Live guard error

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleahrose

Reaction score
These are the messages that pop-up when pressing the connect button in launcher.

- You are not running the game as Administrator
(though I run the launcher as administrator)
-Your anti virus is weak, and blocks our functionally thingking it's a virus.
( I add the folder in the exceptions and I also disable my anti virus. I am using AVG anti virus)
- The game client folder is placed on a bad location.
( I already moved the folder on the other location)
- You are using outdated windows installation.
( I already update my laptop)

Error#5

I experiencing always same message from the live guard like that.

Please help me to connect.
Thanks!
Hi,

BL4CKJ4CK

Love is more.
Reaction score
try run mu.exe via administrator it might be work, update your drivers as well ..
try this one if it work -

Here's what to do if LiveGuard logo shows up at start but game doesn't load at all:

1. Start menu > type "Services" and click on "Component Services" or "Services" depending your OS > search for "Nahimic" service and right click on the service > Properties > startup type > Disabled > Apply.
2. Try to search your PC for installed the following: Alienware software, Nahimic Audio Software, Sonic Studio, Alienware Sound Center or MSI App Player, depending on what device manufacturer you use. Uninstall it temporarily until we resolve the issue. For some reason this sound driver Nahimic is trying to inject a DLL called "NahimicOSD.dll" into game and antihack is blocking it automatically and that's why your game doesn't launch. Many big games like ring of elysium, world of warcraft, sims ... have exactly the same game starting problem if the user have installed Nahimic sound driver.

aleahrose

Reaction score
I didn't find the nahimic in component services and I also search those alien ware software, and msi app player and etc.. It was not installed in my laptop.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
I can try to help via teamviewer.
Contact me on skype: resistant.bg

HQMc9t

Reaction score
same here, Im not trying to any third party app, then i run client it says i'm band i tried to uninstall game then i cant delete ntliveguardev64.sys??

Nikki

Reaction score
same here, Im not trying to any third party app, then i run client it says i'm band i tried to uninstall game then i cant delete ntliveguardev64.sys??
add me on skype: de.deken.nicholas, so i can see what you are talking about.

d3str0

VIP
Reaction score
same problem here. i cant fully launch the game and a popups says iam permannently banned from this server
and unfortunately i cant played the game anymore.

Nikki

Reaction score
same problem here. i cant fully launch the game and a popups says iam permannently banned from this server
and unfortunately i cant played the game anymore.
this issue should be fixed.

i going to close this because the thread started do not reply anymore.
the perm ban that liveguard gave issue is fixed.

if you have any other issue based on bans use report section bug section.

Status
Not open for further replies.