact I am thankful for those mistakes since it gave me a great deal of lesson and made me who I am today.

Globally we are all suffering from COVID-19, it devastated global economy that affected every single individual and family. As a person I try to see the best in life and the only thing I can be grateful for this pandemic is that it led me back here in iMU community to visit, play and meet new staff and people in the best MU PVP server. This also gave me the opportunity to contemplate on my personal life and the things that I should be grateful for in my let's call almost 3 months of vacation.

I have been playing like crazy in the past weeks, something I never had the opportunity to do in 4 years due to a busy life and schedule. This gave me the opportunity to give back to the iMU community that I came to love by donating for the server. I intend to continue this donation one way or another since I think already acquired if not all at least most of the exclusive iMU sets and items.

Like everyone else here I started from the bottom, both in real life and iMU. In fact, a short history of my tags if I recall correctly would be in this order INFINITIAN > WIKI > BANNED > INFINITIAN > INFINITY STAR > INFINITY HARDCORE > SUPPORTER > Test MOD > MODERATOR > LEGEND > VETERAN > VIP > TOP CONTRIBUTOR I also had the opportunity to acquire IDOL and MR.INFINITY. That sums up a short history of my stay here in iMU.

Now, as most major cities in the world starts to re-open, in my case, New York city would be this June 7, 2020, my time here in forum and in-game will be limited as New Yorkers move back to what we hope to be a normal life once again. But before it does, I would like to share a recent achievement to all of you guys!

I recently acquired my doctorate degree at the University of Montana.

Major: Doctor of Physical Therapy
    Minor: Healthcare Alliance Administration

https://imgur.com/4aBVOdD

https://imgur.com/a1MIlim

Here is a glimpse of my beloved University in Missoula, Montana USA (University of Montana) for your viewing:

I hope my short life story both in real life and iMU gives you a bit of opportunity or at least reminds you that life is a continuous challenge and failures are not final until you decided to quit. Make mistakes, and learn from it or better yet learn from the mistakes of others.

Quote Originally Posted by J.K. Rowling
    “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default.”
    I am thankful to have this opportunity again to be a part of this community and give back to it not as your staff member but as a donator. This will be my last week of being crazy active in forum and in game but I will still be here with you guys all the time!

Thank you all for the opportunity and for the continuous improvement of our beloved iMU.
    Thank you to the staff team and to RESiSTANT, after all these years, this community just grew stronger and I wish you all more strength.

Truly yours,
    Dr. Jay (Draco™)
    Last edited by Draco™; 05-26-2020 at 12:25 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
    A great king listens to the advise of the COUNCIL but always listens to his HEART.

Vote for us every 12 hours!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

24/7 Support E-Mail:

Thread Information