Issue with the FPS in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dovy

Uber Maniac
Reaction score
Hello people, i have an issue that i get pretty low fps and i have no clue why. As soon as the game starts even in the login screen fps is no higher than 10. My graphics drivers are up to date. Other games seems to run really well up to my expectations. I played InfinityMU for couple years now and it hasn't been like that before even on the lower spec systems. Any ideas or suggestions on how to fix this? Thank you. :)

i7-4790k @4.4Ghz
GTX 1050Ti 4GB
16GB 1600MHZ DDR3

BL4CKJ4CK

Love is more.
Reaction score

Dovy

Uber Maniac
Reaction score
I'm using Windows 10 Pro, download the fix and anti-lag that you suggested. Will update you on that when its done, cheers.

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
Well, currently I have a much lower PC than yours and I can play without problems, sometimes I have a little low FPS in Castle Siege but nothing more.

According to my experience and what I know this game was created in a very old version Unreal Engine graphics, for this reason this game has many performance problems in newer components.

Example,
On this PC I can play 23 stable FPS
i3 2120
8GB Ram 1333 ddr3
GTX 750 1GB DDR5

And then I have another high-end PC with GTX 1080 and it is impossible to play, another important fact is that some people add many new textures to the client and that only slows down the load times.

I use BLADE Anti-Lag with the original effects of the game, I manage to have the most stable game when I install the anti-lag and then paste the original backup from the Effect folder.

Also other programs to reduce latency like, WTFast, PingZapper, BattlePing, ExitLag.
remember to read the rules of this.

before running this command open task manager
Another good solution to free up system memory is to open the CMD and run the following code. taskkill /f /im explorer.exe
and you will only see the game on the screen, to see the taskbar again just open the task manager and run explorer.exe

I hope I can solve your doubts and help you, I hope you can understand my humble english...

Halfdanjal

the oblivious
Reaction score
Thread creator has not checked thread since his last reply, hence closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.